This Nurse news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about nurses from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Kate Hudson 'is decorating her nursery' as she 'anxiously' awaits arrival of baby girl
The 39-year-old actress is excited to become a mom for the third time, according to sources on Tuesday. The baby will be a sister for her two sons, Ryder Russell, 14, and Bingham Bellamy, seven,
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 22 Aug 2018.
- Parents put sticky note bow on baby daughter's head after nursery suggests she should dress 'more like a girl'
That's one way to do it.
Fox News. Tuesday, 21 Aug 2018.
- Nurse pleads guilty to fraud related to Fulton man's death
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) - A nurse has admitted that she did not provide health care services to a developmentally disabled Missouri man for months before his body was found encased in concrete in 2017. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 20 Aug 2018.
Nurse ready for work
- Parents send baby daughter to nursery with bow in gender row
Parents Steve and Jessica Rold, from Denmark, sent their little girl to nursery with an illustrated bow after they were advised by nursery staff to dress her 'more like a girl'.
Daily Mail. Monday, 20 Aug 2018.
- Baby boom ahead? Arizona hospital has 16 pregnant nurses
Americans spend so much time working together in their day-to-day lives that coworkers become family, and now at this Arizona hospital, 16 nurses are together making a next generation of family.
Fox News. Monday, 20 Aug 2018.
- Baby boom at hospital: 16 nurses pregnant
There's a baby boom coming to a hospital in Arizona, with 16 nurses preparing to give birth over the coming months.
Sky News. Sunday, 19 Aug 2018.
- Golden retriever nurses miniature horse back to health
Molly and Sammy are an unlikely duo that are getting international attention.
ABC News. Saturday, 18 Aug 2018.
- Sixteen nurses get pregnant at Arizona hospital ICU
The intensive care specialists joke that they have taken drastic measures to get Christmas off work.
BBC News. Saturday, 18 Aug 2018.
- Suit: Hospital honored patient's request for no black nurse
DEARBORN, Mich. (AP) - A nurse is suing a Michigan hospital for allegedly honoring a patient's request to not be cared for by a black woman. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 18 Aug 2018.
- Nurse uses medicine bottle caps to create colorful mosaic
A La Peer Health Systems nurse uses medicine caps to create a colorful mosaic spelling out her system's name.
Modern Healthcare. Saturday, 18 Aug 2018.
- WATCH: Hand transplant recipient thanks doctors who first saved his life: Part 6
Jonathan Koch returned to George Washington University Hospital to thank the doctors and nurses.
ABC News. Saturday, 18 Aug 2018.
- Wareham crash father's devastation over killed son
Jaiden Mangan was killed crossing the road on the way to nursery the day before his fourth birthday.
BBC News. Friday, 17 Aug 2018.
- Young nurses seek advanced degrees, leaving gaps in direct patient care
More young nurses are opting to get advanced degrees, which could help fill gaps in primary care. But it could also take them away from patients' bedsides, according to a new survey.
Modern Healthcare. Wednesday, 15 Aug 2018.
- 5 things nurse Elizabeth Wettlaufer suggests might have stopped her killing
A public inquiry into the state of long-term care in Ontario has been ongoing since June to determine how Elizabeth Wettlaufer was able to murder eight patients in her care and what can be done to prevent similar crimes in the future. ...
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Saturday, 11 Aug 2018.
- They Lost Their Homes in California's Wildfires. But These Doctors and Nurses Still Showed Up to Work
Dozens of employees are now homeless because of the fires
Yahoo. Friday, 3 Aug 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Nurse Practitioners News Headlines and News Summaries