This Surfboard news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about surfboards from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Pooches show off their skills and ride the waves in the annual Surf City Surf Dog Competition
Canines of different breeds and sizes waxed down their surfboards and participated in the 10th annual Surf City Surf Dog competition on Saturday in Huntington Beach, California.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 30 Sep 2018.
- Tesla's limited edition $1,500 surfboards appear on eBay for $5,000
Each board is available in a choice of either red or black, ships to customers worldwide, and is designed to be able to fit inside every model of Tesla vehicle, including the Model S, X and 3.
Daily Mail. Monday, 30 Jul 2018.
- Tesla's limited-edition surfboard sells out in just one day
Tesla's limited-edition surfboard, created to help the company stay afloat, sold out in just one day. USA Today reports.
CNBC. Monday, 30 Jul 2018.
Surfboard on a beach
- Tesla Launches a $1,500 Surfboard
Only 200 boards were made available, and they sold out almost immediately.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 30 Jul 2018.
- Elon Musk's latest offering: $1,500 Tesla surfboards
Tesla, the electric car company headed by billionaire Elon Musk, briefly took to selling surfboards through its online store this weekend.
Sky News. Monday, 30 Jul 2018.
- Making Surfboards in the Rockaways
At Marina 59 in Queens, custom surfboards are handmade from blank pieces of foam in a multistep process that takes two to three days.
New York Times. Thursday, 26 Jul 2018.
- Who Needs Waves? Electric Surfboarding Is The Next Big Thing In Watersports, And Here's Why
What do you get when you cross a surfboard and a jetski? Only the coolest thing ever.
Forbes. Friday, 29 Jun 2018.
- 8 best Montauk vacation rentals
Grab your surfboard and head on out.
ABC News. Friday, 18 May 2018.
- Cruz Foam Made From Shrimp Shells Could Help Keep Beaches Clean
Cruz Foam CEO John Felts is a surfer, and most surfboards are made from the bad kind of foam, which takes more than 500 years to degrade. ...
Forbes. Monday, 14 May 2018.
- New board for young surfer after online photo goes viral
A Ni-Vanuatu boy who captured online attention after progressing into the final stages of a local surfing competition with an old, duct-taped surfboard is gifted a new board from a fellow surf enthusiast in New Zealand.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- Tourist found on drifting surfboard 6km off Aussie coast
A tourist catches a lucky break when he is spotted drifting on a surfboard off the Australian coast nearly 6 kilometres offshore, after spending 16 hours in the water.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Saturday, 14 Jan 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
Surfboards & Surfwear News Headlines and News Summaries