This Aerospace news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about aerospace news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- What Awaits Raytheon Technologies (RTX) in Q2 Earnings?
Raytheon Technologies' (RTX) Q2 results are expected to reflect favorable cost synergy patterns from Rockwell Collins' acquisition along with improved trends in commercial aerospace
Zacks. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Honeywell (HON) to Post Q2 Earnings: Is a Beat in the Cards?
Honeywell's (HON) Q2 earnings are likely to have gained from strength in its businesses along with commercial and operational excellence. Weakness in commercial aerospace
might have been a spoilsport.
Zacks. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- United Airlines agrees to buy electric plane fleet from Swedish Heart Aerospace
The ES-19 electric planes have "the potential" to carry passengers short distances by the end of the decade.
ABC News. Wednesday, 14 Jul 2021.
- Private equity raiders have wrecked our family firm, says Lady Cobham
The strain of fighting private equity's 2019 raid on the Dorset-based aerospace
pioneer bearing her family's name has taken its toll on Lady Nadine Cobham (pictured).
Daily Mail. Monday, 5 Jul 2021.
- Electric Flying Taxi Start-Up Vertical Aerospace Likely To Make Founder A Billionaire After SPAC Merger
After backing from Virgin Atlantic and Rolls Royce, the U.K.-based start-up is aiming for a $2.2 billion valuation and will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Forbes. Friday, 11 Jun 2021.
- Former Pentagon official says UFOs have repeatedly meddled with U.S. nuclear capabilities
Luis Elizondo, the former head of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace
Threat Identification Program, said that UFOs have repeatedly meddled with U.S. nuclear capabilities.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021.
- Flying taxi start-up Vertical Aerospace in $2bn SPAC merger
A British 'flying taxi' company set up by the founder of OVO Energy is in advanced talks about a $2bn 'blank cheque' merger that will see another major British technology company heading for the US public markets.
Sky News. Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021.
- Boeing Delays Delivery of 787 Dreamliner Again
The latest disruption comes as the troubled aerospace
manufacturer seeks to overcome delays and concerns about several of its planes.
New York Times. Friday, 28 May 2021.
- Relativity Space's massive 3D printers are reinventing rockets, and manufacturing
Relativity Space uses 3D-printing to build rockets, but CEO Tim Ellis says its big idea goes beyond aerospace
into a manufacturing and multiplanetary future.
CNBC. Thursday, 27 May 2021.
- These Are The Ten Biggest Companies In Aerospace And Defense Industry
Investing in defense companies is considered to be a safe bet. Such companies enjoy some form of stability in their revenue because a significant portion of their revenue comes from the government. ...
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 27 May 2021.
- Virgin Galactic's VSS Unity Completes Human Spaceflight
It marks the Richard Branson-founded company's third foray into space and aerospace's first-ever successful launch from New Mexico.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 24 May 2021.
- After A Large 3x Move Has Howmet Aerospace Stock Run Ahead Of Its Valuation?
We believe that the stock price of Howmet Aerospace, an aerospace
company that manufactures components for jet engines, looks expensive at current levels of around $34. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 19 May 2021.
- Trump celebrates Christmas, goes after deputy FBI director
President Trump is celebrating Christmas at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. He and the first lady surprised children who called into the North American Aerospace
Defense Command to track Santa Claus' travels. Chip Reid reports.
CBS News. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- SpaceX's Elon Musk says he can put a man on Mars in four years
Preview: The aerospace
entrepreneur tells "CBS Sunday Morning" he is thinking bigger, and faster, about manned missions to the Moon and the Red Planet
CBS News. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Firefly Aerospace becomes the latest space unicorn after $75 million raise
raised $75 million in private capital, as it prepares for the inaugural launch of its Alpha rocket.
CNBC. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
Aerospace Firms News Headlines and News Summaries