This Metal news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about metals from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- METALS-Copper slips as Trump curbs optimism over U.S.-China trade talks
MANILA, May 23 (Reuters) - London copper futures edged lower on Wednesday, pulling back from the previous session's nearly one-month peak, after U.S. ...
Reuters. Tuesday, 22 May 2018.
- EPA to update NW Indiana residents on lead, arsenic cleanup
HAMMOND, Ind. (AP) - Residents of two northwestern Indiana cities are getting an update on efforts to clean up heavy metals near a former industrial smelter. The U.S. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 22 May 2018.
- Bettinardi Armageddon putter takes military theme to extremes by using scrap metal from Humvee doors
Bettinardi Armageddon mallet was idea of Iraq veteran whose father worked in machine shop making military parts, will be offered in limited edition.
Golf Digest. Tuesday, 22 May 2018.
Abstract metal image
- Canadian Agency Authorized to Inspect U.S. Scrap Metal Shipments
The GACC notice states that U.S. scrap pre-shipment inspections on scrap metal loads to China can be temporarily carried out by CCIC Canada.
ScrapMonster. Tuesday, 22 May 2018.
- METALS-Copper up for 2nd day as U.S.-China trade tensions ease
SINGAPORE, May 22 (Reuters) - London copper rose for a second session on Tuesday and the market in Shanghai hit a one-week high, with prices underpinned as the chance of a U.S.-China trade war appeared to fade.
Reuters. Monday, 21 May 2018.
- 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Buying Precious Metals
Buying physical gold or silver as an investment is not always as straightforward as it sounds.
Forbes. Monday, 21 May 2018.
- Threat of cobalt supply crunch could hinder EV growth
A burgeoning risk of a supply crunch in cobalt -- a key battery metal that has more than tripled in price in two years -- poses one of the biggest threats to forecasts for rising electric vehicle adoption.
AutoNews.com. Monday, 21 May 2018.
- Potential toxins in protein powders
The Denver-based Clean Label Project tested dozens of the most popular protein powders and protein shakes and found some potentially dangerous levels of metals like arsenic and lead, as well as mercury, and BPA.
ABC News. Monday, 21 May 2018.
- Patients lose hip replacement court case
Judge finds disputed metal-on-metal hip replacement "not defective" in group action at High Court.
BBC News. Monday, 21 May 2018.
- Global Metal Recycling Market to Exceed $400 Billion, led by Asia-Pacific Region
The report is segmented based on metal type, equipment, application and region.
ScrapMonster. Monday, 21 May 2018.
- Exeter 36-5 Newcastle: Joe Simmonds conducts the Chiefs' heavy-metal orchestra
WILL KELLEHER AT SANDY PARK: The Chiefs have some big beasts in their tribe and having snared this bird of prey the hunt continues as they go to Twickenham for a third straight Premiership final.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 20 May 2018.
- MacLean-Fogg's quest for a better lug nut
Fastener and metal component supplier MacLean-Fogg overhauled its entire concept of invention, implementing new design-thinking processes to spur everyday innovation.
AutoNews.com. Saturday, 19 May 2018.
- Global Braze Alloys Market Analysis, Growth, Trends & Forecasts 2018-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Global Braze Alloys Market - Segmented by Base Metal Type, End-User Industry and Geography- Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Friday, 18 May 2018.
- 2018 Global Nano-Metal Oxides Procurement Market Intelligence Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Global Nano-Metal Oxides - Procurement Market Intelligence Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Friday, 18 May 2018.
- Cannes Film Festival: Vanessa Paradis dazzles in metallic gown
The 45-year-old French actress turned heads as she walked the Cannes Film Festival red carpet in the haute couture look which accentuated her petite frame with aplomb.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 17 May 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries