This Advertising news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about advertising and advertise news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Publicity Is Not Free Advertising. Don't Destroy Your Efforts to Get Press By Slipping Into Sales Mode.
Small businesses undermine their potential by failing to translate press into tangible success.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- In 2022 Cannabis Legalization Expands But Old Challenges Remain
The lack of banking and advertising
are still holding cannabis entrepreneurs back.
Forbes. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- 3 Disruptive Trends That Marketers Should Watch For In 2022
2021 brought about some major changes for data privacy, and brands now need to rethink their strategies in order to adapt to a new era of digital advertising, with no third-party cookies.
Forbes. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Love Island contestants called out over social media ads
Anna Vakili, Belle Hassan and Francesca Allen are named and shamed by the advertising
BBC News. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Finance chief in talks to quit M&C Saatchi amid takeover tussle
The finance director of M&C Saatchi is in talks to join a private equity-backed rival, a move that could undermine the London-listed advertising
agency's ability to fend off an unsolicited takeover bid.
Sky News. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- How Google 'RIGGED' the online advertising market
The damning claims in a Texas lawsuit accuse Google of running a digital advertising
monopoly that increased the cost to advertisers and harmed ad industry competitors and publishers.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 15 Jan 2022.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices to engage Adwerx Motion Ads in national rollout
Adwerx's most recent digital advertising
product, Adwerx Motion, will be rolled out across Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices's entire national network of more than 50,000 agents.
Inman. Friday, 14 Jan 2022.
- CNN loses nearly 90% of its advertiser-coveted demographics and overall total audience
CNN averaged just 548,000 viewers during the week of January 3, a precipitous drop to the nearly 2.7 million viewers from the same week in 2021. The ratings come amid multiple scandals.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 13 Jan 2022.
- The people using YouTube to pay for their French chateau
How chateaux owners are using advertising
revenues from social media posts to earn a living.
BBC News. Thursday, 13 Jan 2022.
- Dippidi kicks off 2022 with new agent marketing services
Launched in 2019, Dippidi assists brokerages and agents in creating and running online advertising
campaigns, namely on Facebook and Google's PPC platform.
Inman. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Buys Octopus Interactive, Eyes Ad Tech Space
This acquisition of Octopus is a major boost for Marketing Solutions, T-Mobile's (TMUS) advertising
technology business. It will help expand its advertising
offerings for marketers.
Zacks. Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022.
- Goldman-backed digital bank Starling boycotts Meta over scam ads
Starling CEO Anne Boden said her firm would no longer pay for advertising
on Facebook and Instagram while scammers target customers.
CNBC. Friday, 7 Jan 2022.
- How Targeted Programmatic Display Can Help Grow Your Business
Digital awareness, particularly in marketing, has become essential, and with programmatic display advertising, you can reach potential customers much more efficiently.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 7 Jan 2022.
- Nielsen (NLSN) Bolsters Media Offerings Via Streaming Signals
Nielsen (NLSN) launches Streaming Signals for connected TV operators and advertisers to keep track households watching a program and play relevant advertisements.
Zacks. Thursday, 6 Jan 2022.
- What to Know Ahead of Day 7 of Elizabeth Holmes Trial Deliberations
Ms. Holmes, the founder of the blood-testing start-up Theranos, is accused of deceiving investors, patients and advertisers.
New York Times. Monday, 3 Jan 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries