This Yogurt news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about yogurt news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Chobani to Introduce Non-Dairy Products, Capitalizing on a Growing Market
The Greek yogurt maker is set to debut its new product this month.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 9 Jan 2019.
- Washington state police apologize for removing black man, 31, from a yogurt shop
Washington state police have apologized for helping the owner of frozen yogurt shop kick out Byron Ragland (pictured), 31, who is black, after employees said they felt uncomfortable.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Nov 2018.
- Making cheese and yogurt taste better
Researchers have developed a new methodical approach. It allows for the faster identification of flavor-giving protein fragments in foods such as cheese or yogurt, thus optimizing production processes.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 6 Nov 2018.
- Suspect sought in holdup at Carson City yogurt shop
CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) - Secret Witness in northern Nevada is offering a $1,500 reward for information leading to the capture of a suspect in an armed robbery at a yogurt shop in Carson City. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 24 Oct 2018.
- America Is Drowning in Milk Nobody Wants
Dairy farmers are under siege thanks to low prices and changing tastes. Even a one-week July 4 shutdown by yogurt giant Chobani inflicted pain.
Newsmax. Wednesday, 17 Oct 2018.
- Eating fatty cheese, yogurt and butter could LOWER your risk of developing type 2 diabetes
A new study, led by the University of Cambridge in the UK, has found that those who ate the most servings had a 30 percent lower risk compared to those who ate the fewest servings.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 10 Oct 2018.
- Pret A Manger Says a 2nd Customer Died of Allergic Reaction
The sandwich chain said a customer died in December after eating nondairy yogurt that mistakenly included dairy proteins.
New York Times. Sunday, 7 Oct 2018.
- What's yogurt? Industry wants U.S. to loosen rules
Clarity wanted on what can or can't be called yogurt. Don't laugh: It took more than a decade to define peanut butter
CBS News. Tuesday, 25 Sep 2018.
- New vegan milks, yogurts and more: You won't miss the dairy
Those who switch to a plant-based diet may miss the pleasures of dairy beverages -- creamy chocolate milks, fruity drinkable yogurts and even energy-boosting protein shakes that typically contain milk and whey proteins. ...
Los Angeles Times. Saturday, 22 Sep 2018.
- General Mills drops the most since March after reporting falling demand, lower margins
Cheerios cereal maker General Mills missed analysts' estimates for quarterly sales, hit by lower demand for its snacks and yogurts in the U.S.
CNBC. Tuesday, 18 Sep 2018.
- Evidence of 7,200-year-old cheese-making found on the Dalmatian Coast
Analysis of fatty residue in pottery from the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia revealed evidence of fermented dairy products -- soft cheeses and yogurts -- from about 7,200 years ago.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 5 Sep 2018.
- Netflix's 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Has People Craving Yogurt Drink
The hit Netflix romantic comedy "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" may have
Yahoo. Tuesday, 4 Sep 2018.
- Danone CEO to sit on Carrefour's healthy food advisory committee
Carrefour , Europe's largest retailer, said on Monday that the head of yogurt maker Danone will sit on a food advisory committee the supermarket group is setting up as it seeks to boost sales of organic products.
Reuters. Monday, 3 Sep 2018.
- Corner Office: Hamdi Ulukaya of Chobani Talks Greek Yogurt and the American Dream
A Turkish immigrant of Kurdish descent, Mr. Ulukaya brought Greek yogurt to the mainstream. Along the way, he began hiring refugees, a move that drew threats from fringe websites and far-right commentators.
New York Times. Sunday, 26 Aug 2018.
- Siggi's Yogurt Demonstrates The Power Of Communicating Only One Thing
Siggi Hilmarsson started the Siggi's brand in 2004 because he found yogurts in the US to be too sweet. It's this simple insight that inspired Siggi's yogurt. ...
Forbes. Friday, 29 Jun 2018.
Dish of yogurt
Related Directory Page(s)
Yogurt News Headlines and News Summaries