This Textile news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about textiles from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Global Silk Market 2017-2021: Increasing Requirement of Silk in the Textile Industry - Research and Markets
DUBLIN - The "Global Silk Market 2017-2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering. The global silk market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.42% during the period 2017-2021. ... ...
Business Wire. Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017.
- Absorbent Nonwovens for Medical and Hygiene Textiles Applications - 2017 Report - Research and Markets
DUBLIN - The "Absorbent Nonwovens for Medical and Hygiene Textiles Applications" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Friday, 17 Nov 2017.
- The workers who pay the price for Australia's fast fashion addiction
Textile workers in Myanmar struggle to make ends meet as big brands such as H&M move their production to the country chasing the lowest price of production.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Sunday, 23 Jul 2017.
- How Being Turned Down By A Customer Saved A High-Tech Sewing Startup
SoftWear’s revolutionary automated sewing technology has the potential to revolutionize the way we make clothes and textiles. First, the company had to fundamentally transform its work culture and listen to the needs of its customers.
Forbes. Wednesday, 5 Jul 2017.
- Iraqis Capture IS Women's Prison, Free Detainees
Advancing Iraqi forces in western Mosul have captured a textile factory that Islamic State (IS) used to as a jail to hold women, officials inside the city told VOA. ...
Voice of America. Monday, 13 Mar 2017.
- Textiles: Back To The Future Through Vietnam
This story appears in the November Special 2016 issue of Forbes Asia. Subscribe TAL’s new air-conditioned plant in Vietnam can produce 16 million shirts annually. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 9 Nov 2016.
- SouvNear Recalls Women’s Scarves Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
The scarves do not meet the federal flammability standard for clothing textiles.
Consumer Product Safety Commission. Thursday, 21 Apr 2016.
- Ivanka Trump Scarves Recalled by GBG Accessories Group Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
The scarves do not meet the federal flammability standards for clothing textiles, posing a burn risk.
Consumer Product Safety Commission. Wednesday, 6 Apr 2016.
Related Directory Page(s)
Textiles News Headlines and News Summaries