This Real Estate news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about real estate news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Bank OZK rebounds, emphasizes focus on credit quality
A spike in charge-offs in the third quarter stoked concerns about commercial real estate exposure. Shares in the Arkansas company rose after it reported its fourth-quarter results.
American Banker. Monday, 21 Jan 2019.
- Art-Invest acquires dual-branded Ibis Styles and Ibis Budget in Bayreuth, Germany
German real estate fund Art-Invest Real Estate is acquiring the dual-branded Ibis Styles and Ibis Budget hotel in Bayreuth, Germany from local developer Fuchs & Söhne. ...
Hsyndicate. Monday, 21 Jan 2019.
- China's December property investment slows in sign of fatigue for key GDP driver
Growth in property investment in China cooled to the second slowest pace in 2018 in December, adding to signs of a further slackening in the real estate market in a blow to a key driver economic growth.
Reuters. Sunday, 20 Jan 2019.
- Utah real estate agent found dead in apartment crawl space; 3 arrested, police say
Three people were arrested Saturday after a Utah real estate agent was found dead in a crawl space of an apartment he had visited to collect rent from the tenants, investigators said.
Fox News. Sunday, 20 Jan 2019.
- Salt Lake City police: 3 arrested in death of Utah realtor
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - Authorities say three people have been arrested in connection with the death of a Utah real estate agent. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 20 Jan 2019.
- Democrat Lawmakers Vow Investigation Into Report Trump Pushed Cohen To Lie
U.S congressional Democrats have vowed to investigate allegations contained in a report by Buzzfeed News that President Donald Trump directed his former lawyer, Michael Cohen, to lie to Congress about a real estate project in Moscow.
Radio Liberty. Saturday, 19 Jan 2019.
- Gov. Baker: Tax hike will help towns address climate change
BOSTON (AP) - Gov. Charlie Baker is proposing an increase in the state excise tax on real estate transfers to help Massachusetts communities better prepare for the effects of climate change. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- How to Find a Real Estate Agent
The necessary steps in the real estate process change over the years, so you might as well have someone on your side who's well-versed in the nuances and can help ensure you get the best possible deal.
Yahoo. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- Bank OZK posts greatly improved financial results in fourth quarter
A spike in chargeoffs in the prior quarter stoked concerns about commercial real estate exposure.
American Banker. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- Key Factors to Impact Prologis' (PLD) Earnings This Season
Prologis' (PLD) Q4 results likely to reflect healthy fundamentals of the industrial real estate market, backed by an improving economy and strengthening e-commerce market.
Zacks. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- The logistics market is 'very strong' across Asia: Colliers
China is experiencing a slowdown overall, but demand for logistics real estate remains strong and vacancies are low or close to zero, says Andrew Haskins of Colliers.
CNBC. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- Mega-developer Gil Dezer: Prices at our Trump-branded Florida properties 'have continued to go up'
The presidency of Donald Trump has indirectly helped the real estate market in South Florida, says the Miami property magnate.
CNBC. Thursday, 17 Jan 2019.
- South Florida Mansion Sales Surge as Tax Exiles Seek Savings
For the past year, Florida real estate agents have been actively courting wealthy Northeasterners who took a hit from the Trump administration's tax overhaul. Hedge fund managers and retirees are chasing sunshine and tax breaks.
Newsmax. Thursday, 17 Jan 2019.
- What's the Solution to the Affordable Housing Crisis?
The real estate boom has essentially poured gasoline onto what was already a glaring problem.
American Thinker. Thursday, 17 Jan 2019.
- Robert Durst murder trial set for 2019
New York real estate heir Robert Durst faces one count of murder, but will have to defend himself in three killings at trial later this year
ABC News. Wednesday, 16 Jan 2019.
Real estate house model
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries