This Physical Therapy news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about physical therapy and physical therapist news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. Schedules Second Quarter 2018 Release and Conference Call for Thursday, August 2, 2018
HOUSTON - Q2 2018 Earnings Conference Call ...
Business Wire. Friday, 13 Jul 2018.
- Physical therapy and rehab go virtual
By improving adherence to rehab regimens, Reflexion Health wants to improve outcomes.
Modern Healthcare. Saturday, 23 Jun 2018.
- Early physical therapy benefits low-back pain patients
Patients with low-back pain are better off seeing a physical therapist first, according to a study of 150,000 insurance claims.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 22 May 2018.
Physical therapy session
- New tech 'rewires' brain to help stroke patients regain use of their arms
Nerve stimulation that boosts the effects of physical therapy may help stroke patients regain arm use. A clinical trial is still recruiting volunteers.
Fox News. Friday, 18 May 2018.
- Future wearable device could tell how we power human movement
For athletes and weekend warriors alike, returning from a tendon injury too soon often ensures a trip right back to physical therapy. However, a new technology could one day help tell whether your tendons are ready for action.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- This Woman Won National Geographic's 'Chasing Genius' Contest For A Remote Physical Therapy App
Physical therapist Asha Gummadi just won the $25,000 National Geographic/Spring Chasing Genius Challenge to further develop her app, which allows doctors to prescribe physical therapy remotely.
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Mar 2018.
- Jesse Jackson reveals he has Parkinson's disease
Rev. Jesse Jackson disclose publicly that he has been seeking outpatient care for two years for Parkinson's disease and plans to "dedicate" himself to physical therapy.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Friday, 17 Nov 2017.
- MedRisk Publishes White Paper on Telerehabilitation in Workers’ Compensation
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. - MedRisk publishes "Telerehabilitation & the Injured Worker," a white paper on physical therapy and telemedicine in workers' compensation.
Business Wire. Tuesday, 14 Nov 2017.
- Yoga Vs. Physical Therapy For Chronic Low Back Pain: Which Is More Effective?
A new study published in Annals of Internal Medicine found that yoga was as effective as physical therapy for alleviating pain, improving function, and reducing the use of pain medication.
Forbes. Tuesday, 20 Jun 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries