This Surfboard news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about surfboards from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Tesla's limited edition $1,500 surfboards appear on eBay for $5,000
Each board is available in a choice of either red or black, ships to customers worldwide, and is designed to be able to fit inside every model of Tesla vehicle, including the Model S, X and 3.
Daily Mail. Monday, 30 Jul 2018.
- Tesla's limited-edition surfboard sells out in just one day
Tesla's limited-edition surfboard, created to help the company stay afloat, sold out in just one day. USA Today reports.
CNBC. Monday, 30 Jul 2018.
- Tesla Launches a $1,500 Surfboard
Only 200 boards were made available, and they sold out almost immediately.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 30 Jul 2018.
Surfboard on a beach
- Elon Musk's latest offering: $1,500 Tesla surfboards
Tesla, the electric car company headed by billionaire Elon Musk, briefly took to selling surfboards through its online store this weekend.
Sky News. Monday, 30 Jul 2018.
- Making Surfboards in the Rockaways
At Marina 59 in Queens, custom surfboards are handmade from blank pieces of foam in a multistep process that takes two to three days.
New York Times. Thursday, 26 Jul 2018.
- Who Needs Waves? Electric Surfboarding Is The Next Big Thing In Watersports, And Here's Why
What do you get when you cross a surfboard and a jetski? Only the coolest thing ever.
Forbes. Friday, 29 Jun 2018.
- Mother reveals how a stroke made her want to take up surfing and launch eco board range
Louise Dever, from the Sunshine Coast, suffered a stroke when she was 31. She tells FEMAIL how this became a pivotal moment in her life, one that would lead her to launch her own eco-surfboard business.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 29 May 2018.
- 8 best Montauk vacation rentals
Grab your surfboard and head on out.
ABC News. Friday, 18 May 2018.
- Cruz Foam Made From Shrimp Shells Could Help Keep Beaches Clean
Cruz Foam CEO John Felts is a surfer, and most surfboards are made from the bad kind of foam, which takes more than 500 years to degrade. ...
Forbes. Monday, 14 May 2018.
- New board for young surfer after online photo goes viral
A Ni-Vanuatu boy who captured online attention after progressing into the final stages of a local surfing competition with an old, duct-taped surfboard is gifted a new board from a fellow surf enthusiast in New Zealand.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- Tourist found on drifting surfboard 6km off Aussie coast
A tourist catches a lucky break when he is spotted drifting on a surfboard off the Australian coast nearly 6 kilometres offshore, after spending 16 hours in the water.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Saturday, 14 Jan 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
Surfboards & Surfwear News Headlines and News Summaries