This Pressure news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about pressure news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Germany Bans Iranian Airline Mahan
Germany has banned an Iranian airline from operating within the country after strong pressure from the U.S., which accused the airline of helping send fighters and weapons to Syria.
Newsmax. Monday, 21 Jan 2019.
- China's 2018 economic growth sinks to 3-decade low
BEIJING (AP) — China's economic growth hit a three-decade low in 2018, adding to pressure on Beijing to beef up stimulus measures and settle a tariff war with Washington. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 21 Jan 2019.
- News Analysis: U.S. Policy on Russia? Trump and His Team Might Give Different Answers
President Trump says that he has done more to counter Russian aggression than other recent presidents. But, officials say, Mr. Trump has gone along with such actions reluctantly or under pressure.
New York Times. Monday, 21 Jan 2019.
- ProSieben sees pressure easing as Netflix raises prices
ProSiebenSat.1 Media believes that price increases by U.S. streaming giant Netflix could ease competitive pressures on the German group's core TV business and is bullish on growth at its e-commerce arm, CEO Max Conze said. ...
Yahoo. Sunday, 20 Jan 2019.
- Italy regulator gives TIM's network separation plan thumbs down
Telecom Italia (TIM) has suffered a setback in its plan to assuage pressures for a separation of its prized network assets by placing them into a wholly owned subsidiary, as the industry regulator said it was opposed to the proposal.
Reuters. Sunday, 20 Jan 2019.
- Analysis: Under Moscow Pressure, Could Belarus's Balancing Act Come Crashing Down?
A flurry of diplomatic activity has sparked speculation that Russia is preparing to swallow up its smaller neighbor. But many analysts see the sharp exchanges as just another round of a decades-old dance.
Radio Liberty. Sunday, 20 Jan 2019.
- Burkina Faso: Prime Minister and cabinet resign from office
Prime Minister Paul Kaba Thieba and his cabinet step down, as pressure mounts over kidnappings.
BBC News. Saturday, 19 Jan 2019.
- FDA: Another blood pressure drug, irbesartan, recalled over cancer-causing impurity
Eight lots of the blood pressure-lowering drugs irbesartan and irbesartan HCTZ are recalled after testing reveals a carcinogen
Yahoo. Saturday, 19 Jan 2019.
- In third year, U.S. women's marches turn to 2020 elections
Two years after filling the streets of U.S. cities to protest the start of Donald Trump's presidency, women will march again this weekend to try to build political pressure against him ahead of the 2020 elections.
Reuters. Saturday, 19 Jan 2019.
- Pressure on Buckingham Palace to intervene over Prince Philip's driving
Witnesses yesterday revealed the 97-year-old was left bloodied and shaking by the accident near Sandringham. Four rescuers had to free him from his upturned Land Rover.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 19 Jan 2019.
- Shutdown Pressures Freshmen Democrats To Deliver On Promise To Break Gridlock
Many newly elected Democrats vowed to work with Republicans and avoid partisan posturing. But they are sticking behind House Speaker Pelosi's position not to give in on the demand for wall money.
NPR. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- Lawsuits ramp up pressure on family that owns opioid company
Lawsuits are seeking to hold the drug industry accountable for the opioid crisis in the US, but one prominent family is getting a lot of the scrutiny
ABC News. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- Fortified Morocco-Spain border fence is under pressure from African migrants
Tighter controls at a land border between Africa and the E.U. have pushed smugglers to be more inventive
CBS News. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- Exposure to chemicals during pregnancy is not associated with an increase in blood pressure
Exposure to certain chemicals such as phthalates, parabens or Bisphenol A could be associated with a decrease in blood pressure during pregnancy.
Science Daily. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- EU Could Snub US-Mideast Meeting Over Iran Concerns
European Union countries appear ready to snub an international conference on the Middle East in Poland next month over concerns it is part of a U.S. drive to ramp up pressure on Iran. ...
Voice of America. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
Pressure washing a deck
Related Directory Page(s)
Pressure Cleaning Services News Headlines and News Summaries