This Accident news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about accidents from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Horror as baby girl dies after getting tangled in bag straps - as devastated parents issue warning
Mia Macphee from Alness, north Scotland, was just 14 months old when she died in the tragic accident
Daily Mail. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- An eye-opening experience: Women who mistook SUPERGLUE for eye drops share their agonizing recovery
Jennifer Eversole (left) of Santa Rosa, California, accidentally glued her left eye shut when she thought she was grabbing her eye drops. Lyd, 22, (right) detailed on TikTok last year a similar experience.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- I Accidentally Became a Successful Entrepreneur. Here Are 5 Mistakes I Learned to Avoid When Starting a Business
PR is, at its core, storytelling. And the story of my now-thriving solo-owned business has been fraught with as many mistakes as successes, as many fall down the ladder as steps up. ...
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Sudan conflict: What to do with the dead bodies in Khartoum
Some Khartoum residents have become accidental undertakers to stop corpses being left on the streets.
BBC News. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- CNO Financial (CNO) Subsidiary Launches New Accident Insurance
Insurance product from CNO Financial's (CNO) subsidiary, Washington National, has some competitive features, which differentiate it from other products offered in the market.
Zacks. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- Odisha train accident: More than 80 bodies unidentified after India train crash
The deadly three-train collision on Friday evening killed 288 people in Balasore district.
BBC News. Tuesday, 6 Jun 2023.
- Navy releases video of U.S. destroyer's close call with Chinese warship
A growing number of close calls in the region have raised concerns of a possible accident
that could lead to an escalation between the two countries' militaries with tensions there already high.
CBS News. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- Hundreds of People Mistakenly Told They Have Cancer in Biotech Software Mishap
The biotechnology company, Grail, said a software issue caused one of its vendors to accidentally send nearly 400 letters mistakenly telling patients they have cancer.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- Boy, 3, dead after accidentally shooting himself in Tennessee
The boy found the firearm and shot himself while in a vehicle with family members in Tennessee
CBS News. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- India Train Crash: What We Know About the Deadly Accident in Odisha
Three trains, with more than 2,200 people onboard, were involved in the crash in Odisha State, the deadliest such disaster in decades. The death toll approached 300.
New York Times. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- Man charged after 2-year-old girl seriously injured in accidental shooting: Vernon Hills police
The victim's siblings have been removed from the home pending further investigation by the Department of Children and Family Services, police said.
ABC News. Sunday, 4 Jun 2023.
- At least 200 killed, hundreds injured in train crash in India
At least 200 people have been killed and hundreds more injured in a train accident
in India, as the death toll continues to rise, officials said.
ABC News. Friday, 2 Jun 2023.
- U.S. Will Require All New Cars to Have Automatic Braking Systems
The Transportation Department wants new cars to automatically stop when they detect an accident
New York Times. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- North Korea says its first spy satellite launch ends in failure, crashes into sea
North Korea's state media agency said that an "accident" occurred during the launch of a military reconnaissance satellite.
CNBC. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- PSG's Rico in intensive care after riding accident
Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper Sergio Rico is in intensive care following a riding accident, the club said on Sunday.
ESPN. Sunday, 28 May 2023.
Accident Attorneys News Headlines and News Summaries