This Orthopedic news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about orthopedic and orthopedist news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- IndyCar's Wickens suffers 'orthopedic injuries' in crash, may need surgery
IndyCar driver Robert Wickens is being treated for injuries to his lower extremities, right arm and spine following an accident early in a race at Pocono
Fox News. Tuesday, 21 Aug 2018.
- IndyCar's Wickens suffers 'orthopedic injuries' in crash
LONG POND, Pa. (AP) - IndyCar driver Robert Wickens has been admitted to a hospital in nearby Allentown with what the series called "orthopedic ...
Daily Mail. Monday, 20 Aug 2018.
- 'Orthopedic injuries' hospitalize IndyCar's Wickens
IndyCar Series rookie Robert Wickens was hospitalized and being evaluated for "orthopedic injuries" Sunday night after his car went airborne and into the Pocono Raceway catch fence after a crash on the seventh lap.
ESPN. Sunday, 19 Aug 2018.
Orthopedic wrist brace
- Q&A with Providence St. Joseph's Kevin Fleming on bundled payments, reducing costs
Kevin Fleming, Providence St. Joseph Health's vice president of orthopedics and sports medicine, talks about the organization's approach to managing physician preference items and savings earned through bundled payments.
Modern Healthcare. Saturday, 28 Jul 2018.
- WATCH: Top tips for how to run without pain
An orthopedic surgeon breaks down what sort of pain should be a red flag when running, and how to fix common aches and enjoy getting in shape.
ABC News. Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018.
- 7 must-try tips to be able to run without pain
Dr. Kevin Stone, a San Francisco-based orthopedic surgeon, shares his advice.
ABC News. Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018.
- 3D Printing Used to Make Synthetic Bones for Grafts
Orthopedic surgery can be tricky. So, researchers at Northwestern University are engineering new materials to make 3D printed bones that are a perfect match, ready for grafts. Faith Lapidus reports.
Voice of America. Thursday, 5 Jul 2018.
- Catalyst OrthoScience Adds Brian K. Hutchison to Board of Directors as Executive Chair, Interim CEO
NAPLES, Fla. - Catalyst OrthoScience, an upper extremity orthopedics company, named Brian K. Hutchison as executive chair of the board and interim CEO.
Business Wire. Thursday, 28 Jun 2018.
- Hillary Clinton clobbers Trump for 'outright lie' about separating illegal immigrant families
Clinton cited emotion-laden broadcasts, saying that 'what's happening to families at the border is horrific.' Clinton appeared to have left behind an orthopedic device she began wearing last month.
Daily Mail. Monday, 18 Jun 2018.
- Hip-replacement technique gets patients back on their feet sooner
Unlike traditional hip replacements, with incisions through either a patient's side or back, Toronto-based orthopedic surgeon Dr. ...
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sunday, 27 May 2018.
- Bill Of The Month: Audience Reacts To Big Bill For Tiny Screws
The latest installment in our Bill of the Month series about a huge bill for four orthopedic screws drew lots of responses from readers and listeners. Some had ideas for improving the health system.
NPR. Saturday, 19 May 2018.
- South Carolina doctor charged in salesman's shooting death
A South Carolina orthopedic surgeon has been charged in the shooting death of a salesman at a home.
Fox Carolina. Friday, 4 May 2018.
- North American Pediatric Orthopedic Implants Market Analysis & Forecasts 2018-2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Pediatric Orthopedic Implants Market in North America 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
- Why the heartbreak of Humboldt is touching teenagers in Uganda
When word of the Humboldt Broncos bus accident reached Jinja, Uganda, there was profound sadness at the St. James Orthopedic Clinic and among the young patients it has helped over the past five years.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Saturday, 14 Apr 2018.
- "Significant" breach may have put patients at risk
A hospital in Denver is notifying people who had spine or orthopedic surgery there between July 21, 2016, and Feb. 20 of this year, according to officials
CBS News. Wednesday, 4 Apr 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Orthopedists News Headlines and News Summaries