This Solar Energy news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about solar energy news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Acquisition Gone Wrong: Tesla Can't Find a Home For Solar Energy
Tesla is shrinking its solar business at an astonishingly fast rate.
Yahoo. Friday, 23 Feb 2018.
- German battery manufacturer to set up in Adelaide
The world's biggest producer of household batteries and solar energy systems will set up an assembly production centre in Adelaide and move its headquarters from Sydney.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Thursday, 22 Feb 2018.
- Tax Credit May Rev Up Carbon Capture And Sequestration Technology
A new tax credit will provide a huge incentive to developers of carbon capture and sequestration technologies, which advocates say may do for coal what similar incentives did for wind and solar energy.
Forbes. Thursday, 15 Feb 2018.
Solar energy panels
- Power switch
Wind and solar energy are expected to account for more than half of Tamil Nadu's power by 2027.
BBC News. Friday, 9 Feb 2018.
- 2017 Developments in Solar Energy, Energy Storage, Tidal Energy, and Power Transmission - Research and Markets
DUBLIN - The "Developments in Solar Energy, Energy Storage, Tidal Energy, and Power Transmission" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Monday, 20 Nov 2017.
- Italy Solar Energy Market Outlook to 2023 - Research and Markets
DUBLIN - The "Italy Solar Energy Market Outlook to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Friday, 27 Oct 2017.
- Elon Musk says he can rebuild Puerto Rico's power grid with solar
The Tesla founder says he can replace the island territory's destroyed power grid with solar energy.
BBC News. Friday, 6 Oct 2017.
- Federal Government Wakes Up To Surging Rooftop Solar
Like a rocket on a radar screen, small-scale solar energy has muscled its way into the government's meticulous portrayal of the energy landscape.
Forbes. Sunday, 16 Jul 2017.
- Renewables Now Powering 10% of U.S. Energy Needs
Wind and solar energy accounted for more than 10 percent of U.S. power generation for the first time in March following a record year for clean energy development.
Farm Journal Media. Wednesday, 14 Jun 2017.
- Solar-power push is on for Colorado dealers
A new initiative hopes to get as many Colorado dealers onto solar energy as possible before federal tax incentives begin to fade in 2020.
AutoNews.com. Saturday, 15 Apr 2017.
- Senators push bill targeting predatory lending on solar energy investments
The bill from three GOP senators would require Truth in Lending Act disclosures for so-called Property Assessed Clean Energy loans, which are currently exempt from the law.
American Banker. Acquired Thursday, 6 Apr 2017.
- What does Australia's solar energy future look like?
Large-scale solar looks to be on the cusp of an Australian boom. The country has had a record-breaking year in the construction of major solar projects, and the trend is predicted to continue.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Wednesday, 29 Mar 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
Solar Energy Contractors News Headlines and News Summaries