This Rental news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about rentals from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- FHFA halts program expanding GSEs' role in rental market
The agency said the market for larger rental investors may not need additional liquidity from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
American Banker. Wednesday, 22 Aug 2018.
- U.S. ends goverment foray into Wall Street's rental home bonds
The Federal Housing Finance Agency said on Tuesday that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will no longer provide financing guarantees to Wall Street firms' single-family rental home bonds. ...
Yahoo. Tuesday, 21 Aug 2018.
- Is it Appropriate to Hold Mid-America Apartment Stock Now?
Mid-America Apartment (MAA) caters to the largest segments of the apartment rental market. However, geographic concentration exposes the company to any economic doldrums prevailing in these regions.
Zacks. Monday, 20 Aug 2018.
Airport car rental sign
- Driver Caught After Hitting, Killing Woman Riding Bicycle
When officers arrived, they found a body next to a yellow rental bike as well as a dog that was traveling in the bike basket.
NBC. Sunday, 19 Aug 2018.
- Seattle police look for man cutting rental bike brake lines
Man was caught on surveillance video cutting brake lines on bike-share bicycles.
ABC News. Saturday, 18 Aug 2018.
- The High End: Next Act for Roseland Ballroom Site
Four years after the popular concert and dance hall closed, a 62-story rental tower rises in its place.
New York Times. Friday, 17 Aug 2018.
- R. Kelly sued by Georgia property company over damage to rental homes
An Atlanta-area property company is suing Grammy-winning R&B artist R. Kelly for $203,400 over "extensive damage" to two homes he rented.
CNBC. Friday, 17 Aug 2018.
- Georgia company sues R. Kelly over damage to rental homes
ATLANTA (AP) - A Atlanta-area property company is suing Grammy-winning R&B artist R. Kelly for $203,400 over "extensive damage" to two homes he ...
Daily Mail. Friday, 17 Aug 2018.
- Inside Chicago's most expensive apartments
Check out the nicest residential rentals on the market in Chicago today.
ABC News. Thursday, 16 Aug 2018.
- The Hertz 100th Anniversary Edition Chevrolet Corvette Z06 is a ridiculously fast rental car
Like a lot of older folks, Hertz is celebrating its 100th anniversary by getting a cool new car.
Fox News. Thursday, 16 Aug 2018.
- The Growing Eco-Friendly Business Of Goat Rentals
When more than 100 goats broke through a fence in a Boise subdivision, it shined a spotlight on the growing business of goat rentals.
Forbes. Thursday, 16 Aug 2018.
- The Hertz Rental Corvette Z06 Seems to be Missing its Front Splitter
You can rent a 650-horsepower Corvette Z06 from Hertz, but it seems you might not get the car's aggressive front splitter as part of the deal.
Yahoo. Wednesday, 15 Aug 2018.
- ARA Rental Revenue Forecast Gains Strength
MOLINE, Ill. - The ARA, for the second quarter in a row, projects larger increases in revenue almost across the board for the equipment and event rental industry.
Business Wire. Monday, 13 Aug 2018.
- Family who discovered they were living in an old METH lab share gruesome photos after falling ill
A Gold Coast family has shared the gruesome photos of the rashes and blisters they suffered while living in a rental property that used to be a meth lab. The Turner's moved into the property last year.
Daily Mail. Monday, 13 Aug 2018.
- Why online rental scams are on the rise
CNBC's Diana Olick reports on the increasing amount of online rental scams.
CNBC. Thursday, 9 Aug 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries