This Advertising news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about advertising and advertise news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- TEGNA (TGNA) Q1 Earnings Match Estimates, Revenues Rise Y/Y
TEGNA's (TGNA) first-quarter 2021 results reflect higher subscription revenues and record first-quarter advertising
and marketing services revenues.
Zacks. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- Brexit: Lorry firm boss 'has had to resort to using scantily-clad women to advertise drivers jobs'
A photo shows two scantily clad women posing next to a roundabout in Felixstowe on Friday, as part of a promotion to reverse BWN's post-Brexit recruitment struggles.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- Remembering is living! The 13 best jingles of our childhood
A list with the best advertising
songs that have been recorded in the mind of the Mexican consumer.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Tesla Rival Lucid To Advertise Electric Air Sedan On NBC As Elon Musk Hosts SNL
The startup electric-car maker led by a former Tesla chief engineer will promote its battery-powered Air luxury sedan spot to run during Saturday Night Live when Musk hosts the comedy show.
Forbes. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Roku pops nearly 19% after it reported its highest revenue growth rate since IPO
Roku has been making several strategic moves in the advertising
space, including acquiring Nielsen's advanced video advertising
CNBC. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Roku pops 16% after reporting highest revenue growth rate since IPO
Roku has been making a number of strategic moves in the advertising
space, including the acquisition of Nielsen's advanced video advertising
CNBC. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- ROKU Q1 Earnings Top Estimates, Revenues Ride on Advertising
Roku's (ROKU) first-quarter 2021 results benefit from increased user engagement and ARPU, supported by steady advertising
Zacks. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- 'I'll kill you, mother f*****!': Floyd Mayweather and Jake Paul throw punches during WILD press call
The scuffle occurred at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami on Thursday, where Jake was on hand to help advertise
his brother Logan Paul's upcoming bout with Mayweather, scheduled for June 6.
Daily Mail. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Apple puts more adverts in App Store after ad-tracking ban
After a move to limit ad tracking by other companies, Apple expands its own advertising
BBC News. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- After A Year Of Media Disruption, The TV Upfronts Remain Unchanged. How Long Can It Last?
with the pandemic and lockdown, there were a number of changes in media consumption and advertising
. The TV upfronts which began in the 1960s will continue for the time being.
Forbes. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Twitter to acquire Scroll, a subscription ad-blocking service.
Scroll charges its users a fee to block advertising
on participating news websites, then distributes a cut of its earnings to its partner publishers.
New York Times. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Dairy company boss resigns over claims yogurt prevents COVID
South Korea's Namyang Dairy Products advertised its yogurt as lowering the risk of coronavirus infection, until the government intervened.
CBS News. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Today Pinterest Ads arrives in Mexico. We tell you how to use them to advertise
Mexico became the first Hispanic country in Latin America to receive this platform, after its launch in Brazil.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- News outlets want to push for "better economic deal" with Facebook, Google
A Pew study finds advertising
revenue plunged by nearly a third in the past decade for media outlets. The industry now wants Congress to take action by allowing them to renegotiate how content is shared on Facebook and Google. ...
CBS News. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Column: The Tucker Carlson mystery: How does his show survive without major advertisers?
Tucker Carlson's biggest advertisers have abandoned him. Does his show still benefit Fox News?
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries