This Real Estate news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about real estate news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Money launderers are bumping up the average housing price by investing in Australian real estate
Experts are warning that money launderers could be jacking up house prices, causing Australians to pay more for their homes than they're really worth.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 17 Jul 2018.
- CaseIH 8930 Tractor Could Set Record on Saturday Sale
1998 Case IH 8930 tractor with onlyl 984 actual hours up for sale this Saturday (July 21, 2018) on farm auction in Ashton, IL. Sale by Bearrows Real Estate & Auction Co. Could well set a new record high sale price. ...
Farm Journal Media. Tuesday, 17 Jul 2018.
- More Reverse Commuters on North Texas Roads: Report
New research from real estate firm JLL showed reverse commutes are trending up in major metropolitan areas all over the country. In Dallas, reverse commuting is up by 12 percent with more people ...
NBC. Monday, 16 Jul 2018.
Real estate house model
- ASLA Joins Real Estate Industry Collaboration to Fill Talent Pipeline
WASHINGTON - ASLA joins collaboration of real estate organizations to highlight landscape architecture and other career paths related to the built environment.
Business Wire. Monday, 16 Jul 2018.
- Tracking E-Commerce To A Career In Industrial Real Estate Brokerage
E-commerce brings commercial real estate professionals a special delivery. And a leading industrial broker talks opportunities for success in the e-commerce age.
Forbes. Monday, 16 Jul 2018.
- Painful spring thaw predicted for east coast property markets
Spring is seen as "selling season" for real estate, but a leading analyst warns many prospective vendors may be in for a nasty surprise this year with a lack of buyers in the market.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Monday, 16 Jul 2018.
- False claims will be investigated: Dutton
Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton says any false claims or promises being made about real estate deals would be properly investigated.The Daily ...
Daily Mail. Monday, 16 Jul 2018.
- Hackers Steal Home Buyer's $400,000 Down Payment
Real estate professionals and the FBI have a warning for homebuyers and sellers: You will be targeted by thieves and hackers. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
NBC. Friday, 13 Jul 2018.
- Investors eye bright spots in REIT sector
While investors say they are wary of the broader real estate industry in a rising interest rate environment, some are still bullish on sectors such as self storage and manufactured homes. ...
Reuters. Friday, 13 Jul 2018.
- The housing shortage may be turning, warning of a price bubble
The supply of homes for sale in the second quarter of 2018, the all-important spring market, rose at three times the rate of the same period last year, according to Trulia, a real estate listing and research company.
CNBC. Thursday, 12 Jul 2018.
- Not sad, but true: Kirk Hammett selling another San Francisco mansion for $13M
Real estate savvy musician.
Fox News. Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018.
- OpenHouse.AI: Disrupting Real Estate through Transparency
The real estate industry is broken. It's archaic, tightly controlled and ripe for disruption. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018.
- Global Real Estate Investment Market Size Grows Significantly in 2017
NEW YORK - MSCI Inc. ... ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 10 Jul 2018.
- Back-office innovations help banks dump costly real estate
Banks could shed as much as 20 million square feet of office space over the next five years as they shift many functions to high-tech operations centers in markets with cheaper rents.
American Banker. Tuesday, 10 Jul 2018.
- Blood stains in the bathroom? How much should house hunters be told about a home's history?
Does a real estate agent have to tell you if someone was murdered in a property you want to buy? Turns out it's a murky area of the law.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Saturday, 7 Jul 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries