This Surgeon news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about surgeon and surgery news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Man, Police K-9 Struck in Officer-Involved Shooting
A police K-9 is recovering from surgery after he was struck by gunfire following a pursuit that ended with an officer-involved shooting Monday night in North Richland Hills, police said. Photo Credit: NBC 5
NBC. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- U.S. Republican Sen. Rand Paul coming to Canada for surgery
U.S. Sen. Rand Paul plans to undergo hernia surgery at a private hospital in Canada because of injuries he suffered when a neighbour tackled him while he was doing yard work at his Kentucky home.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- How an impacted wisdom tooth almost dissolved my jaw
Anna Behrmann, 27, from London, required surgery after she discovered a cyst the size of an apricot that had been growing for three years.
Daily Mail. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- Sen. Rand Paul Has Upcoming Surgery in Canada
Despite his opposition to national healthcare system like Canada's, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., will head to Canada for an upcoming hernia surgery related to the violent attack on him, according to The Louisville Courier Journal.
Newsmax. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- Rand Paul plans to go to Canada for hernia surgery because of injuries inflicted by his neighbor
The Kentucky senator is suing neighbor Rene Boucher who attacked him in 2017 and revealed in new court papers that he is planning hernia surgery in a private hospital in Thornhill, Ontario.
Daily Mail. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- A Surgeon Reflects On Death, Life And The 'Incredible Gift' Of Organ Transplant
Joshua Mezrich has performed hundreds of kidney, liver and pancreas transplants. He shares stories from the operating room in his book, When Death Becomes Life.
NPR. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- Paul to have surgery in Canada due to injuries sustained during assault
The Kentucky senator was attacked by a neighbor while doing yard work at his Kentucky home
CBS News. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- Rand Paul scheduled to have hernia surgery in Canada
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — U.S. Sen. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- Andy Murray to decide on further hip surgery in a 'week or two'
Britain's Andy Murray says he will make a decision on further hip surgery in a "week or two", after his first-round loss at the Australian Open.
BBC News. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- Murray weighs up Wimbledon swansong after Oz thriller
Former world number one Andy Murray has told Sky News he is considering having hip surgery which could rule him out of Wimbledon.
Sky News. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- The Latest: Polish mayor in serious condition after stabbing
A doctor in Poland says Gdansk Mayor Pawel Adamowicz has undergone five hours of surgery after being stabbed onstage during the finale of a charity fundraiser
ABC News. Sunday, 13 Jan 2019.
- Surgeon fined $3,000 after mistakenly removing patient's kidney
A Florida surgeon has agreed to pay a $3,000 fine after removing a woman's kidney that he thought was a tumor.
Fox News. Sunday, 13 Jan 2019.
- Maradona recovering in hospital after surgery
Argentina's World Cup winning captain Diego Maradona was recovering in hospital on Saturday after successfully undergoing a routine operation for stomach bleeding, his lawyer said.
Reuters. Saturday, 12 Jan 2019.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Has No Remaining Cancer & Will Return To The Supreme Court
After undergoing surgery for early stage lung cancer last month, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will be returning to the Supreme Court with a clean bill of health. ...
Yahoo. Saturday, 12 Jan 2019.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg's recovery "on track"
The Supreme Court justice recently underwent surgery to remove cancerous growths from her lung
CBS News. Saturday, 12 Jan 2019.
Surgeon preparing to operate
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries