This Advertising news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about advertising and advertise news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Teaching machines to write better adverts than humans
AI-powered advertising copywriters are coming, but can they be taught to be as inventive as humans?
BBC News. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Here's how TV networks are responding as streaming services take more viewers and ad dollars
Major TV networks presented to advertisers this week at upfront presentations as they try to elbow out disruptors.
CNBC. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Germany's top court orders public broadcaster to air neo-Nazi party election
The German court's decision overturns a ban on the National Democratic Party advertisement imposed on grounds that it amounted to incitement against foreigners.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- From advertising to A.I., Walmart is doing a lot more than just being a retailer
You might only know Walmart as a place to stop to pick up milk or paper towels, maybe a few other things, on your way home from work. But the biggest retailer in the world is doing a lot more than just selling groceries.
CNBC. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- The Family That Plans Together, Plays Together: 83% of Travelers Plan Trips Together as a Family
Bellevue - Family vacation planning is no longer an activity just for the adults, according to new custom research from Expedia Group Media Solutions, the advertising organization of Expedia Group. ...
Hsyndicate. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Google: Get ready for bigger ads in your Search results on mobile
Google's new ad types will give advertisers more prominent placement across its properties.
ZDNet. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- William Hill advert linked betting to sexual success
A William Hill advert that appeared on Tinder broke advertising rules, a watchdog rules.
BBC News. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Google rolls out a slew of new ads to Search, YouTube and shopping in bid to take on Amazon
Google said on Tuesday it will also start placing ads with image galleries in search results and show ads in new spots on Google Maps, increasing opportunities for advertisers.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Amid Competition, Google Revamps Its Shopping Experience
Google is launching a bunch of new ecommerce tools for advertisers as it tries to position itself as more of a shopping destination.
Forbes. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- When Will Nike Just Do It For Mothers?
For all Nike's purpose and platforming of social issues, until it's business culture matches advertising promising, female athletes are suffering the motherhood penalty the same as any other industry. Here's how.
Forbes. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Twitter accidentally shares user location data with advertising partner
Twitter Inc said on Monday it may have accidentally collected and shared location data of some users accessing its app through Apple devices with an advertising partner.
Reuters. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Who's Cracked the Code on High-End Homesharing?
Colin Nagy, head of strategy at FFNY, a global advertising agency, writes this opinion column for Skift on hospitality, innovation, and business travel. ...
Hsyndicate. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Google Makes Anticompetitive Change to Popular Chrome Browser
On Tuesday at its annual developer conference, I/O 2019, Google CEO Sundar Pichai unveiled changes to its Chrome browner that will give the search company an even more dominant position in the digital advertising space.
Newsmax. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- Outcome Health, on rebound from scandal, sells majority stake
The healthcare advertising company that fell from grace has sold a majority interest to private-equity firm Littlejohn.
Modern Healthcare. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- HHS Sec. Azar: Drug Companies Must Disclose Prices in TV Ads
A regulation that will require drug companies to disclose prices of medications during television advertisements has been finalized by the Trump administration, according to Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar said Wednesday.
Newsmax. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
Advertising department staff discussing a project
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries