This Nurse news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about nurses from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Dying Indian nurse: 'Take care of our children'
Officials say a nurse caring for patients infected with a deadly virus has died from the disease during an outbreak in south India
ABC News. Tuesday, 22 May 2018.
- Lini Puthussery: India's 'hero' nurse who died battling Nipah virus
Lini Puthussery is among 10 people who died in the viral outbreak in India's southern Kerala state.
BBC News. Tuesday, 22 May 2018.
- Nurse Accused of Drugging, Sexually Assaulting Patient
The trial is underway for a former Methodist Southlake Hospital nurse accused of allegedly drugging and sexually assaulting a patient at the hospital. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
NBC. Monday, 21 May 2018.
Nurse ready for work
- Lorraine Kelly tearfully reunites with the doctors and nurses who saved her life
Lorraine Kelly has tearfully reunited with the doctors and nurses who cared for her following a horse-riding accident in 2012 where she lost three pints of blood and suffered severe injuries.
Daily Mail. Monday, 21 May 2018.
- Nurses want to delete Zuckerberg name from San Francisco General Hospital
SEIU nurses in San Francisco want to delete the Zuckerberg name from Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital.
Modern Healthcare. Saturday, 19 May 2018.
- Glendale Heights bonfire explosion burn victim wants to become burn unit nurse
Nearly three weeks after a Glendale Heights bonfire explosion injured 12 students, one of the burn victims is talking about her road to recovery.
ABC News. Saturday, 19 May 2018.
- Newborn twin boys won't stop crying unless they're together
A video that has gone viral shows a set of newborn twins who cry when a nurse tries to take one from the other. They stop immediately when they are put back together, cheek-to-cheek.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 17 May 2018.
- Monarch Medical Technologies Hosts Webinar on Role of Nurses in Inpatient Diabetes Care
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Monarch Medical Technologies to host complimentary educational webinar, "The Role of Nursing in the Continuum of Inpatient Diabetes Care," on May 23rd.
Business Wire. Wednesday, 16 May 2018.
- Male nurse: 'I was told to become a bricky'
Nine in 10 nurses are women - but the Royal College of Nursing wants that to change.
BBC News. Wednesday, 16 May 2018.
- The Army's First Black Nurses Were Relegated to Caring for Nazi Prisoners of War
Prohibited from treating white GIs, the women felt betrayed by the country they sought to serve
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 15 May 2018.
- This tiny chip uses A.I. to control sugar levels for critical diabetes patients without nurses present
Admetsys has created an artificial intelligence (AI) solution to monitor critically ill diabetes patients.
CNBC. Friday, 11 May 2018.
- Too much nurse overtime can hinder collaboration
Overtime among nurses is relatively common, but the practice can lead to decreased collaboration with other nurses or physicians even if it's just an hour over the nurse's shift, according to new research.
Modern Healthcare. Thursday, 10 May 2018.
- Nurse charged in death of ex-Trump aide's father
A nurse was charged Thursday with involuntary manslaughter, neglect and falsifying documents to make it appear she had performed required exams
CBS News. Thursday, 10 May 2018.
- Nurse charged in death of former Trump advisor HR McMaster's father
H.R. McMaster's father died after falling and hitting his head at a retirement community.
CNBC. Thursday, 10 May 2018.
- Ivenix to Showcase Patient-Centered Infusion System at NTI 2018
BOSTON - Ivenix will host onsite continuing education sessions at NTI in Boston to support professional development for nurses.
Business Wire. Wednesday, 9 May 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Nurse Practitioners News Headlines and News Summaries