This Rental news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about rentals from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Online travel giant Priceline Group changes name to Booking Holdings
Priceline is changing its name to Booking Holdings to reflect is growing focus on hotels, home rentals and other travel experiences.
CNBC. Wednesday, 21 Feb 2018.
- Rising rents causing major affordability issues
CNBC's Diana Olick reports on the affordability issues in the rental markets.
CNBC. Friday, 16 Feb 2018.
- LimeBike Adds $70 Million To Bring Its Rental Bikes Right To Your Apartment Door
LimeBike wants to solve the problem of bikes taking up too much space by finding room for them inside apartment complexes or in dedicated spots by malls.
Forbes. Thursday, 15 Feb 2018.
Airport car rental sign
- $232K in Grant Funds Rehabilitate Mississippi Transitional Rental Community
JACKSON, Miss. - BancorpSouth Bank, Trustmark National Bank and FHLB Dallas partnered to award $232K in grant funds to help open a Mississippi transitional facility ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 13 Feb 2018.
- 'It's bedlam': Tasmania's economic boom leads to housing shortage
Hobart now has the lowest capital city rental vacancy rate in the country and homelessness support services are concerned.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Thursday, 8 Feb 2018.
- WWE star finds loaded gun in rental car
Wrestler Shelton Benjamin was outraged to find a loaded handgun in his rented car.
BBC News. Thursday, 8 Feb 2018.
- ALL Crane Rental of Tennessee Wins “Supplier of the Year”
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - ALL Crane Rental of Tennessee has received the prestigious Supplier of the Year Award from the Knoxville Branch of the Associated General Contractors.
Business Wire. Tuesday, 30 Jan 2018.
- Airbnb blamed for higher rents in New York City
A new report also says the vacation rental service is taking thousands of housing units off the market
CBS News. Tuesday, 30 Jan 2018.
- Why China's Home Rental Market Could Be The Next Massive Online Push For Alibaba, Tencent
Chinese web giants Alibaba and Tencent are seeking to change the country's property rentals market, paving the way for them to sell more services later.
Forbes. Monday, 29 Jan 2018.
- Radio Rentals to refund $20m to customers over unaffordable leases
The retail giant agrees to refund nearly $20 million to customers tied up in leases they can't afford to pay, following a lengthy investigation by ASIC into the business's lending practices.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Tuesday, 23 Jan 2018.
- Netflix's rise and rise
With more than 100m subscribers, Netflix has come a long way since starting as a DVD rental company in 1998.
BBC News. Tuesday, 23 Jan 2018.
- Turo bets Vegas tourists will drive rental program
Globally, the peer-to-peer car rental program has 4 million customers.
AutoNews.com. Monday, 22 Jan 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries