This Shoe news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about shoe and shoes news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Julia Roberts and her red carpet stylist wear matching lavender pantsuits to InStyle Awards in LA
The pair even wore the same white lace up shoes and black-framed spectacles..
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 23 Oct 2018.
- Freda Salvador Power Shoes Now Have A Home In New York
Trend-defying shoe brand Freda Salvador's third retail shop fits right in among Nolita's aesthetic goodness.
Forbes. Tuesday, 23 Oct 2018.
- Justin Bieber wears Jesus shoes as he plants kiss on wife of six weeks Hailey Baldwin
They looked every inch in love. This comes after it was revealed the Vogue model filed documents to trademark her married name, Hailey Bieber, earlier this month, according to The Blast .
Daily Mail. Monday, 22 Oct 2018.
Black work shoe
- Tyson Fury's brother Tommy has 'big shoes to fill' after turning professional
Tommy Fury, 19, aims to emulate brother Tyson and become world champion as he prepares for pro debut on undercard of Josh Warrington's world title defence with Carl Frampton.
BBC News. Monday, 22 Oct 2018.
- Payless positions cut; headquarters to be auctioned online
TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) - The Topeka headquarters of Payless Shoesource will be auctioned online this week, after more jobs were eliminated by the company. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 22 Oct 2018.
- Silent disco for Hertfordshire dementia care home residents
People living with dementia put on their dancing shoes and boogie to Ol' Blue Eyes.
BBC News. Friday, 19 Oct 2018.
- UPDATE 1-VF Corp quarterly results beat, lifts profit view on soaring Vans sales
Apparel maker VF Corp posted better-than-expected quarterly results and raised its full-year profit forecast on Friday, boosted by thriving demand for its high-margin Vans shoes and North Face apparel.
Reuters. Friday, 19 Oct 2018.
- Caleres expands with U$360m Vionic Group acquisition
Global footwear retailer Caleres has acquired Vionic Group, a maker of supportive footwear and orthotic shoe inserts, for U$360m.
Just Style. Friday, 19 Oct 2018.
- Goat CEO explains why sneakers are for more than just sports
On the sneaker reselling website Goat, one pair of shoes can go for as much as $60,000. The company also recently announced a sponsorship deal with Los Angeles Lakers player Kyle Kuzma, who has previously been sponsored by Nike.
CNBC. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
- Longtime Shoeshiner Who Donated $202K To Children's Hospital Of Pittsburgh Dies At 76
Albert Lexie and his purple shoeshine push cart were beloved fixtures for more than 30 years within the hospital's corridors, but his generosity became renowned across the nation. He died on Tuesday.
NPR. Wednesday, 17 Oct 2018.
- Investigators search Saudi consul's home in missing journalist case
Crime-scene technicians wore white coveralls, gloves and shoe covers
CBS News. Wednesday, 17 Oct 2018.
- Big Baller Brand comes out with cheaper shoe
LaVar Ball's Big Baller Brand has come out with a basketball shoe at a much cheaper price point than last year.
ESPN. Wednesday, 17 Oct 2018.
- These Luxury Unisex Sneaker Shoes Will Totally Up Your Streetwear Game
There's no need to sacrifice comfort over style anymore. Designed for Mobility and Crafted for Luxury, MOBS Shoes makes sneakers for the modern day nomad.
Forbes. Tuesday, 16 Oct 2018.
- 'In Her Shoes:' Men Run In Heels To Raise Breast-Cancer Awareness
Events to raise breast-cancer awareness took place in the Montenegrin capital, Podgorica, on October 13. Members of the Balkan country's national rugby team joined a symbolic sprint race on heels called In Her Shoes. ...
Radio Liberty. Sunday, 14 Oct 2018.
- Joel Embiid signs new sneaker deal with Under Armour, reportedly becomes NBA's richest center
His five-year deal with Under Armour includes a chance to release personalized apparel and get custom-made shoes.
Philadelphia Inquirer. Thursday, 11 Oct 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries