This Silk news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about silk and silks news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- China: We are a 'Near-Arctic State' and we want a 'Polar Silk Road'
Through the Belt and Road Initiative, China's Arctic policy poses a challenge, not a threat, to the U.S., experts say.
CNBC. Thursday, 15 Feb 2018.
- Global Silk Market 2017-2021: Increasing Requirement of Silk in the Textile Industry - Research and Markets
DUBLIN - The "Global Silk Market 2017-2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering. The global silk market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.42% during the period 2017-2021. ... ...
Business Wire. Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017.
- Australia's strategic concerns over Beijing's trillion-dollar 'new Silk Road'
China's controversial push to dominate global trade is being resisted by senior national security figures, who warned the Government of "negative strategic consequences" if Australia signed up.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Sunday, 22 Oct 2017.
Soft silk fabric
- Get Ready for a Different Take on Moisturizing with New 2-in-1 NIVEA® Radiant Silk In-Shower Body Lotion
WILTON, Conn. - NIVEA®, the iconic brand that revolutionized the skincare category with In-Shower Body Lotion, introduces NIVEA® Radiant Silk In-Shower Body Lotion.
Business Wire. Thursday, 12 Oct 2017.
- Jared Leto set for Hugh Hefner biopic
The Oscar-winning actor will step into the silk robe of the late Playboy magazine mogul.
BBC News. Tuesday, 3 Oct 2017.
- Kazakhstan Bets Big On China's Silk Road
KZ is giving itself about three years to build a market friendly economy ready for the world as it hops on China’s One Belt One Road.
Forbes. Tuesday, 18 Jul 2017.
- Fast Momentum Of China's Silk Road Push Helps Its Appeal, Jenny Shipley Says
"This is a massively big idea"
Forbes. Saturday, 17 Jun 2017.
- Emerging trade hub could revive ancient Silk Road
New emerging trade hub between China and Kazakhstan may revive the ancient Silk Road.
BBC News. Wednesday, 31 May 2017.
- China plans new Silk Road to dominate world trade
The Chinese Government is inviting world leaders to Beijing to sell them its hugely ambitious, signature One Belt One Road project, aimed at dominating global trade and making China the world's largest economy.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Sunday, 14 May 2017.
- China: Silk Road Plan Not Tied to Xi Presidency
China's President Xi Jinping initiated the ambitious Belt and Road development plan but it has become a world plan not tied to his presidency, the Commerce Ministry said Wednesday, days before Xi hosts a global forum on the initiative. ...
Voice of America. Wednesday, 10 May 2017.
- Michelle Wie's bag is full of Callaway clubs at this week's LPGA event
Michelle Wie's bag is full of Callaway clubs at the Pure Silk Bahamas Classic. She is still wearing Nike apparel.
Golf Digest. Wednesday, 25 Jan 2017.
- Spin doctors say scientists copy spider silk in lab
Supple, light and biodegradable but stronger than steel: researchers said Monday they have succeeded in producing synthetic spider silk, one of nature's strongest materials.
Science X. Monday, 9 Jan 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
Silks News Headlines and News Summaries