This Shoe news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about shoe and shoes news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Kenyan police in shoe purchase scam
At least $1.7m (£1.3m) may have been lost, forcing some officers to buy their own footwear.
BBC News. Friday, 8 Dec 2017.
- 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 First Ride
I got a ride in the 755-horsepower Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. Yup! A couple of hot laps around the big track at Willow Springs in the passenger seat with one of Chevy’s factory hot shoes. ...
Motor Trend. Tuesday, 5 Dec 2017.
- Global Men Formal Shoes Market - Forecast to Reach $9.5 Billion by 2022 - Research and Markets
DUBLIN - The "Global Men Formal Shoes Market (2016 - 2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Friday, 1 Dec 2017.
Black work shoe
- Shoes, furs and hypocrisy: Why we love to hate despots' wives
It's easy to condemn the wives of autocrats - but why do we expect more of them than their husbands?
BBC News. Wednesday, 29 Nov 2017.
- INVESTOR ALERT: Investigation of Netshoes Announced by Holzer & Holzer
ATLANTA - Holzer investigating Netshoes ...
Business Wire. Thursday, 16 Nov 2017.
- Succession shoe drops at another big trust bank
Boston-based State Street announced Tuesday that Chairman and CEO Joseph L. Hooley plans to step down from his leadership roles.
American Banker. Acquired Tuesday, 7 Nov 2017.
- 2017 BMW M2 Long-Term Update 3: Oil, Scheduled Maintenance, and New Shoes
“Clank.” The Slack app notified me that I had received a message. Tap, tap, and I found this from testing director Kim Reynolds, who was driving the M2 for the weekend: “The BMW needs a quart of oil. ...
Motor Trend. Thursday, 2 Nov 2017.
- Why One Entrepreneur Wants To Challenge The $80 Billion Global Footwear Market
Galahad Clark comes from seven generations of shoemakers. For the past decade, he’s been building his own brand of shoes -- ones that are made of plant-based and upcycled materials and have wide toe boxes.
Forbes. Monday, 31 Jul 2017.
- These limited-edition FootJoy shoes commemorate Jimmy Walker’s PGA Championship victory
FootJoy's Hyperflex II Blacked-Out shoes will be offered in a very limited run.
Golf Digest. Monday, 31 Jul 2017.
- 46% Of Shoppers Buy Apparel From Amazon, Would You?
Amazon has launched a line of shoes and handbags called The Fix in an effort to grow its apparel business.
Forbes. Saturday, 29 Jul 2017.
- A closer look at Under Armour's Spieth One shoes
A closer look at Under Armour's Spieth One shoes.
Golf Digest. Tuesday, 25 Jul 2017.
- Is a woman about to take the lead on Doctor Who?
Doctor Who showrunners are set to reveal the identity of the next lead star of the cult show, and speculation is rife that a woman will step into Peter Capaldi's shoes as the 13th incarnation of the Doctor.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Sunday, 16 Jul 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries