This Rental news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about rentals from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Cramer Remix: It's not a good time to be a company like United Rentals
Jim Cramer outlines why the industrial giant is getting beaten down by the bears in an aggressive-Fed environment.
CNBC. Friday, 19 Oct 2018.
- Four-year-old boy is crushed to death by a swingset at AirBnB rental in Queensland
Marco Seraji, 4, had been playing with four other children on a swing at a Queensland Airbnb property when the wooden swing collapsed. He died on his way to hospital.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
- Crown Castle (CCI) Beats on Q3 FFO & Revenues, Issues '19 View
Growth in site rental revenues and network service revenues buoy Crown Castle's (CCI) Q3 results. Also, the company raises outlook for 2018.
Zacks. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
Airport car rental sign
- Madonna fans can now stay at her former Georgian mews house in London
The luxury two-bedroom Georgian mews house Madonna previously owned with ex-husband Guy Ritchie is now a holiday rental in the upmarket Kensington area of London.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 17 Oct 2018.
- Explore today's cheapest rentals in Chicago
Check out these affordable rentals in the city right now.
ABC News. Wednesday, 17 Oct 2018.
- Airbnb bill may limit short-term rentals in U.S. capital
Short-term rentals of Jackie Howard's two-bedroom home near major tourist attractions in Washington, D.C. have helped her family pay for everything from plumbing emergencies to braces for her daughter.
Reuters. Monday, 15 Oct 2018.
- The War Between Car Sharing And Rental Companies Just Escalated. Here's Why You Should Care
Someone's trying to kill peer-to-peer car sharing companies by regulating them. At least that's the contention of Turo, which made its case in a recent story. So I decided to talk to that "someone."
Forbes. Saturday, 13 Oct 2018.
- Loophole for scooter companies in cities
City governments' tight control of scooter and e-bike rentals may be short lived.
ABC News. Friday, 12 Oct 2018.
- Electronic enigmas
An exhibition hopes to cement Thomas Leer and Robert Rental's place among UK's electronic pioneers.
BBC News. Friday, 12 Oct 2018.
- US inflation slows in September on rental costs, energy
U.S. Consumer Price Index was expected to rise 0.2 percent in September, in line with the previous month's increase.
CNBC. Thursday, 11 Oct 2018.
- United Rentals (URI) Q3 Earnings Preview: What to Look Out For
United Rentals (URI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Wednesday, 10 Oct 2018.
- How To Complain When You Feel Wronged By An Airline, A Hotel Or A Rental Car Company
When a traveler is wronged by an airline or another travel-related company, "always complain" is the motto of customer service expert John Tschohl.
Forbes. Wednesday, 10 Oct 2018.
- Luxury apartments totally dominate the rental market
Nationwide, high-end units now account for nearly 90 percent of all newly built "large-scale apartment buildings"
CBS News. Tuesday, 9 Oct 2018.
- Circa Opens to First Residents Just Steps From L.A. Live & STAPLES Center
LOS ANGELES - Circa's luxury apartment rentals are now officially open! Circa's luxury lifestyle and retail options aren't like any other in Downtown Los Angeles.
Business Wire. Tuesday, 9 Oct 2018.
- Bosch will launch electric van-sharing service to compete with automakers
Bosch will launch an electric van-sharing service in Germany this year, expanding its reach in the field of pay-per-minute vehicle rental services and pitting it against some of its automaker clients.
AutoNews.com. Tuesday, 9 Oct 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries