This Aerospace news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about aerospace news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Curtis-Wright Gains on Rising Demand, High Growth Prospects
Curtis-Wright (CW) continues to benefit from increasing worldwide trade activities that have been boosting its prospect in the commercial aerospace domain.
Zacks. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Kentucky is training veterans for aerospace, aviation jobs
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) - A new program in Kentucky is training veterans with aviation or power plant mechanics experience to become Federal Aviation Administration certified. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- DOJ alleges SpaceX supplier faked inspection reports for 'critical' rocket parts on 10 missions
Department of Justice officials on Wednesday announced criminal charges against James Smalley, an engineer for a tiny aerospace supply company.
CNBC. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Russian fighter jets and bombers intercepted off Alaska for 2nd day in a row
U.S. warplanes intercepted Russian bombers and fighter jets off the Alaskan coast for the second day in a row Tuesday, the North American Aerospace Defense Command confirmed early Wednesday morning. ...
CBS News. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- U.S. fighter jets intercept Russian bombers
Four Russian bombers and two fighter jets were intercepted near the coast of Alaska on Monday by North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), the organization said in a statement. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Aerospace company founded by former SpaceX and Blue Origin employees plan to build fastest plane
The aerospace company Hermeus, has received initial seed funding in its efforts to build supersonic propulsion technology that it hopes will power commercial planes within the next decade.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- NASA is designing the first ever ALL-ELECTRIC airliner
The NASA-funded project is being led by aerospace engineer Phillip Ansell, electrical engineer Kiruba Haran and colleagues at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, in the US.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Ball Corp (BLL) Scales New 52-Week: What's Driving the Stock?
Favorable demand, strong backlog in the Aerospace segment and encouraging growth projections drive Ball Corp's (BLL) share-price performance.
Zacks. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Analysts Expect 11% Gains Ahead For The Holdings Of The iShares U.S. Aerospace & Defense ETF
For the iShares U.S. Aerospace & Defense ETF, we found that the implied analyst target price for the ETF based upon its underlying holdings is $230.02 per unit.
Forbes. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Boeing drags down the Dow on speculation China could single it out in trade war
The aerospace giant's stock was responsible for 117 points of the Dow Jones industrial average's over 600 point drop.
CNBC. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Elon Musk cracks a lewd joke at Jeff Bezos' new 'Blue Moon' lander
SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk took a lewd dig at 'Blue Moon,' the moon lander created by the aerospace company owned by Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.
Yahoo. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- These 5 Companies Will Face Off to Build the Army's Next Helicopter
Here's the lowdown on a battle among some of the biggest names in aerospace.
Yahoo. Saturday, 4 May 2019.
- Japan's private rocket reaches outer space for first time
A Japanese aerospace startup funded by a former internet maverick has successfully launched a small rocket into space
ABC News. Saturday, 4 May 2019.
- Aircraft maker Bombardier to quit Northern Ireland
Canadian aircraft and train maker Bombardier has announced plans to sell its Belfast-based aerospace business.
Sky News. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
- Corporate jetmakers court Chinese elite for sales despite slowing economy
Gulfstream Aerospace and Bombardier are trotting out their longest-range business jets at an Asian air show this week, as they compete for orders from China's growing elite, despite the country's slowing economy.
Reuters. Sunday, 14 Apr 2019.
Fanciful aerospace vehicle flying over alien terrain
Related Directory Page(s)
Aerospace Firms News Headlines and News Summaries