This Real Estate news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about real estate news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Consumer, C&I lending drive Synovus' 3Q profits
The Columbus, Ga., company ramped up its business and consumer lending even as it scaled back lending on construction and commercial real estate projects.
American Banker. Tuesday, 23 Oct 2018.
- Pa. lieutenant governor candidate Jeff Bartos of Montco is a calm ballast on the Republican ticket
Montgomery County real estate developer Jeff Bartos, the Republican nominee for lieutenant governor in Pennsylvania, talks up on the campaign trail the state's potential for growth while vowing to cut taxes and regulations.
Philadelphia Inquirer. Tuesday, 23 Oct 2018.
- Relevant Real Estate: How To Give Young People What They Really Want
Real estate pros talk about what today's buyers and renters are really looking for.
Forbes. Tuesday, 23 Oct 2018.
Real estate house model
- New exchange IPSX pitches £600m Wembley float
A new exchange that will allow investors to trade shares in individual real estate assets is pitching the idea of a £600m listing of Wembley Stadium, days after a decision to abandon a sale of the home of English football.
Sky News. Tuesday, 23 Oct 2018.
- MedMen Revises Real Estate Assets Sale
LOS ANGELES - MedMen Revises Real Estate Assets Sale ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 23 Oct 2018.
- Developer to discuss skyscraper project at public hearing
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) - A New York real estate developer plans to meet with Providence officials to discuss plans for a 46-story skyscraper that has received strong opposition from community groups. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 22 Oct 2018.
- Associated warns of a shrinking loan book in fourth quarter
The Wisconsin company expects outstanding loans to decreased from current levels, particularly due to paydowns tied to commercial real estate loans.
American Banker. Monday, 22 Oct 2018.
- Real Estate Loans Built Up Bank OZK's Reputation. Now CRE Write-offs Are Sending Shares Plummeting
Arkansas-based OZK has emerged in recent years as a leading commercial real estate lender. But shareholders are not happy about the CRE write-offs in Q3.
Forbes. Monday, 22 Oct 2018.
- China January-September property investment up 9.9 percent year-on-year
Real estate investment in China rose 9.9 percent in the first three quarters of 2018 versus the same period a year earlier, official data showed on Friday.
Reuters. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
- How the Hedge Fund Manager Running Sears Cut His Losses
Edward S. Lampert, who leads the struggling retailer, has taken control of valuable real estate and businesses.
New York Times. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
- 'Times' Journalists Puncture Myth Of Trump As Self-Made Billionaire
Investigative reporters Susanne Craig and David Barstow say the president received today's equivalent of $413 million from his father's real estate empire, through what appears to be tax fraud.
NPR. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
- Real estate sales fall in high-tax states, surges in low-tax
CNBC's Robert Frank reports on the story of two markets in luxury real estate.
CNBC. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
- Here's what to watch as real estate drifts into two different markets
Jonathan Miller, Miller Samuel CEO, joins 'Squawk Box' to discuss trends he sees in the housing market and how the tax laws in high-tax and low-tax states are going to impact investors.
CNBC. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
- MedMen Real Estate Assets Seed New Investment Vehicle
LOS ANGELES - MedMen Real Estate Assets Seed New Investment Vehicle ...
Business Wire. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
- Kris Humphries is now a real estate agent and fast-food franchiser 'enjoying single life' in MN
After being cut from the Philadelphia 76ers roster a year ago, the 33-year-old NBA star has returned his native Minnesota
Daily Mail. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries