This Aerospace news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about aerospace news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Barnes Group (B) to Gain From Strong End Markets Amid Woes
Barnes Group (B) is poised to gain from strength across its businesses, solid operational execution, and shareholder-friendly policies. Weakness in aerospace
aftermarket business remains a woe.
Zacks. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Industrial Strength Aids RBC Bearings (ROLL) Amid Aerospace Woes
RBC Bearings (ROLL) is gaining from healthy demand in industrial markets as well as product innovation, healthy rewards to shareholders and liquidity. The aerospace
market-related woes are concerning.
Zacks. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Elon Musk mocks President Biden after SpaceX completes first all-civilian mission
SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk mocked President Joe Biden on Sunday for neglecting to praise his aerospace
company's historic, all-civilian mission to orbit.
CNBC. Monday, 20 Sep 2021.
- Boeing to invest $200M to manufacture Navy's 1st carrier-based unmanned aircraft at MidAmerica
giant Boeing Co. will invest $200 million to manufacture the U.S. Navy's latest unmanned aircraft at MidAmerica St. Louis Airport.
ABC News. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- Jeff Bezos is Reportedly Looking to Buy an NFL Team
In addition to founding Amazon, Bezos owns the Washington Post and founded aerospace
company Blue Origin.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
- Sacked software engineer who tried to sue aerospace company boss for racism has claim thrown out
Dr Fazal Ahmad was sacked by Rosemount Aerospace, based in Malvern, Worcestershire, after just four months for failing to develop a prototype artificial intelligence system.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
- The Billionaire Space Race Launches A New Venture Capital Solar System
The successes of companies like billionaire-led Blue Origin and SpaceX have sparked billions or dollars of VC investment volume into space startups largely founded by their aerospace
Forbes. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
- 13-year-old is youngest student at Georgia Tech
Caleb Anderson isn't your usual teen. He was reading at age 1 and doing fractions by 2. Now he's an aerospace
engineering major at Georgia Tech instead of a seventh-grader. Mark Strassmann has his story.
CBS News. Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021.
- Steve Wozniak, Co-Founder of Apple, Announces His Own Aerospace Company Privateer Space With Enigmatic VIDEO
Tech entrepreneur Steve Wozniak introduced his new aerospace
company, Privateer Space, but the teaser video left everyone with more questions than answers. Will it be competition for SpaceX, Blue Origin and Virgin Galactic?
Entrepreneur. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
- Top Gun-style military fighter pilots to test missile decoy made in UK
and defence firm Leonardo, which has 180 sites worldwide and employs 7,500 in Britain, has developed a 'Coke can-sized' decoy called BriteCloud.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 12 Sep 2021.
- Hexcel Corporation Stock Has Around 40% Upside
We believe that Hexcel Corporation stock has a potential upside of 42% in the next 1-1.5 years, once the commercial aerospace
industry recovers to the pre-Covid-19 levels. ...
Forbes. Friday, 10 Sep 2021.
- Firefly rocket explodes moments after first launch
The first voyage of Firefly Aerospace's new rocket, named Alpha, ended with an explosion moments after lift-off.
Sky News. Friday, 3 Sep 2021.
- Government could intervene in Meggitt takeover
The UK government is "closely monitoring" a US firm's plan to buy the UK defence and aerospace
BBC News. Monday, 2 Aug 2021.
- Jobs threat as British engineering firm agrees £6.3bn takeover by US tech giant
Job losses are threatened at a UK defence and aerospace
technology firm after it agreed a £6.3bn takeover by an American rival.
Sky News. Monday, 2 Aug 2021.
- United Airlines agrees to buy electric plane fleet from Swedish Heart Aerospace
The ES-19 electric planes have "the potential" to carry passengers short distances by the end of the decade.
ABC News. Wednesday, 14 Jul 2021.
Aerospace Firms News Headlines and News Summaries