This Advertising news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about advertising and advertise news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Eight Tips For Beginners Using Programmatic Advertising
can be effective for boosting brand awareness and keeping up with the metrics of your business site.
Forbes. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- Magna Global: U.S. Advertising Marketplace Is Expected To Slow Down But Still Exceed $300 Billion
With some economic headwinds, Magna Global's forecasts ad spending growth to slowdown for the rest of 2022 and 2023. Nonetheless, this year U.S. ad spend will top $300 billion for the first time.
Forbes. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- Kim Kardashian will pay $1.26 million fine to SEC for promoting cryptocurrency
Kim Kardashian is facing consequences after advertising
a form of crypto on her Instagram page without disclosing the large sum she was paid for it.
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Mark Zuckerberg tells workers Meta will freeze hiring and 'steadily reduce headcount growth'
Mark Zuckerberg, who founded Meta, said the group would 'further restructure' due to its struggling advertising
business. Meta has lost nearly 60 per cent of its value in the past year.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 1 Oct 2022.
- Newsom's pro-choice billboards citing Bible verse draw rebukes from religious leaders
Gov. Gavin Newsom's inclusion of a Bible verse on two billboards in conservative-led states advertising
California as an abortion sanctuary is drawing sharp denunciations from religious leaders on the right.
Washington Times. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- 3 key components to converting business on Instagram
The beauty of Instagram is that it is free advertising
for your business. ...
Inman. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- Do you need to take leak cover from your water supplier - or is it included in home insurance?
Several major water companies are advertising
insurers that offer emergency plumbing and drainage cover to online customers - but is it necessary?
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- Here's Why Investors Should Retain Live Nation (LYV) Stock
Live Nation's (LYV) focus on sponsorship and advertising
business bodes well. However, inflationary pressures are a concern.
Zacks. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- Jan. 6 still has the power to shock. But will it drive voters' decisions?
Threats to democracy have not been a major theme in campaign advertising
. In a battleground California district, voters say the issue is on their minds but not determining their choice.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- 3 Tips for Writing Effective Job Advertisements
Optimize your job advertisements to find the perfect hire.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 26 Sep 2022.
- iPhone 14 Pro wins with substance over sizzle this year
Review: With so many new camera features, a new alert and multitasking experience, and a display that breaks new ground, the iPhone 14 Pro might be even better than advertised.
ZDNet. Friday, 23 Sep 2022.
- DocuSign names former Google executive Allan Thygesen as new CEO
DocuSign's growth has slowed with the pandemic boom subsiding. Soon an advertising-sales expert will take over at the electronic-signature software maker.
CNBC. Thursday, 22 Sep 2022.
- TikTok to ban campaign fundraising, require verification for political accounts
TikTok, which already bans political advertising, will now also ban campaign fundraising.
CBS News. Wednesday, 21 Sep 2022.
- Watchdog Group Accuses Republicans of Breaking Campaign-Finance Law
The Times had reported that the campaign committee used money meant for legal expenses to pay for advertising
. A watchdog group and Democrats are raising challenges.
New York Times. Wednesday, 21 Sep 2022.
- Bear Of The Day: QuinStreet Inc (QNST)
names have a bad track record when the economy moves into a recession.
Zacks. Wednesday, 21 Sep 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries