This Aerospace news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about aerospace news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Are Aerospace Stocks Lagging CurtissWright (CW) This Year?
Here is how Curtiss-Wright (CW) and General Dynamics (GD) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Zacks. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- For Many Early-Stage Aviation Companies, The Jig Is Up
Until this year, aerospace
fledglings had their best chance in well over a decade to secure outside investment. In today's economic climate, they now must fight for survival.
Forbes. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- This Aerospace Company Appears To Be A Better Pick Over Textron Stock
While both companies will likely see continued top-line expansion, Howmet Aerospace
is expected to outperform.
Forbes. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Here's Why You Should Hold on to General Electric (GE) Now
Strong demand in the Aerospace
and Healthcare segments and cost-control measures and pricing actions are driving General Electric's (GE) growth.
Zacks. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- Venture capital fund owned by Cobham embarks on flurry of investments
C16 Ventures is understood to have been quietly set up last year to buy stakes in fast-growing aerospace
and defence companies.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 11 Sep 2022.
- Aerospace giant looks to add hundreds of employees after acquiring 2 Denver metro businesses
- Rolls-Royce-backed Reaction Engines plots flight-path to £1bn public listing
A British aerospace
company backed by Boeing and Rolls-Royce Holdings is plotting a flight-path towards an eventual public flotation.
Sky News. Wednesday, 24 Aug 2022.
- Commerce sanctions Chinese aerospace companies for military ties
Seven Chinese aerospace
companies were added to the Commerce Department blacklist Tuesday for ties to China's large-scale military modernization program.
Washington Times. Tuesday, 23 Aug 2022.
- In key test for labor, GE plant workers seek union in Alabama
Workers at GE Aerospace
facility are trying to unionize in a "right-to-work" state where labor has made little headway.
CBS News. Monday, 22 Aug 2022.
- Flying taxi built by UK firm Vertical Aerospace set to fly in coming weeks
A replica of the firm's VX4 model was showcased at the Farnborough air show but now a working version will take to the skies.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 21 Aug 2022.
- Organization of Black Aerospace Professionals brings Black aviation students to Oshkosh Air Show
A group of aspiring aviators are back in Chicago tonight after spending the day at the EAA AirVenture air show in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
ABC News. Wednesday, 27 Jul 2022.
- Aerospace engineer and Black WWII veteran falsely labeled a mutineer dies at 101
Bernard Benedict James was convicted of mutiny and insubordination, a Black soldier who dared question a white superior officer. His family has spent decades trying to clear his name.
Los Angeles Times. Sunday, 24 Jul 2022.
- GE reveals new company names as it approaches historic split
The resulting businesses will be named GE HealthCare, GE Aerospace
and GE Vernova.
CNBC. Monday, 18 Jul 2022.
- Aerospace charts a future without jet fuel
Electric and hybrid aircraft are under development which could cut the need for jet fuel.
BBC News. Monday, 18 Jul 2022.
- Farnborough Airshow: Aerospace deals set to fly
Airbus and Boeing go head to head for deals as sustainability takes centre stage, while defence firms focus on the Ukraine effect.
BBC News. Saturday, 16 Jul 2022.
Aerospace Firms News Headlines and News Summaries