This Nurse news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about nurses from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Capella University Renews Its Commitment to the Nurses on Boards Coalition
MINNEAPOLIS - Capella University renews its commitment to the Nurses on Boards Coalition for 2018.
Business Wire. Tuesday, 20 Feb 2018.
- Council nurseries 'not open long enough' for working parents
Only one in ten nurseries provides hours to allow parents to work full time, say campaigners.
BBC News. Tuesday, 20 Feb 2018.
- Guam Lifts Nurse Practitioner Hurdle, Joining U.S. Mainland Momentum
Guam joins 22 U.S. states and the District of Columbia in granting full practice authority to nurse practitioners.
Forbes. Monday, 19 Feb 2018.
Nurse ready for work
- Trump meets Florida shooting victims, first responders
U.S. President Donald Trump comes face-to-face with hospitalized victims of the horrific school shooting in Florida and offers thanks to the doctors and nurses who helped the wounded, declaring "the job they've done is incredible."
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Friday, 16 Feb 2018.
- Why You Must Stay Home When You Have the Flu
It's mid-February and the flu patients keep coming. Flu vaccine and screening supplies are becoming scarce at the Findlay, Ohio, medical practice where family nurse practitioner Gina Vaughn sees her patients. ...
Yahoo. Friday, 16 Feb 2018.
- How This Pennsylvania Mom Went From ICU Nurse To Managing $568M
Former ICU nurse and current financial advisor Patti Brennan attributes her 99% retention rate to her willingness to go "above and beyond."
Forbes. Thursday, 15 Feb 2018.
- Scottish spending watchdog concerned about nursery funding
The Accounts Commission says councils may not be able to resource a planned expansion.
BBC News. Thursday, 15 Feb 2018.
- As federal prisons run low on guards, nurses and cooks are filling in
With acute officer shortages and overtime limits, nurses and other unprepared staff are forced to fill in for prison guards, USA Today reports.
CNBC. Tuesday, 13 Feb 2018.
- Frozen puppy rescued from river adopted by police officer
A pitbull puppy left to die in freezing waters has been nursed back to health and adopted by a police officer. The dog, now named River, was left under a bridge in Daytona Beach, Florida, in below freezing temperatures. ...
Yahoo. Monday, 12 Feb 2018.
- Florida ER nurse's flu rant video goes viral
Katherine Lockler says 25 to 30 people often sit for hours in hospital waiting rooms as the worst cases get treated first
CBS News. Friday, 2 Feb 2018.
- Man dies after after nurse gives him wrong dose of oxycodone
Investigators say a nurse mistakenly gave the man a dose 20 times stronger than what he should have received
CBS News. Thursday, 1 Feb 2018.
- GOP lawmakers put their medical skills to work after a deadly train crash
Rep. Neal Dunn said he and other lawmakers who are doctors joined other passengers who are nurses or paramedics to help people in the train crash.
CNBC. Thursday, 1 Feb 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Nurse Practitioners News Headlines and News Summaries