This Yogurt news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about yogurt news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Kaia Gerber wears Beatles T-shirt with jeans while grabbing frozen yogurt in Los Angeles
She is the daughter of legendary supermodel Cindy Crawford. But Kaia Gerber was spotted giving a nod to an older pop culture phenomenon when she stepped out for soft-serve ice cream.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
- Eating fatty cheese, yogurt and butter could LOWER your risk of developing type 2 diabetes
A new study, led by the University of Cambridge in the UK, has found that those who ate the most servings had a 30 percent lower risk compared to those who ate the fewest servings.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 10 Oct 2018.
- Pret A Manger Says a 2nd Customer Died of Allergic Reaction
The sandwich chain said a customer died in December after eating nondairy yogurt that mistakenly included dairy proteins.
New York Times. Sunday, 7 Oct 2018.
Dish of yogurt
- What's yogurt? Industry wants U.S. to loosen rules
Clarity wanted on what can or can't be called yogurt. Don't laugh: It took more than a decade to define peanut butter
CBS News. Tuesday, 25 Sep 2018.
- General Mills drops the most since March after reporting falling demand, lower margins
Cheerios cereal maker General Mills missed analysts' estimates for quarterly sales, hit by lower demand for its snacks and yogurts in the U.S.
CNBC. Tuesday, 18 Sep 2018.
- Evidence of 7,200-year-old cheese-making found on the Dalmatian Coast
Analysis of fatty residue in pottery from the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia revealed evidence of fermented dairy products -- soft cheeses and yogurts -- from about 7,200 years ago.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 5 Sep 2018.
- Netflix's 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Has People Craving Yogurt Drink
The hit Netflix romantic comedy "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" may have
Yahoo. Tuesday, 4 Sep 2018.
- Danone CEO to sit on Carrefour's healthy food advisory committee
Carrefour , Europe's largest retailer, said on Monday that the head of yogurt maker Danone will sit on a food advisory committee the supermarket group is setting up as it seeks to boost sales of organic products.
Reuters. Monday, 3 Sep 2018.
- Corner Office: Hamdi Ulukaya of Chobani Talks Greek Yogurt and the American Dream
A Turkish immigrant of Kurdish descent, Mr. Ulukaya brought Greek yogurt to the mainstream. Along the way, he began hiring refugees, a move that drew threats from fringe websites and far-right commentators.
New York Times. Sunday, 26 Aug 2018.
- New research could banish guilty feeling for consuming whole dairy products
Enjoying full-fat milk, yogurt, cheese and butter is unlikely to send people to an early grave, according to new research.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018.
- Siggi's Yogurt Demonstrates The Power Of Communicating Only One Thing
Siggi Hilmarsson started the Siggi's brand in 2004 because he found yogurts in the US to be too sweet. It's this simple insight that inspired Siggi's yogurt. ...
Forbes. Friday, 29 Jun 2018.
- Phil Mickelson is getting into the (robotic?) frozen yogurt business in a big way
Phil Mickelson is getting into the (robotic?) frozen yogurt business in a big way in his native San Diego area.
Golf Digest. Wednesday, 20 Jun 2018.
- Why Phil Mickelson Just Invested in Frozen Yogurt-Making Robots
The five-time major champion and his business partner has just signed on to open 30 Reis & Irvy's locations in San Diego.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 19 Jun 2018.
- PODCAST: Gary Hirshberg of Stonyfield, An Organic Yogurt Visionary
Hear Hirshberg speak of how he faced big, relentless debt, his steadfastly loyal mother-in-law and his investment in making playing fields across the U.S. organic. Plus, find out why he thanks Ronald Reagan.
Forbes. Tuesday, 12 Jun 2018.
- Global Drinkable Yogurt Market Analysis, Growth, Trends & Forecast 2018-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Global Drinkable Yogurt Market - Segmented by Distribution Channel and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Wednesday, 23 May 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Yogurt News Headlines and News Summaries