This Advertising news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about advertising and advertise news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Charter (CHTR) Q2 Earnings Beat Estimates, Revenues Rise Y/Y
Charter's (CHTR) second-quarter 2021 results reflect growth in Internet, mobile and advertising
sales revenues besides strength in customer wins.
Zacks. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Pinterest's (PINS) Q2 Earnings Beat, Revenues Surge Y/Y
Pinterest (PINS) second-quarter 2021 results reflect strength in user base and advertising
demand. However, easing of pandemic restrictions are likely to create engagement headwinds in the near term.
Zacks. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Discover the Digital Marketing Strategies to Make Your Brand Stand Out
Take a deep dive into email marketing, social media advertising, SEO, and Google Trends, and more.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Britain risks a dog surplus after breeders increase litters to match demand during lockdown
Some 91,000 puppies and dogs were being advertised on the website Pets4Homes in June following high demand during lockdown, double the figure for the same month last year.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Facebook warns growth set to slow 'significantly'
The technology giant said on Wednesday that the third and fourth quarters would see advertising
BBC News. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- What Are You Really Paying For Internet? Share Your Bill.
Too often, the advertised price you see for internet access is not what you'll really pay. Consumer Reports wants your help in putting numbers to this reality.
Forbes. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- Google advertising revenue rises 69% from last year
Alphabet reported earnings after the bell. Here are the results.
CNBC. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- Angry locals blast travel firm for promoting that all parking is free of charge in Cornish village
A village in Cornwall has become overrun with tourists' vehicles after holiday companies advertised it as 'all parking free of charge'.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- Georgian Condom Company Wins Freedom Of Expression Case At European Rights Court
A Georgian condom company that uses creative advertising
on its packaging has won a freedom of expression case at the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR).
Radio Liberty. Saturday, 24 Jul 2021.
- Hackers, scammers and advertisers are after you: 5 smartphone security steps to take now
Go anywhere online, and it feels like someone is watching. That's because, well, they are.
Fox News. Saturday, 24 Jul 2021.
- Marketing With Video: The Definitive Guide
Video marketing has become a popular way for entrepreneurs to advertise
Entrepreneur. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- Advertising shows signs of surging recovery as holding companies report earnings
The pandemic caused an immediate pullback in ad budgets in 2020, with certain areas like travel remaining slow throughout the year.
CNBC. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Greg Gutfeld: The media creates a virtue-signaling stew to placate terrified advertisers
Everything is woke. It's no longer about reality. It's the perception of inclusion and exclusion that changes the definition of reality. And any resistance is seen as bigoted, hateful, and reactionary.
Fox News. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Surge In Remote Roles Suggest New Ways Of Working Are Taking Root
The highest proportion of remote roles can now be found in software and IT where close to a quarter (23%) of advertised jobs can now be done from home, up from 4.2% last year, followed by education (16%) and healthcare (14%).
Forbes. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- Top Olympic sponsor Toyota pulls Games-related TV ads
TOKYO (AP) — Toyota won’t be airing any Olympic-themed advertisements on Japanese television during the Tokyo Games despite being one of the IOC’s top corporate sponsors. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries