This Physical Therapy news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about physical therapy and physical therapist news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Jesse Jackson reveals he has Parkinson's disease
Rev. Jesse Jackson disclose publicly that he has been seeking outpatient care for two years for Parkinson's disease and plans to "dedicate" himself to physical therapy.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Friday, 17 Nov 2017.
- MedRisk Publishes White Paper on Telerehabilitation in Workers’ Compensation
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. - MedRisk publishes "Telerehabilitation & the Injured Worker," a white paper on physical therapy and telemedicine in workers' compensation.
Business Wire. Tuesday, 14 Nov 2017.
- Gryphon Investors’ CORA Health Services Expands into Georgia
SAN FRANCISCO - Gryphon's CORA Physical Therapy Expands into Georgia with acquisition of Spine & Sport Physical Therapy ...
Business Wire. Monday, 26 Jun 2017.
Physical therapy session
- Yoga Vs. Physical Therapy For Chronic Low Back Pain: Which Is More Effective?
A new study published in Annals of Internal Medicine found that yoga was as effective as physical therapy for alleviating pain, improving function, and reducing the use of pain medication.
Forbes. Tuesday, 20 Jun 2017.
- Are Your Healthcare Prices Outrageous? Here's What Happens When Prices Come Out Of The Dark
PHILIPPE MERLE/AFP/Getty Images They both had shoulder pain, persistent despite weeks of physical therapy. ...
Forbes. Friday, 6 Jan 2017.
- For a Sprained Ankle, Physical Therapy No Better Than Self Care
There were no significant differences between the physical therapy and the self-treatment groups at one, three or six months after an ankle injury.
New York Times. Wednesday, 16 Nov 2016.
Subscription may be required.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries