This Pharmaceutical news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about pharmaceuticals from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Civica Rx aims to stabilize fragile pharmaceutical supply chain
Seemingly intractable drug shortages have spawned Civica Rx, which maps out a phased approach to bringing more generic drugs to market.
Modern Healthcare. Saturday, 19 Jan 2019.
- Study: Drug Companies Marketing to Docs Helped Trigger Opioid Crisis
Aggressive direct marketing to doctors by pharmaceutical companies is tied to spurring the ongoing epidemic of opioid abuse in the United States, a new study claims. ...
Newsmax. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- This computer program makes pharma patents airtight
Routes to making life-saving medications and other pharmaceutical compounds are among the most carefully protected trade secrets in global industry. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 17 Jan 2019.
- J&J (JNJ) to Commence Pharma Q4 Earnings: What to Expect
J&J's (JNJ) Pharmaceuticals segment is likely to face difficult comparisons in fourth quarter.
Zacks. Thursday, 17 Jan 2019.
- Fridges, planes and soldiers: How the UK is preparing for a no-deal Brexit
The government is "increasing communications" with pharmaceutical companies and European citizens living in the U.K. in the case of a no-deal Brexit. But what else is the U.K. government doing? And is it enough?
CNBC. Thursday, 17 Jan 2019.
- Singapore's December exports fall 8.5 percent in its worst decline in 2 years
Singapore's exports recorded their worst decline in more than two years in December as shipments of electronics and pharmaceuticals plunged, official data showed on Thursday.
CNBC. Thursday, 17 Jan 2019.
- Ironwood's (IRWD) Linzess Gets Approval in China for IBS-C
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD) gets approval for Linzess in China for the treatment of adults with IBS-C
Zacks. Wednesday, 16 Jan 2019.
- SK Capital Announces Promotions
NEW YORK - SK Capital Partners, a private investment firm focused exclusively on the specialty materials, chemicals and pharmaceuticals sectors, announced today several promotions. ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- Kitov Pharmaceuticals News: KTOV Stock Up on Anti-Cancer Drug Findings
In the latest Kitov Pharmaceuticals news (NASDAQ:KTOV), the company's stock was skyrocketing on Monday as one of its anti-cancer drugs has yielded encouraging results. ...
Yahoo. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- Fragile pharmaceutical supply chain increases costs, compromises care
The average unit price of drugs in shortage in 2016 increased 23.4%, according to a new report. One in four hospitals had to cut staff to mitigate budget pressures.
Modern Healthcare. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- Minnehaha County stays out of opioid lawsuit
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) - Minnehaha County won't join a lawsuit filed by more than 30 states and hundreds of local government against big pharmaceutical companies over the opioid epidemic. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- U.S. lawmaker launches investigation into pharma drug pricing
A top U.S. lawmaker launched an investigation into pharmaceutical industry pricing practices on Monday, less than a week after he and fellow Democrats introduced legislation aimed at lowering medicine prices.
Reuters. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- AstraZeneca laying off more than 200 workers in Colorado
BOULDER, Colo. (AP) - A biopharmaceutical company is laying off more than 200 employees in Colorado. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 10 Jan 2019.
- Topix Appoints Brenda Wu as New President & CEO
AMITYVILLE, N.Y. - Skincare and Beauty Industry Veteran Brenda Wu to Lead Topix Pharmaceuticals into the Future.
Business Wire. Thursday, 10 Jan 2019.
- What Are Celgene's Key Sources of Revenue?
Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG) is a global biopharmaceuticals company, which has recently entered into a merger agreement with Bristol-Myers Squibb in a deal valued at $74 billion. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 9 Jan 2019.
Pharmaceutical lab equipment
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries