This Physical Therapy news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about physical therapy and physical therapist news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- This Woman Won National Geographic's 'Chasing Genius' Contest For A Remote Physical Therapy App
Physical therapist Asha Gummadi just won the $25,000 National Geographic/Spring Chasing Genius Challenge to further develop her app, which allows doctors to prescribe physical therapy remotely.
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Mar 2018.
- Jesse Jackson reveals he has Parkinson's disease
Rev. Jesse Jackson disclose publicly that he has been seeking outpatient care for two years for Parkinson's disease and plans to "dedicate" himself to physical therapy.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Friday, 17 Nov 2017.
- MedRisk Publishes White Paper on Telerehabilitation in Workers’ Compensation
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. - MedRisk publishes "Telerehabilitation & the Injured Worker," a white paper on physical therapy and telemedicine in workers' compensation.
Business Wire. Tuesday, 14 Nov 2017.
Physical therapy session
- Gryphon Investors’ CORA Health Services Expands into Georgia
SAN FRANCISCO - Gryphon's CORA Physical Therapy Expands into Georgia with acquisition of Spine & Sport Physical Therapy ...
Business Wire. Monday, 26 Jun 2017.
- Yoga Vs. Physical Therapy For Chronic Low Back Pain: Which Is More Effective?
A new study published in Annals of Internal Medicine found that yoga was as effective as physical therapy for alleviating pain, improving function, and reducing the use of pain medication.
Forbes. Tuesday, 20 Jun 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries