This Textile news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about textiles from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Global Technical Textiles Business Update, 2018 - 2nd Edition - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Global Technical Textiles Business Update, 2018 - Part 2" report from Textiles Intelligence Ltd. has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 26 Jun 2018.
- Vocations: A Scientist With a Deep Love of Textile Mills
A lab scientist at DowDuPont uses corn and sugar to develop fibers, then shepherds them to textile mills for mass production.
New York Times. Friday, 22 Jun 2018.
- Aurora displays fabrics at Digital Textiles Printing conference
Aurora’s Expressions Semi-Gloss and Matte products, in addition to Aurora’s Accent Knit fabrics, were recently on display at the IT Supplies networking reception held in cooperation ...
Furniture Today. Wednesday, 13 Jun 2018.
- Company to close North Carolina plant, eliminating 63 jobs
A North Carolina company says it will close a textile plant later this month, eliminating 63 jobs.
Fox Carolina. Tuesday, 12 Jun 2018.
- 2018 Trends in EU Textile and Clothing Imports - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Trends in EU Textile and Clothing Imports, 2018" report from Textiles Intelligence Ltd. has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Wednesday, 6 Jun 2018.
- Swavelle/Mill Creek Fabrics to acquire Al Fresco Functional Fabrics
Swavelle/Mill Creek Fabrics Inc. and Altizer & Co. Decorative Textiles have reached an agreement in principle for Swavelle to acquire Altizer & Co.’s Al Fresco Functional Fabrics ...
Furniture Today. Friday, 1 Jun 2018.
- Jamie Redknapp's 'fling' Julia Restoin-Roitfeld seen in London
Julia Restoin-Roitfeld dazzled as she stepped out at the Orla Kiely retrospective at The Fashion and Textile Museum, London on Wednesday.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 24 May 2018.
- These Two Founders Want To Do Transparency Right
Wanda Weller and Kevin Dixon have 60 years of experience in manufacturing clothing between the two of them. Now, at 50 plus, these textile veterans have launched their own startup. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 17 May 2018.
- Researchers improve textile composite manufacturing
While wearing a crisply ironed, wrinkle-free shirt makes a good impression, researchers are working to solve the issue of wrinkling when it comes to making textile composites.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 8 May 2018.
- Artist's Quilts Pay Tribute to African-American Women
Artist Stephen Towns' first museum exhibition showcases his painterly skill through traditional textile art
Smithsonian. Friday, 4 May 2018.
- South Carolina textile plant closing will eliminate 175 jobs
One of South Carolinas oldest textile companies says it will close a plant later this year, eliminating 175 jobs.
Fox Carolina. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- The environmental impact of putting that shirt on your back
What goes into manufacturing the various textiles we wear and how do the environmental impacts of each compare?
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Tuesday, 3 Apr 2018.
- Riegel Extending Table Linen Life with colorGUARD Technology
Textile degradation is an ongoing problem in the hospitality industry. Whites don't stay white . ...
Hsyndicate. Tuesday, 27 Mar 2018.
- How the Technicolor Ikat Designs of Central Asia Thread Into Textile History
A new Smithsonian exhibition sheds light on the rich backstory of an oft-imitated tradition
Smithsonian. Monday, 26 Mar 2018.
- Electric textile lights a lamp when stretched
Working up a sweat from carrying a heavy load? That is when the textile works at its best. Researchers have developed a fabric that converts kinetic energy into electric power. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 22 Mar 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Textiles News Headlines and News Summaries