This Printing news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about printing and printer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- WATCH: Native Americans in North Dakota fight for their right to vote
Tribes have condemned a new law but have started developing a work-around by printing off new IDs and creating addresses for voters who need them.
ABC News. Friday, 19 Oct 2018.
- Researchers find way to track 'untraceable' 3D-printed guns - CNET
The 3D-printer leaves a hardware fingerprint.
CNET. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
- 3D printers have 'fingerprints,' a discovery that could help trace 3D-printed guns
Like fingerprints, no 3D printer is exactly the same. That's the takeaway from a new study that describes what's believed to be the first accurate method for tracing a 3D-printed object to the machine it came from. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
- Procter & Gamble is testing 3D printed Gillette razors
Razor handles will be printed using stereolithography, a type of 3D printing technology from Boston-based Formlabs.
CNBC. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
- Dina Asher-Smith on the fast times and fashion high-times of 2018
'I'm not famous,' insists British sprinter Dina Asher-Smith but after the gold medals and catwalk shows of 2018 it is hard to agree.
BBC News. Wednesday, 17 Oct 2018.
- Central Coast captain refuses to comment on Bolt deal
Mariners captain Matt Simon says Usain Bolt has made immense strides, but is refusing to shed light on if the sprinter will remain in the A-League.
ESPN. Tuesday, 16 Oct 2018.
- This $150 multifunction printer includes enough ink for one year - CNET
Normally $200, the super-versatile Brother MFC-J995DW solves one of my biggest complaints about inkjets. Plus: A sweet deal on a Qi charger for the car. And can we talk mail-order mattresses?
CNET. Tuesday, 16 Oct 2018.
- Epson reported to Texas AG for bricking third-party ink cartridges
EFF argues Epson's practice is making users avoid installing firmware updates, leaving millions of printers and companies vulnerable to cyber attacks.
ZDNet. Tuesday, 16 Oct 2018.
- Sunrise host David Koch makes slavery 'joke' about Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt
Koch made the stunning remark during a news item about the star Jamaican sprinter and wannabe professional footballer, who is playing for the Central Coast Mariners.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 16 Oct 2018.
- Australian defender Josh Symons reveals what it was like to play against Usain Bolt
Usain Bolt's first goals for the Central Coast Mariners captured worldwide attention but the sprinting legend wasn't the primary focus for the men charged with marking him.
Daily Mail. Monday, 15 Oct 2018.
- New NIST method measures 3D polymer processing precisely
Recipes for three-dimensional (3D) printing, or additive manufacturing, of parts have required as much guesswork as science. Until now. ...
Science Daily. Tuesday, 9 Oct 2018.
- Garth Crooks' team of the week: Pogba, Barkley, Hazard
Who is putting them away 'like a kid eating Smarties?' Who nearly broke the videprinter? And who owes who an apology? Find out in Garth's team of the week.
BBC News. Sunday, 7 Oct 2018.
- Dog with 3D-printed skull gives researches hope
A 3D-printer has created a new skull for a 9-year-old dog named Patches. Researchers hope the same technology may one day help humans. CBS News correspondent Don Dahler explains.
CBS News. Friday, 5 Oct 2018.
- Dog with 3D-printed skull gives hope to human patients
A team from Cornell used a 3D printer to create a replacement skull made out of titanium
CBS News. Friday, 5 Oct 2018.
- Athletics Canada hands lifetime ban to former sprinter Desai Williams
One-time Canadian sprinter Desai Williams was handed a lifetime ban by Athletics Canada on Wednesday following an investigation into a complaint by an adult athlete against the former coach.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Wednesday, 3 Oct 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries