This Aerospace news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about aerospace news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Will Aerospace Unit Hurt General Dynamics' (GD) Q3 Earnings?
General Dynamics' (GD) declining revenue expectations for the third quarter are projected to have affected the company's bottom line.
Zacks. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Rocket builder Firefly Aerospace aims for first launch from California in late December, CEO says
currently plans for its maiden Alpha rocket launch to happen as early as Dec. 22, CEO Tom Markusic told CNBC.
CNBC. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- 3 Aerospace-Defense Stocks to Escape Coronavirus Threats
3 Aerospace-Defense Stocks to Escape Coronavirus Threats
Zacks. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Man, 47, dies 'from long Covid' two months after leaving ICU
engineer Roehl Ribaya, 47, was cheered out of Blackpool Victoria Hospital in July after 60 days on its intensive care ward, but his believes 'long Covid' contributed to his death last week.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- BAE's Tempest fighter jet project to create 20,000 jobs
The Tempest project would preserve Britain's prestigious aerospace
and defence sector in the wake of the Covid-19 crisis, the industry argues, as well as bolstering national security.
Daily Mail. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- 12-year-old is cruising towards university: "This is how I am"
At age 2, Caleb Anderson could do fractions; today the young prodigy is studying aerospace
engineering and heavily recruited by Georgia Tech.
CBS News. Monday, 12 Oct 2020.
- Airbus looks to the future with hydrogen planes
giant said its hydrogen-fuelled passenger planes could be in service by 2035.
BBC News. Monday, 21 Sep 2020.
- Coronavirus: Fears 1,800 NI aerospace jobs 'at risk'
NI's first and deputy first ministers call on Boris Johnson to set up an aerospace
BBC News. Saturday, 19 Sep 2020.
- Raytheon to cut more than 15,000 jobs
manufacturer doubled the job cuts it first announced in July, another sign of industry woes.
CBS News. Thursday, 17 Sep 2020.
- Rapid 3D printing with visible light
3D printing has driven innovations in fields ranging from art to aerospace
to medicine. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 16 Sep 2020.
- 'Significant reduction' in workforce at GKN Aerospace
Aircraft parts supplier GKN Aerospace
faces a "significant reduction" in its global workforce after sales were hit by the COVID-19 crisis, owner Melrose has said.
Sky News. Thursday, 3 Sep 2020.
- SpaceX may attempt 3 rocket launches on Sunday
SpaceX, Elon Musk's aerospace
company, has scheduled two back-to-back Falcon 9 launches in Florida, just nine hours apart.
Yahoo. Sunday, 30 Aug 2020.
- Ominous Reminder In Spirit Aerosystems Case: Age Discrimination In Hiring May Be Perfectly Legal
Federal judge dismissed a claim of systemic age discrimination in hiring lodged against Spirit Aerosystems, Inc. because laid off aerospace
engineers are not protected under the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967.
Forbes. Wednesday, 12 Aug 2020.
- Raytheon Technologies Reports Robust 2Q Results, Maintain Buy Rating
, a leading aerospace
and defense company, reported robust 2Q20 results, beating the consensus revenue and Adjusted EPS comprehensively.
Forbes. Monday, 3 Aug 2020.
- Amazon's AWS establishes new aerospace cloud unit as Jeff Bezos increases bets on outer space
Amazon Web Services, the cloud-computing branch of the e-commerce giant, is further expanding its services in the growing space industry.
CNBC. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
Aerospace Firms News Headlines and News Summaries