This Aerospace news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about aerospace news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Aerospace company founded by former SpaceX and Blue Origin employees plan to build fastest plane
The aerospace company Hermeus, has received initial seed funding in its efforts to build supersonic propulsion technology that it hopes will power commercial planes within the next decade.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- NASA is designing the first ever ALL-ELECTRIC airliner
The NASA-funded project is being led by aerospace engineer Phillip Ansell, electrical engineer Kiruba Haran and colleagues at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, in the US.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Ball Corp (BLL) Scales New 52-Week: What's Driving the Stock?
Favorable demand, strong backlog in the Aerospace segment and encouraging growth projections drive Ball Corp's (BLL) share-price performance.
Zacks. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Analysts Expect 11% Gains Ahead For The Holdings Of The iShares U.S. Aerospace & Defense ETF
For the iShares U.S. Aerospace & Defense ETF, we found that the implied analyst target price for the ETF based upon its underlying holdings is $230.02 per unit.
Forbes. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Boeing drags down the Dow on speculation China could single it out in trade war
The aerospace giant's stock was responsible for 117 points of the Dow Jones industrial average's over 600 point drop.
CNBC. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Elon Musk cracks a lewd joke at Jeff Bezos' new 'Blue Moon' lander
SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk took a lewd dig at 'Blue Moon,' the moon lander created by the aerospace company owned by Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.
Yahoo. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- These 5 Companies Will Face Off to Build the Army's Next Helicopter
Here's the lowdown on a battle among some of the biggest names in aerospace.
Yahoo. Saturday, 4 May 2019.
- Japan's private rocket reaches outer space for first time
A Japanese aerospace startup funded by a former internet maverick has successfully launched a small rocket into space
ABC News. Saturday, 4 May 2019.
- Bombardier to sell manufacturing plant in Northern Ireland
The Canadian aerospace and rail firm said it is looking to simplify its business.
CNBC. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
- Aircraft maker Bombardier to quit Northern Ireland
Canadian aircraft and train maker Bombardier has announced plans to sell its Belfast-based aerospace business.
Sky News. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
- Arconic's (ARNC) Earnings Top, Sales Miss Estimates in Q1
Arconic's (ARNC) Engineered Products and Solutions unit benefits from volume growth in aerospace engines as well as defense in Q1.
Zacks. Tuesday, 30 Apr 2019.
- Corporate jetmakers court Chinese elite for sales despite slowing economy
Gulfstream Aerospace and Bombardier are trotting out their longest-range business jets at an Asian air show this week, as they compete for orders from China's growing elite, despite the country's slowing economy.
Reuters. Sunday, 14 Apr 2019.
- Israel plans new moonshot after maiden mission fails
The aerospace company behind Israel's failed first moonshot said on Saturday it would pursue a second mission with funds raised from private donors and the public.
Reuters. Saturday, 13 Apr 2019.
- Costs for Boeing Start to Pile Up as 737 Max Remains Grounded
As the situation drags on, the aerospace giant and the airlines that rely on its planes have been scrambling to adjust, and the costs are growing.
New York Times. Friday, 12 Apr 2019.
- Boeing sued by shareholders for fraud after deadly 737 crashes
Shareholders allege the aerospace giant defrauded them by concealing safety issues with 737 Max planes
CBS News. Wednesday, 10 Apr 2019.
Fanciful aerospace vehicle flying over alien terrain
Related Directory Page(s)
Aerospace Firms News Headlines and News Summaries