This Real Estate news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about real estate news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Real Estate Technology: Try, Try Again
Stackable apartments. Robotic valets. Infrared spas. The future has arrived, haltingly, and this time will be different. Maybe.
New York Times. Friday, 16 Nov 2018.
- Why An Oklahoma City Real Estate Development Scored A Prestigious Preservation Award
A former school building in Oklahoma City, converted into affordable housing, wins a Richard H. Driehaus Foundation National Preservation Award.
Forbes. Friday, 16 Nov 2018.
- Five Reasons Why Your Real Estate Investments Aren't Earning You Money
Real estate can be a fantastic investment, or it can be the exact opposite.
Forbes. Friday, 16 Nov 2018.
Real estate house model
- Experts discuss Amazon HQ2, interest rates at NYU's Capital Markets in Real Estate conference
CNBC's Diana Olick reports from NYU's Capital Markets in Real Estate conference.
CNBC. Thursday, 15 Nov 2018.
- In an Uncertain Real Estate Market, Try Before You Buy
A sense of uncertainty is causing some buyers, particularly at the high end of the market, to be more discerning.
New York Times. Thursday, 15 Nov 2018.
- Monopoly for Millennials is seriously irritating some people - CNET
The new Monopoly game sports the tagline "Forget real estate. You can't afford it anyway."
CNET. Thursday, 15 Nov 2018.
- Boardwalk Real Estate: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
CALGARY, Alberta (AP) _ Boardwalk Real Estate Investment Trust (BOWFF) on Wednesday reported a key measure of profitability in its third quarter.
Fox News. Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018.
- Amazon's two HQ2 sites are white-hot real estate markets
Promises of locating 25,000 six-figure jobs in both Long Island City and Crystal City spark a frenzy for properties
CBS News. Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018.
- Awaiting Amazon, 2 quiet real estate markets turn...
WASHINGTON (AP) - Amazon has just sparked a real estate frenzy to rival Cyber Monday.A three-bedroom condo with Manhattan views that had sat on the ...
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018.
- Awaiting Amazon, 2 quiet real estate markets turn white-hot
WASHINGTON (AP) - Amazon has just sparked a real estate frenzy to rival Cyber Monday. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018.
- How the Warriors can afford to keep their dynasty together
To find a new way to profit with billion-dollar arenas and exorbitant costs, the NBA is becoming a real estate company.
ESPN. Tuesday, 13 Nov 2018.
- Bidding is on for the most expensive home ever to hit the auction block
Real estate auctions, once used for foreclosures and distressed sellers, is now moving upmarket. The number of multimillion-dollar homes being sold at auction has nearly doubled in the past year.
CNBC. Tuesday, 13 Nov 2018.
- Address Unknown, Return to Sender: 3 Tips for Bringing Life to Outdated Mailrooms
A lot of real estate formerly devoted to moving mail is being creatively, and profitably, repurposed for the digital economy.
Entrepreneur. Saturday, 10 Nov 2018.
- Siding with landlords and lenders, Calif. voters reject expanded rent control
Real estate and mortgage industry groups outspent proponents 3-to-1 to defeat Proposition 10, a measure to allow California municipalities to set local rent control laws.
American Banker. Friday, 9 Nov 2018.
- Google plans large New York City real estate expansion that could recruit more than 12,000 employees
The Silicon Valley-based tech giant is in the process of leasing or purchasing the St John's Terminal building in the West Village, according to a Wall Street Journal report published Wednesday.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Nov 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries