This Soft Drink news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about soft drinks from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Soft drinks + hard work + hot weather = possible kidney disease risk
New research suggests that drinking sugary, caffeinated soft drinks while exercising in hot weather may increase the risk of kidney disease.
Science Daily. Thursday, 17 Jan 2019.
- Dr Pepper launches petition to become official soft drink of Texas
One fan even claims that "Dr Pepper is just Texas water."
Fox News. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- Coke shares downgraded by UBS: 'Change is in the air'
Changes are coming at Coca-Cola and not all of them may be good for the soft drink giant, according to UBS analysts who downgraded the shares.
CNBC. Thursday, 13 Dec 2018.
- Langdon Doidge died after Ribena and pipe cleaner mix-up
The hotel owner died 19 days after drinking cleaning fluid he thought was a soft drink.
BBC News. Friday, 7 Dec 2018.
- World Soft Drinks Report 2018: Market Analysis, Forecast, Size, Trends and Insights to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "World - Soft Drinks - Market Analysis, Forecast, Size, Trends and Insights" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Monday, 3 Dec 2018.
- Discarded vanilla essence, mouthwash bottles raise questions about NT alcohol regulation
The mouthwash and vanilla essence found at the Palmerston Escarpment on the weekend equated to about 16 standard drinks and looked like they were mixed with a bottle of soft drink.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Monday, 15 Oct 2018.
- Scottish patriot' beats sugar tax by 'secretly importing' bottles of original recipe Irn Bru
Scottish Irn-Bru fan Charlie Allan recorded themselves opening packs of the original recipe sugary soft drink on October 4 after taking measures into their own hands.
Daily Mail. Monday, 8 Oct 2018.
- Dentists call for pudding and sweet soft drinks ban in schools
Dentists are asking the Scottish government for a "bolder approach" on healthy food choices in schools.
BBC News. Monday, 24 Sep 2018.
- Coke eyes cannabis-infused drink market
Coca-Cola Co is closely watching the fast-growing marijuana drinks market for a possible entry that would expand the world's largest soft drink maker's ambitions further away from sugary sodas.
Reuters. Monday, 17 Sep 2018.
- Pot stocks jump after report says Coca-Cola and Aurora in talks to brew marijuana-infused drinks
Marijuana stocks soared Monday after a report said that soft drink giant Coca-Cola is in talks with Aurora Cannabis to develop weed-infused beverages.
CNBC. Monday, 17 Sep 2018.
- UK considers banning 'energy drink' sales to children in England
The sale of high-caffeine soft drinks to children could be banned in England, the British government said on Thursday, citing public health concerns.
Reuters. Thursday, 30 Aug 2018.
- Coca-Cola Amatil flags potential sale of struggling cannery SPC
Soft drink giant Coca-Cola Amatil may sell its struggling SPC fruit and vegetable cannery.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Wednesday, 22 Aug 2018.
- PepsiCo is buying SodaStream for $3.2 billion as sugary soft drinks lose popularity
PepsiCo Inc. agreed to buy fizzy-drinks dispenser SodaStream International Ltd. for $3.2 billion, sending the company synonymous with sugary sodas into the homes of more health-conscious consumers. ...
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 20 Aug 2018.
- PepsiCo Breaks Out The Bubbly With $3.2 Billion Deal For SodaStream
It's the latest foray into more-healthful offerings for the food and beverage giant, which has shifted from soft drinks toward products such as juices, hummus and oatmeal.
NPR. Monday, 20 Aug 2018.
- Striking union says it will meet with company and mediator
MOBILE, Ala. (AP) - Union members say they and an Alabama soft drink distributor are supposed to meet Monday with a federal mediator in hopes of resolving a strike. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 11 Aug 2018.
Cold soft drink in a glass
Related Directory Page(s)
Soft Drinks News Headlines and News Summaries