This Tour and Charter news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about tour and charter news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- FDIC seeks industry help in effort to revive de novo banks
The agency's request for comment about the deposit insurance application process is among a series of actions aimed at streamlining charter applications.
American Banker. Monday, 10 Dec 2018.
- How Kate, William, Meghan and Harry are 'all on a family text chain'
The Cambridges and Sussexes communicate using a group chat, royal insiders say. It comes after Meghan was spotted with her phone out during her tour of Australia, in a rare move for a senior royal.
Daily Mail. Monday, 10 Dec 2018.
- 2018 Newsmakers of the Year: Golf World's countdown of the top 25 players, events and moments of the past 12 months
Joining the Newsmakers countdown: A wrongly convicted artist who used golf to get himself freed and an LPGA star who won every key award on tour.
Golf Digest. Monday, 10 Dec 2018.
- British banks may have been used for illicit payments related to Huawei: Wall Street Journal
HSBC and Standard Chartered may have been used to facilitate allegedly illicit transactions with Iran from Chinese technology giant Huawei, according to The Wall Street Journal.
CNBC. Monday, 10 Dec 2018.
- New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern Offers Emotional Apology to Family of Murdered British Tourist
"Your daughter should have been safe here and she wasn't and I'm sorry for that"
Yahoo. Monday, 10 Dec 2018.
- Standard Chartered cuts jobs in UAE retail bank: sources
Standard Chartered is cutting jobs in its retail bank in the United Arab Emirates, in part as more customers move to digital services, people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Reuters. Monday, 10 Dec 2018.
- 'Behalf New Zealand, sorry': NZ PM tearful apology family of killed British backpacker Grace Millane
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern held back tears as she apologised on behalf of her country to the family of murdered British tourist Grace Millane.
Daily Mail. Monday, 10 Dec 2018.
- New Zealand leader apologies for death of British tourist
New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern makes an emotional apology to the family of a 22-year-old British tourist who police say was murdered
ABC News. Monday, 10 Dec 2018.
- NZ PM: 'Overwhelming sense of hurt' over backpacker's murder
Jacinda Ardern held back tears as she commented on the murder of British tourist Grace Millane.
BBC News. Monday, 10 Dec 2018.
- Man accused of killing tourist appears in New Zealand court
A man accused of killing 22-year-old British tourist Grace Millane made his first appearance in a New Zealand court Monday.
Fox News. Monday, 10 Dec 2018.
- Teachers union: Tentative deal to end charter schools strike
The nation's first teachers' strike against a charter school operator will end after their union and management struck a tentative deal Sunday that includes protections for students and immigrant families living in the country illegally.
Fox News. Sunday, 9 Dec 2018.
- Evers, Barnes to go on statewide budget listening tour
MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Wisconsin Gov. -elect Tony Evers and incoming Lt. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 9 Dec 2018.
- Report: New course in the mix for Steph Curry's PGA Tour event in 2019
Steph Curry joining forces with the PGA Tour for an event has been known since May. Where that event will be played has become a toss-up.
Golf Digest. Sunday, 9 Dec 2018.
- Yellow vest protests 'economic catastrophe' for France
Paris has been particularly badly hit, with cars burned, shops looted and major tourist sites closed.
BBC News. Sunday, 9 Dec 2018.
- Acero Schools reach tentative agreement with teachers; classes may resume Monday
The Acero Charter School Network reached a tentative agreement early Sunday with its teachers, who have been on strike since Tuesday.
ABC News. Sunday, 9 Dec 2018.
Charter fishing boat
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries