This Photography news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about photography and photographer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Calling Chelsea 'old school' Britain is racist, rage Twitter's precious petals
Photographer Martin Parr said on BBC2's Gardeners' World that the flower show was 'old school Britain' with few ethnic minorities present, sparking a backlash online.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 27 May 2018.
- Photographer develops close relationship with wild animals
Steve Gray, 39, of Whitwell, Derbyshire, has spent three years gaining the trust of birds, voles and rats to develop an incredible bond.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 26 May 2018.
- Booyah: Obama Photographer Hilariously Trolls Trump's 'Spy' Claim
> A post shared by Pete Souza (@petesouza) on May 24, 2018 at 5:39am PDT
Yahoo. Saturday, 26 May 2018.
- Mike Page: 'My life taking photos over Norfolk and Suffolk'
Photographer Mike Page has created a unique aerial archive of East Anglia from the skies.
BBC News. Thursday, 24 May 2018.
- Windrush women: Then and now in pictures
Portraits of 11 women that form part of an exhibition by photographer Jim Grover on the Windrush generation.
BBC News. Wednesday, 23 May 2018.
- Incredible photographer tricks the eye without Photoshop
Some artists use a camera to create their works of art by simply capturing the world around them. Others use Photoshop to masterfully manipulate photos
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 23 May 2018.
- AP photographer documents lava meeting sea in sizzling show
The glowing lava was extinguished as it met the water with the hiss of a million steam irons.
Fox News. Wednesday, 23 May 2018.
- Surprising Images From Up-And-Coming Photographers
Winners of the Flash Forward competition focus on a beauty pageant for black Brazilians, Somalians coping with drought and transgender fashionistas living under a bridge.
NPR. Sunday, 20 May 2018.
- Alexi Lubomirski: Portrait of the Royal wedding photographer
The high-fashion photographer who took Harry and Meghan's iconic engagement photos also took the couple's official wedding portraits just happens to be royalty,himself -- and so much more
CBS News. Sunday, 20 May 2018.
- Royal wedding photographer Alexi Lubomirski is royalty, too
The high-fashion photographer who took the Harry and Meghan's iconic engagement photos also took the couple's official wedding portraits just happens to be royalty, himself -- and so much more.
CBS News. Sunday, 20 May 2018.
- Honor 10 majors on style and AI-driven photography
Huawei continues its strategy of offering flagship-level smartphone features at a competitive price via its Honor sub-brand.
ZDNet. Wednesday, 16 May 2018.
- Embracing your mom bod: Photographer captures post-baby bodies
Photographer Theresa Morphy of Haysville, Ont., has started a project with new mothers and their babies to celebrate the way in which women's bodies change after giving birth. ...
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sunday, 13 May 2018.
- Royal snap changed amateur photographer's life
An amateur photographer has wished Harry and Meghan a happy married life together after a lucky photograph of the couple changed her life.
Sky News. Saturday, 12 May 2018.
- How These Emerging Designers Are Putting Tbilisi, Georgia On The Fashion Map
Tbilisi, Georgia has become a cultural hub of creativity, taking over the social media feeds ofeditors, street style photographers, buyers and, essentially, anyone that works in the global fashion industry. ...
Forbes. Friday, 11 May 2018.
- Award-winning former AP photographer Russell McPhedran dies
Former Associated Press photographer Russell McPhedran, whose striking balcony photo of one of the hooded terrorists at the 1972 Munich Olympics became one of the iconic images of the 20th century, has died after a heart-related illness
ABC News. Tuesday, 8 May 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries