This Orthopedic news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about orthopedic and orthopedist news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Bill Of The Month: Audience Reacts To Big Bill For Tiny Screws
The latest installment in our Bill of the Month series about a huge bill for four orthopedic screws drew lots of responses from readers and listeners. Some had ideas for improving the health system.
NPR. Saturday, 19 May 2018.
- South Carolina doctor charged in salesman's shooting death
A South Carolina orthopedic surgeon has been charged in the shooting death of a salesman at a home.
Fox Carolina. Friday, 4 May 2018.
- North American Pediatric Orthopedic Implants Market Analysis & Forecasts 2018-2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Pediatric Orthopedic Implants Market in North America 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
Orthopedic wrist brace
- Why the heartbreak of Humboldt is touching teenagers in Uganda
When word of the Humboldt Broncos bus accident reached Jinja, Uganda, there was profound sadness at the St. James Orthopedic Clinic and among the young patients it has helped over the past five years.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Saturday, 14 Apr 2018.
- "Significant" breach may have put patients at risk
A hospital in Denver is notifying people who had spine or orthopedic surgery there between July 21, 2016, and Feb. 20 of this year, according to officials
CBS News. Wednesday, 4 Apr 2018.
- Williamson injures thumb in McDonald's game
Duke-bound Zion Williamson suffered a thumb injury late in the second half of the McDonald's All American Game on Wednesday night. Williamson will see a personal orthopedist on Thursday upon returning home to South Carolina.
ESPN. Wednesday, 28 Mar 2018.
- Orthopedic Device Market Gains Momentum: 3 Stocks in Focus
The orthopedics market holds immense potential for investors who are keen on the healthcare space for long-term gains.
Zacks. Monday, 19 Mar 2018.
- Global Minor Orthopedic Implants Replacement Market Report 2018 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Global Minor Orthopedic Implants Replacement Market Report 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Thursday, 22 Feb 2018.
- 3D Printing for Amputees: A New Leg for Joan
Thirty million people in developing countries need either a prosthetic limb or some other form of orthopedic assistance. Can 3D printing help them? A multimedia story by Benjamin Breitegger and Jelca Kollatsch.
Spiegel Online. Wednesday, 31 Jan 2018.
- NYC hospital prioritizes collection of patient-reported outcome data
The New York City-based orthopedics provider calls all patients before a procedure to collect patient-reported outcome measures. The information is used to help clinicians better understand and treat their patients.
Modern Healthcare. Saturday, 2 Dec 2017.
- Hospitals call on Trump administration to end mandatory bundled pay programs
Hospitals hope the CMS' decision to delay implementing Obama-era bundled-payment initiatives for cardiac and orthopedic care will open the door to making the experiments voluntary.
Modern Healthcare. Monday, 24 Apr 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
Orthopedists News Headlines and News Summaries