This Orthopedic news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about orthopedic and orthopedist news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Global Minor Orthopedic Implants Replacement Market Report 2018 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Global Minor Orthopedic Implants Replacement Market Report 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Thursday, 22 Feb 2018.
- 3D Printing for Amputees: A New Leg for Joan
Thirty million people in developing countries need either a prosthetic limb or some other form of orthopedic assistance. Can 3D printing help them? A multimedia story by Benjamin Breitegger and Jelca Kollatsch.
Spiegel Online. Wednesday, 31 Jan 2018.
- Global Orthopedic Devices Market Briefing 2018 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Orthopedic Devices Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 30 Jan 2018.
Orthopedic wrist brace
- NYC hospital prioritizes collection of patient-reported outcome data
The New York City-based orthopedics provider calls all patients before a procedure to collect patient-reported outcome measures. The information is used to help clinicians better understand and treat their patients.
Modern Healthcare. Saturday, 2 Dec 2017.
- Hospitals call on Trump administration to end mandatory bundled pay programs
Hospitals hope the CMS' decision to delay implementing Obama-era bundled-payment initiatives for cardiac and orthopedic care will open the door to making the experiments voluntary.
Modern Healthcare. Monday, 24 Apr 2017.
- Why One Orthopedic Surgeon Is Prescribing Meditation Over Medication
Meditation makes a lot of sense for those that struggle with chronic pain. It's readily accessible, can be practiced anywhere, and without the dangerous side effects of opioid painkillers.
Forbes. Monday, 11 Apr 2016.
- Orthopedic Surgeons Largely Contribute To Opioid Epidemic, Study Reveals
Understanding why physicians from various areas of expertise prescribe opioids helps the medical community as a whole combat opioid abuse, misuse and overdose. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 12 May 2015.
Related Directory Page(s)
Orthopedists News Headlines and News Summaries