This Tax Return news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about tax returns from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- H&R Block Looks Fairly Valued, But It Comes With Sizable Downside Risk
H&R Block's stock has been under pressure since mid-2017 in anticipation of a simpler tax return process as a part of the U.S. tax shake-up proposed by the Trump administration.
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Feb 2018.
- IRS issues warning on tax fraud schemes
As Americans begin filing their tax returns, the IRS is warning about scammers looking to steal taxpayers' refunds.
CBS News. Wednesday, 14 Feb 2018.
- Holiefield's widow pleads guilty to 1 count in UAW-FCA corruption case
As part of a plea deal with federal officials, Monica Morgan, the widow of former UAW Vice President General Holiefield, pleaded guilty to one count of subscribing a false tax return.
AutoNews.com. Tuesday, 6 Feb 2018.
Tax return filing date
- Trump embraced transparency with the anti-FBI memo. But here are nine things he won't disclose
The president still refuses to his income tax returns, his foreign business partners or his White House visitor logs.
CNBC. Friday, 2 Feb 2018.
- Thousands face fine for late tax returns
A total of 746,000 people missed the deadline to file their self-assessment tax return, risking a £100 fine.
BBC News. Thursday, 1 Feb 2018.
- Two Good Reasons You Should Donate Your Tax Return To Gender Equality
Giving a percentage of your tax return back to women and girls' initiatives this year could be transformational for them and for your family.
Forbes. Wednesday, 31 Jan 2018.
- How to file your tax return for free online this year — and get your tax refund even faster
Free tax filing is offered by many online tax services, like H&R Block and TurboTax. Filing your tax return can be super easy — and even free. ...
Yahoo. Wednesday, 31 Jan 2018.
- Driving-style fines system for late tax filing planned by HMRC
Anyone missing the tax return deadline would get points on their record rather than an automatic fine.
BBC News. Friday, 1 Dec 2017.
- Angry accountants demand compensation after latest Tax Office stuff-up
Accountants say an apology is no longer enough after yet another IT fault at the Australian Tax Office stopped them lodging tax returns in a disruption lasting up to seven hours.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Tuesday, 25 Jul 2017.
- Moody’s Analytics Introduces Tax Return Import for the Lending Cloud Platform
OMAHA, Neb. - Moody’s Analytics today announced its new Tax Return Import feature, an enhancement to the Lending Cloud loan origination system.
Business Wire. Thursday, 27 Apr 2017.
- Taxes, touchdowns and travels: A wrap of Donald Trump's week
It's been a week of visits from sports stars, protests over his tax returns and questions over travel. ABC Washington bureau chief Zoe Daniel catches you up.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Friday, 21 Apr 2017.
- Marchers in NYC to Trump: Release Your Tax Returns
Protesters calling on President Donald Trump to release his tax returns march in New York City, April 15, 2017.
Voice of America. Saturday, 15 Apr 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries