This Steak news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about steak and steakhouse news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 212 Steakhouse's $400 Kobe beef steak is covered in edible 24k gold
Manhattan's 212 Steakhouse launched the new menu item this month. It's the only restaurant in New York City certified to sell Kobe beef. The dish is 6oz. and is covered in edible 24k gold.
Daily Mail. Friday, 16 Nov 2018.
- Chloe Ferry enjoys date night with hands-on beau Sam Gowland
Just before their glorious trip to Dubai, Chloe Ferry and Sam Gowland made time for an intimate Newcastle date night at Tomahawk Steak House on Monday.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 13 Nov 2018.
- QBs and steakhouse waiters are seeing a lot of the Notre Dame D-line these days
No Irish position group has had a more impactful turnaround than the defensive line this season, and it all started at burger night at a local steakhouse.
ESPN. Monday, 12 Nov 2018.
Delicious grilled steak
- Iowa dairy unveils rare beef cattle breed
HUDSON, Iowa (AP) - Blake Hansen loves beef, but admits he is quite particular about the quality of meat he chooses to consume. So, when he sampled a steak he could cut with a spoon, he was hooked. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 3 Nov 2018.
- Burger King launches Philly cheesesteak burger - with a Whopper of a claim
A BK location is protesting a Philly-theme burger? Puhleeze.
Philadelphia Inquirer. Thursday, 25 Oct 2018.
- Barington pushes for independent chair at Bloomin' Brands
Activist investor Barington Capital Group L.P. on Monday turned up the heat on Outback Steakhouse owner Bloomin' Brands Inc's board by urging it to hire an independent chair to push management ...
Reuters. Monday, 22 Oct 2018.
- Selling The Sizzle AND The Steak: Aligning Culture & Values For Better Branding and Business Results
Consumer expectations have changed: brands can no longer get by with selling the sizzle, they have to deliver on the steak as well. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
- LongHorn Steakhouse has its own bourbon now, plan accordingly
Call an Uber and put on your drinking boots, LongHorn Steakhouse and Knob Creek have teamed up for a limited-edition bourbon.
Golf Digest. Thursday, 11 Oct 2018.
- Want a tender steak? Science could serve it up with shockwave technology
Scientists say the eating quality of tough cuts of meat like shank, silverside and chuck steak can be improved using shockwave technology.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Wednesday, 10 Oct 2018.
- Off the Menu: The Woo SoHo Opens, Updating a Korean Trailblazer
The latest from Harris Salat in Downtown Brooklyn, a steakhouse featuring inventive dumplings, and more restaurant news.
New York Times. Tuesday, 2 Oct 2018.
- Ricky Wheeler: Missing Disabled Teen Found Alive After Bloodhound Picks Up His Scent
K-9 Putnam was rewarded for his good work with a steak dinner.
Yahoo. Thursday, 27 Sep 2018.
- The Original Palm Steakhouse Is Gone, But Thank Goodness Palm Too Is Right Across The Street
Palm Too has for decades been across the street from the original, now closed Palm steakhouse and carries on the highest quality, not found in the other Palm branches around the world.
Forbes. Wednesday, 19 Sep 2018.
- Well done: Gaucho lenders save steak chain
Gaucho, the premium steak restaurant chain, has been saved from collapse by a consortium of the business's lenders.
Sky News. Wednesday, 5 Sep 2018.
- Combating the multi-billion-dollar counterfeit Aussie steak trade
How do you know if the Aussie-branded meat you are eating overseas is really Australian? Technology is being developed to tell you with a click of a button.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Tuesday, 4 Sep 2018.
- Sabatino's closing after decades on Northwest Side
The Italian restaurant on Irving Park Road known for strolling musicians and old school white tablecloth service will serve its last steak Diane on December 23.
ABC News. Saturday, 25 Aug 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Steak Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries