This Advertising news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about advertising and advertise news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- SINA Q1 Earnings Miss Estimates, Down Y/Y, Revenues Up
SINA's first-quarter 2019 top line benefits from growth in Weibo advertising and marketing and non-advertising revenues.
Zacks. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Iran police arrest 30 at private yoga class
The mixed group was detained in Gorgan after an event, which was advertised on Instagram.
BBC News. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- 2 plead guilty in Backpage.com sex-trafficking case
Two men have pleaded guilty in Texas for using the now-defunct Backpage.com sex-trafficking site to advertise victims for sale
ABC News. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Facebook reportedly considered backing out of political ad sales, but Zuckerberg vetoed it
Facebook has stopped paying commission to staff for selling political advertisements on its platform, The Wall Street Journal reported.
CNBC. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Huge 19th Century Circus Poster Found in Walls of Wisconsin Bar
It advertised an 1885 performance by the Great Anglo-American Circus
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Journalist Chronicles The 'Power Struggle' Within The NRA
New York Times reporter Danny Hakim discusses conflicts within the NRA's leadership, its lawsuit against its advertising and PR company, and what leaked documents reveal about the organization.
NPR. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- EU regulator launches probe into Google over data privacy
Ireland's privacy watchdog, which leads supervision of Google in the EU, launched an inquiry into the firm's online advertising practices.
CNBC. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Google changes policy on abortion advertising
Advertisers will be made to disclose whether they provide abortions before running ads in the US, UK and Ireland.
BBC News. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Germany's top court orders public broadcaster to air neo-Nazi party election
The German court's decision overturns a ban on the National Democratic Party advertisement imposed on grounds that it amounted to incitement against foreigners.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- The Family That Plans Together, Plays Together: 83% of Travelers Plan Trips Together as a Family
Bellevue - Family vacation planning is no longer an activity just for the adults, according to new custom research from Expedia Group Media Solutions, the advertising organization of Expedia Group. ...
Hsyndicate. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Google: Get ready for bigger ads in your Search results on mobile
Google's new ad types will give advertisers more prominent placement across its properties.
ZDNet. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Google rolls out a slew of new ads to Search, YouTube and shopping in bid to take on Amazon
Google said on Tuesday it will also start placing ads with image galleries in search results and show ads in new spots on Google Maps, increasing opportunities for advertisers.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Amid Competition, Google Revamps Its Shopping Experience
Google is launching a bunch of new ecommerce tools for advertisers as it tries to position itself as more of a shopping destination.
Forbes. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- When Will Nike Just Do It For Mothers?
For all Nike's purpose and platforming of social issues, until it's business culture matches advertising promising, female athletes are suffering the motherhood penalty the same as any other industry. Here's how.
Forbes. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Twitter accidentally shares user location data with advertising partner
Twitter Inc said on Monday it may have accidentally collected and shared location data of some users accessing its app through Apple devices with an advertising partner.
Reuters. Monday, 13 May 2019.
Advertising department staff discussing a project
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries