This Aerospace news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about aerospace news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How Gigi Hadid And Aerospace Titanium Helped AMAVII Shake Up The Sunglasses Market
AMAVII grew by 500% in a single year, selling sunglasses to people who were largely stuck inside.
Forbes. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- SpaceX Hot Fire: The Starship spacecraft was tested three times in four hours
After the third test, the CEO of the aerospace
company, Elon Musk, said that the same three were completed without major problems.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Should You Buy Hexcel At $48?
We believe that Hexcel stock, an industrial materials company that manufactures structural materials for use in aerospace, defense, and industrial markets, is a good buying opportunity at the present time. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- 4 Sector ETFs & Stocks to Bet on Q4 Earnings
Sectors with positive earnings growth in Q4 include autos (86.3% earnings growth), construction (27.2%), basic materials (7.6%), medical (6.3%), and aerospace
Zacks. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- ALEX BRUMMER: Signing off UK aerospace
By always placing short-term shareholder value above broader stakeholder and national interest, wheeler-dealer Rudd has left UK plc a poorer place.
Daily Mail. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Is Fidelity Select Defense & Aerospace (FSDAX) a Strong Mutual Fund Pick Right Now?
Mutual Fund Report for FSDAX
Zacks. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Pandemic Won't Sideline Santa Claus, US Military Confirms
As it does each year, the North American Aerospace
Defense Command is tracking the jolly old elf's travels.
Voice of America. Thursday, 24 Dec 2020.
- SpaceX makes its last launch of the year successfully
Elon Musk's American aerospace
company sends a spy satellite on its last mission in 2020.
Entrepreneur. Saturday, 19 Dec 2020.
- Machine learning boosts the search for 'superhard' materials
Superhard materials are in high demand in industry, from energy production to aerospace, but finding suitable new materials has largely been a matter of trial and error based on classical materials such as diamonds. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 17 Dec 2020.
- Scientists left 'speechless' after black 'sand-like' dust from asteroid found in capsule
Exploration Agency (JAXA) officials said they found more than the anticipated amount of soil and gas inside the small capsule.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 15 Dec 2020.
- Two related discoveries advance basic and applied additive manufacturing research
A research team has made two discoveries that can expand additive manufacturing in aerospace
and other industries that rely on strong metal parts.
Science Daily. Monday, 7 Dec 2020.
- S&P Global agrees to buy IHS Markit, a financial data powerhouse, for $44 billion.
IHS Markit itself was the product of a 2016 merger between IHS, which was founded in 1959 as a repository for aerospace
data, and Markit, which was created in 2003 as a
New York Times. Monday, 30 Nov 2020.
- New aircraft spy opportunities amid aerospace woes
Start-up firms target regional routes around the world with quiet, cheap electric aircraft.
BBC News. Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020.
- Billionaire sends gnome to space for New Zealand charity, thanks country for hospitality during pandemic
On Monday, aerospace
company Rocket Lab announced that a gnome made by billionaire and CEO Gabe Newell would be launched into space in mid-November.
Fox News. Wednesday, 4 Nov 2020.
- Future of UK aerospace 'in doubt' without EU deal
will lose out to rivals without a deal on the mutual recognition of parts, says industry body.
BBC News. Monday, 26 Oct 2020.
Aerospace Firms News Headlines and News Summaries