This Advertising news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about advertising and advertise news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The 5 Steps to Selecting the Best Advertising Agency for Your Business
All agencies are not created equal, and it can be a daunting process to sort through the thousands of agencies out there. This post will help you laser-focus into the best agency for your business.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Lakers' Danny Green working to change perception of Black men
Lakers' Danny Green joins campaign to change perception of Black people by breaking the sterotypes we see in advertising
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- How Google's searches have changed in the last decade
A side-by-side comparison of Google searches in the last decade shows how much the search engine has changed as the tech giant became an advertising
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- MullenLowe Steps Up to Address Coronavirus, Zoom Fatigue
MullenLowe is known for some iconic advertising
Forbes. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Addressable TV Faces A Problem. Verance CEO Nil Shah Has A Solution
NextGen TV, or ATSC 3.0, offers great opporuntities for viewers, media companies and advertisers. But right now, it also faces a serious technical issue. Verance CEO Nil Shah thinks he knows a solution.
Forbes. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Pinterest (PINS) to Report Q3 Earnings: What's in Store?
Pinterest (PINS) third-quarter 2020 results are likely to reflect user base expansion and ARPU growth. However, weak advertising
demand due to coronavirus-led slowdown is expected to have hurt profits.
Zacks. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- How to identify the types and characteristics of influencers that exist in the market
Through Influencer Marketing, companies have the possibility of carrying out advertising
strategies in collaboration with recognized people on different online platforms.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- In light of Google lawsuit, are monopolies lurking in the real estate industry?
On Tuesday, the U.S. Justice Department accused Google of illegally protecting its monopoly over search and search advertising
. It begs the question, are there real estate monopolies?
Inman. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- PrettyLittleThing chooses a woman wearing a hijab to advertise their collection for the first time
Billy Marsal, from London, who has over 115,000 followers on Instagram has joined model Marlene Marie to become the first women to pose in hijabs for online fashion giant PrettyLittleThing.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Editorial: The DOJ is taking the gloves off against Big Tech
The Justice Department lawsuit accusing Google of abusing its online search and advertising
dominance marks the first blow to Big Tech.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- A Democratic Super PAC Surge Helps Biden Expand His Map
buys announced in the last month of the campaign amount to a huge advantage for Joe Biden, allowing him to fight in long-shot states like Texas.
New York Times. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Snap says brand advertising coming back, hints that Facebook boycott helped Q3
Snap Chief Business Officer Jeremi Gorman said that brand advertising
is showing momentum, and that advertisers want a platform that shares their values.
CNBC. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Snap shares jump as user growth, revenue beat estimates
Snap has positioned itself as a safe place for brands to advertise
because it focuses on one-on-one messages which disappear once they are read. ...
Yahoo. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Google hit by antitrust charges in US over search
The US Justice Department accuses Google of disadvantaging its rivals in search and advertising
BBC News. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Zillow revamps its multi-family rental advertising platform
The company is also launching new data-driven tools for the multi-family rental space that include rent comps and other insights.
Inman. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries