This Aerospace news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about aerospace news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) Q1 Earnings Top Estimates, Sales Down Y/Y
Curtiss-Wright's (CW) revenues in the first quarter fall 1% year over year, led by a decline in Aerospace
& Industrial sales.
Zacks. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Trump celebrates Christmas, goes after deputy FBI director
President Trump is celebrating Christmas at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. He and the first lady surprised children who called into the North American Aerospace
Defense Command to track Santa Claus' travels. Chip Reid reports.
CBS News. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- ALEX BRUMMER: Attack on British aerospace industry
The latest in the sights of a foreign predator is Meggitt, which is being stalked by acquisitive US engineering outfit Woodward. Meggitt has a British heritage which dates back to 1850.
Daily Mail. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- MH370 pilot 'carefully planned' his flight path to avoid leaving clues, new research claims
Pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah (pictured) deliberately changed the direction and speed of the flight MH370 to avoid 'giving a clear idea where he was heading', claims aerospace
engineer Richard Godfrey.
Daily Mail. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- SpaceX's Elon Musk says he can put a man on Mars in four years
Preview: The aerospace
entrepreneur tells "CBS Sunday Morning" he is thinking bigger, and faster, about manned missions to the Moon and the Red Planet
CBS News. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Has The Boeing (BA) Outpaced Other Aerospace Stocks This Year?
Is (BA) Outperforming Other Aerospace
Stocks This Year?
Zacks. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Firefly Aerospace becomes the latest space unicorn after $75 million raise
raised $75 million in private capital, as it prepares for the inaugural launch of its Alpha rocket.
CNBC. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Boeing Releases First-Ever Diversity Report, Moves To Bolster Inclusion Efforts
Boeing says being at par with its peers across the aerospace
industry isn't enough when it comes to workforce diversity.
Forbes. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Turbulence For Boeing Continues Ahead Of Earnings With New 737 Max Issue
Boeing earnings approach after the company had its best quarter for deliveries since 2019. But the aerospace
giant faces a new 737 Max issue that could raise new questions.
Forbes. Thursday, 22 Apr 2021.
- Aerospace giants urge Kwarteng to intervene in Liberty Steel crisis
Britain's biggest aerospace
employers, including Rolls-Royce Holdings and Airbus, have urged the business secretary to step into the crisis engulfing the steel tycoon Sanjeev Gupta amid fears of a global shortage of specialist materials.
Sky News. Wednesday, 14 Apr 2021.
- City of Albuquerque, aerospace company agree to lease deal
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - The city of Albuquerque in New Mexico and an aerospace
company that is planning a satellite manufacturing operation have come to terms on a lease for 114.5 acres (46 hectares) of Aviation Department land. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 4 Apr 2021.
- Ukraine Plans To Nationalize Jet Engine Producer Motor Sich From Chinese Investors
Ukraine plans to nationalize Motor Sich, an aerospace
manufacturer majority-owned by Chinese companies, due to its strategic importance to national defense.
Radio Liberty. Friday, 12 Mar 2021.
- NASA astronauts embark on 236th spacewalk at International Space Station
Astronauts from NASA and the Japan Aerospace
Exploration Agency (JAXA) have embarked on the year's fourth spacewalk to service the International Space Station.
Fox News. Friday, 5 Mar 2021.
- Elon Musk VS Jeff Bezos in the race for satellite internet
SpaceX and Amazon discuss a recent request from the aerospace
company to place its satellites at lower altitudes.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 27 Jan 2021.
- SpaceX Hot Fire: The Starship spacecraft was tested three times in four hours
After the third test, the CEO of the aerospace
company, Elon Musk, said that the same three were completed without major problems.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
Aerospace Firms News Headlines and News Summaries