This Pressure news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about pressure news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Boots pharmacists raise staffing concerns
Some Boots pharmacy staff say they are under too much pressure and fear mistakes will be made.
BBC News. Monday, 8 Jan 2018.
- Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates introduce VAT for first time
The Gulf states have been under pressure to increase state revenue in the face of lower oil prices.
BBC News. Monday, 1 Jan 2018.
- Alleged INF Treaty Violation: U.S. Demands NATO Action on Russian Missiles
The U.S. believes Russia is secretly developing nuclear-capable, medium-range missiles in violation of the INF Treaty. Washington has now upped the pressure on NATO to formulate a response - and a new arms race could be the result.
Spiegel Online. Friday, 8 Dec 2017.
Pressure washing a deck
- US senator Al Franken resigns after sexual misconduct allegations
Democratic US senator Al Franken says he will resign from Congress in coming weeks, bowing to pressure from party colleagues after a wave of sexual misconduct allegations.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Friday, 8 Dec 2017.
- U.S. cracks down on firms making predatory mortgages to veterans
The U.S. is taking steps to stamp out the practice of servicemembers and veterans being pressured into taking mortgages they don't need, a move that officials say will lower consumer costs and could lead to financial penalties for lenders.
American Banker. Acquired Thursday, 7 Dec 2017.
- Cattle Futures Reaching Oversold
Cattle have been under a lot of pressure recently.
Farm Journal Media. Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017.
- 908 Devices Awarded 10-Year Contract Through U.S. Department of Defense CBRN Program
BOSTON - 908 Devices awarded 10-year fielded contract through the US DOD for its patented, award-winning high-pressure mass spectrometry (HPMS) technology.
Business Wire. Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017.
- Tech rebound fails to fire-up Wall Street, copper falls to two-year low
A surge in big-name tech stocks Microsoft, Facebook and Apple fails to boost Wall Street, and the Australian market will be pressured by a fall in commodity prices.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017.
- Primed for Performance
Soybeans can benefit from seed treatment even with light disease or pest pressure
Farm Journal Media. Thursday, 30 Nov 2017.
- Healthcare industry braces for multiple hits from Senate tax bill
The sprawling tax cut legislation speeding through Congress is likely to result in major changes in healthcare, including significant insurance coverage losses, higher premiums, tighter access to capital and greater margin pressure ...
Modern Healthcare. Thursday, 30 Nov 2017.
- Banks resist pressure to raise rates, but for how long?
Online banks have been aggressively raising the rates they pay on consumer deposits, and that is forcing mainstream banks to consider following suit or risk losing valuable deposits to their more nimble competitors.
American Banker. Acquired Wednesday, 29 Nov 2017.
- 'I feel so let down by Canada': Radiohead and drum tech's parents demand answers in his Toronto death
British rock band Radiohead is using its star power to pressure Canadian authorities for answers in the 2012 stage collapse at a Toronto park that killed its drum technician.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Wednesday, 29 Nov 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
Pressure Cleaning Services News Headlines and News Summaries