This Printing news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about printing and printer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 3D Printing Helps Restore 18th Century Chinese Pagoda
Twenty-first century technology has helped restore an 18th century Chinese pagoda in the heart of London. Faith Lapidus has the story.
Voice of America. Monday, 16 Jul 2018.
- Usain Bolt may play football trial in Australia
The champion sprinter is negotiating a trial with a top-tier club, his agent confirms.
BBC News. Tuesday, 17 Jul 2018.
- Seed Funding For 3-D Printing Startups: A Peak At The First Techstars Additive Manufacturing Class
Seed funding for 3-D printing startups: A peak inside the first Stanley+Techstars additive manufacturing class.
Forbes. Monday, 16 Jul 2018.
- Holly Bradshaw urges fellow stars to jump on Athletics World Cup bandwagon
An understrength Great Britain team felt the absences of Dina Asher-Smith, Laura Muir and the leading male sprinters as they fell to fifth in the standings at the halfway point of the two-day meet.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 14 Jul 2018.
- Fingerprinting Technology Could Save Endangered Pangolins
Pangolins are the world's most illegally trafficked animal. ...
Voice of America. Thursday, 12 Jul 2018.
- The perfect terahertz beam -- thanks to the 3-D printer
Terahertz radiation can be used for a wide variety of applications and is used today for airport security checks just as much as it is for material analysis in the lab. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018.
- 3D printing system creates family home in France in just 54 hours
A team of researchers, scientists and engineers from France have created a 3D printed house in just a matter of hours. And for the first time ever, it will serve as a permanent home for a family of five.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018.
- GE's Former CEO Jeff Immelt Joins Board of 3-D Printing Unicorn Desktop Metal
GE's former CEO Jeff Immelt joins the board of 3D printing startup Desktop Metal.
Forbes. Tuesday, 10 Jul 2018.
- This family just moved in to a 3D-printed home - CNET
Can a 3D printer make a house a home?
CNET. Friday, 6 Jul 2018.
- Tailored polymers from a printer
An ever-growing number of coatings, including varnishes and printing inks, as well as tooth fillings, are cured with light. ...
Science Daily. Friday, 6 Jul 2018.
- Is 3D printing the future of social housing?
A family in France has become the first in the world to move into a 3D-printed home.
BBC News. Thursday, 5 Jul 2018.
- Ricoh plans to expand printing horizons, execute multi-year growth strategy
The printing giant plans to play in everything from 3D printing to IT services to the smart office.
ZDNet. Monday, 2 Jul 2018.
- Global Tactile Printing Market Analysis, Trends, Drivers, Challenges & Forecasts 2018-2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Global Tactile Printing Market 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Wednesday, 27 Jun 2018.
- Biotech company: We're one step closer to printing human organs
Biotech 3D printing startup BioLife4D has successfully produced human tissue in the form of a cardiac patch, the company announced on Monday, bringing it one step closer to printing organs viable for transplant.
Yahoo. Monday, 25 Jun 2018.
- This floating robotic factory will build satellites and spaceships in orbit
The Archinaut, a system made of 3-D printers and robotic arms, could be the flying factory humans need to colonize space.
CNBC. Saturday, 23 Jun 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries