This Nurse news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about nurses from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Keith Urban serenades hospitalized fan after online push from nurses
The country music superstar sang for a fan in hospice care who couldn't make it to his concert Thursday night.
CBS News. Friday, 19 Oct 2018.
- 'Having my leg amputated will be like a Christmas gift'
Nurse Lexi Chambers lives in pain from her hammer toes and looks forward to her leg being amputated.
BBC News. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
- Kylie Jenner's nurse talks plumping beauty mogul's pout
In an interview with Refinery 29 , registered nurse Pawnta revealed she gave Kylie 'just a small touch-up on her lip fillers' the night the reality star gave her an Instagram shout-out.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
Nurse ready for work
- The little lion cub raised by a dog
A lion cub in Sri Lanka was nursed by a dog after being rejected by his mother in a zoo.
BBC News. Wednesday, 17 Oct 2018.
- Nurse, 27, who used Tipp-Ex to inflate the number of hours she worked is struck off
Chloe Redford, 27, declined to attend the tribunal hearing for charges of misconduct. It found her actions a 'serious departure from the standards expected' of a nurse.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 17 Oct 2018.
- Russian Psychiatric Hospital Chief Fired Over Video Showing Nurses Abusing Elderly Patient
The head of a psychiatric hospital in the Russian city of Magnitogorsk has been fired over a video showing two nurses mocking and mistreating an elderly patient.
Radio Liberty. Wednesday, 17 Oct 2018.
- NHL roundup: McDavid sets record in Oilers' OT win
Darnell Nurse scored at 1:25 of overtime as the Edmonton Oilers rallied to beat the host Winnipeg Jets 5-4 Tuesday night behind a record-setting performance from Connor McDavid.
Reuters. Wednesday, 17 Oct 2018.
- Crimean Strays Find Love At A Makeshift Shelter
Anna Veselovskaya gave up her apartment in Simferopol, Crimea, to buy land where she can keep dozens of sick, injured, or abandoned cats and dogs and nurse them back to health.
Radio Liberty. Monday, 15 Oct 2018.
- Half of parents say their preschooler fears doctor's visits
One in 25 parents had postponed a vaccine due to their child's fear of doctor visits and one in five said it was hard to concentrate on what the doctor or nurse was saying because their young child was so upset.
Science Daily. Monday, 15 Oct 2018.
- Surveillance video shows teacher, nurse dragging boy with autism
A Kentucky mom was outraged after viewing video of her son being dragged by a teacher.
ABC News. Monday, 15 Oct 2018.
- WATCH: Surveillance camera shows teacher, nurse dragging boy with autism in Kentucky school
The mother of the 11-year-old student was contacted by the teacher, but was stunned by the boy's injuries.
ABC News. Sunday, 14 Oct 2018.
- Nurses get green light from tribunal to take industrial action
The South Australian Employment Tribunal rules planned industrial action by nurses in Adelaide hospitals can go ahead from tomorrow.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Sunday, 14 Oct 2018.
- Data Points: A state-by-state look at nurse-to-patient staffing ratios
As nurse-to-patient ratios are debated on both coasts, projections show a few states may not be able to meet future demand for registered nurses.
Modern Healthcare. Saturday, 13 Oct 2018.
- Breast cancer patients 'abandoned' amid nurse shortage
Thousands of incurable breast cancer patients are left "abandoned" as they are denied a dedicated specialist nurse, new figures have revealed.
Sky News. Saturday, 13 Oct 2018.
- New York woman, who vanished on bus trip to find twin sister, still being sought 8 years later
Sandy Nurse has been missing for eight years and police are seeking information on her whereabouts.
Fox News. Friday, 12 Oct 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Nurse Practitioners News Headlines and News Summaries