This Shopping news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about shopping and shopper news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Amazon opens a supermarket with no checkouts
Amazon opens its first grocery store without cashiers to shoppers in Seattle on Monday.
BBC News. Sunday, 21 Jan 2018.
- Five things we've learnt from British shoppers
It's been a good season for some retailers and tough for others but new trends have emerged.
BBC News. Friday, 12 Jan 2018.
- China Online Luxury Consumption Report: Insight into China's Millennial Luxury Consumer Market Trends
BEIJING - Today's younger generation in China tends to choose online channels when it comes to shopping, even for luxury brands with relatively high prices. ... ...
Business Wire. Friday, 8 Dec 2017.
Carrying shopping bags
- Number of Consumers Considering Artificial Intelligence–Enabled Devices for Holiday Shopping Doubles
WALLDORF, Germany - SAP SE today announced that nearly four out of 10 consumers who own in-home assistants are considering using them for holiday shopping this year.
Business Wire. Thursday, 7 Dec 2017.
- Rohinie Bisesar, accused in fatal Shoppers Drug Mart stabbing, declared unfit to stand trial
A lawyer for a woman charged in an apparently unprovoked fatal stabbing in Toronto's financial district says his client has been declared unfit to stand trial.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Tuesday, 5 Dec 2017.
- The man who topped Hong Kong's Disneyland is turning his eyes to Adelaide
A cable car, a hotel and an Australiana shopping village could be coming to Cleland Wildlife Park in a bid to turn it into a world-class tourism destination, under new plans designed by Allan Zeman with the support of the South Australian Government.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Monday, 27 Nov 2017.
- CarGurus IPO reveals investors' enthusiasm
CarGurus and its rivals point to its successful IPO as evidence of the rising interest among investors in third-party shopping sites.
AutoNews.com. Monday, 27 Nov 2017.
- Should Australian retailers go to battle with Amazon?
The online giant Amazon is expected to launch an Australian online store some time today. Here are some ways the American behemoth is set to change the face of Australian shopping.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Friday, 24 Nov 2017.
- False alarm sparks panic on London's Oxford Street
Panic erupted among Christmas shopping crowds on London's Oxford Street as armed officers raced to respond to reports of shots being fired in the area but police said later they had found no evidence of gunfire or casualties.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Friday, 24 Nov 2017.
- Urgent care is latest retail prescription for landlords
Chains like CityMD are taking space vacated by struggling shopping brands in New York City.
Modern Healthcare. Tuesday, 21 Nov 2017.
- Facebook updates ad features to convert mobile shoppers
Facebook has updated two of the platform's ad tools to better serve the auto industry in its quest to reach mobile shoppers.
AutoNews.com. Thursday, 16 Nov 2017.
- WellCare targets opioid prescribing in Kentucky Medicaid program
WellCare, Kentucky's primary Medicaid insurer, launched a program to tackle pharmacy shopping, a tactic among opioid abusers who use multiple pharmacies for the same painkiller drugs.
Modern Healthcare. Saturday, 11 Nov 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries