This Marketing news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about marketing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Grow Your Business Through Sales and Marketing Alignment
Aligning your sales and marketing teams isn't an easy endeavor, but it's one that can have profound and lasting benefits.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 16 Nov 2018.
- SMBs: Simplify Your Marketing Strategies To Scale Your Success
Applying the 80/20 principle and the law of diminishing returns are keys to skyrocketing your marketing success.
Forbes. Friday, 16 Nov 2018.
- How To Pick A Social Platform For Your Next Influencer Marketing Campaign
The winning recipe for influencer marketing success always comes down to identifying campaign goals and target audiences and matching that information to current platform trends.
Forbes. Friday, 16 Nov 2018.
- Tesla slashes prices on home solar systems to spur sales
Tesla Inc has cut prices on its residential solar systems by as much as 25 percent in a bid to lift lagging sales after the company streamlined its sales and marketing organization, a company official told Reuters on Thursday.
Reuters. Thursday, 15 Nov 2018.
- This Photo-Sharing App Stands By an Authentic Marketing Experience
A combination of social media tactics and sponsorships help Twenty20 make a mark in the photography sphere.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 15 Nov 2018.
- Brazilian SaaS firm RD takes on CRM vendors with free SME offering
The platform is aimed at boosting global attractiveness of the firm's marketing automation tools.
ZDNet. Thursday, 15 Nov 2018.
- Renault recruits consumer goods veteran as global marketing chief
Renault has appointed former Unilever executive Francois Renard as global marketing director, replacing Thierry Koskas, who will become president of Renault Sport Racing.
AutoNews.com. Thursday, 15 Nov 2018.
- Details on This Year's YMCA Turkey Trot
Every year thousands of North Texans wake up early on Thanksgiving Day to get their trot on in the Y.M.C.A. Turkey Trot. Lauren-Ashton Moncrief, vice president of marketing and communications, joins us... Photo Credit: NBC 5
NBC. Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018.
- Factors Likely to Shape Movado Group's (MOV) Earnings in Q3
Movado Group (MOV) gains from its impressive brand portfolio, solid marketing and store-expansion efforts. These initiatives are likely to drive third-quarter fiscal 2019 results.
Zacks. Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018.
- 4 Digital Marketing Trends That Will Transform Travel and Hospitality Industry
The travel and hospitality industry is one of the world's largest industries with a global economic contribution of over 7.6 trillion U.S. ...
Hsyndicate. Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018.
- Starbucks to cut 5% of its corporate workforce
In the memo obtained by CNBC, Johnson said the lay offs would impact 350 employees in marketing, creative, product, technology and store development.
CNBC. Tuesday, 13 Nov 2018.
- Nestle raises stake in food allergy drug developer Aimmune
The health science arm of Nestle SA will pay $98 million to raise its stake in Aimmune Therapeutics Inc, the drug developer said, as it prepares to submit a marketing application for its peanut allergy drug by the end of the year.
Reuters. Monday, 12 Nov 2018.
- Chase Auto unifies marketing, direct lending
Chase Auto has handed responsibility for direct lending to its chief marketing officer, part of an effort to unify its customer-facing business and present services beyond traditional auto lending.
AutoNews.com. Monday, 12 Nov 2018.
- Victoria's Secret Boss Apologizes For 'Insensitive' Trans Comment
The chief marketing officer of L Brands, the parent company of Victoria's
Yahoo. Sunday, 11 Nov 2018.
- Victoria's Secret apologises for transgender model comments
Victoria's Secret chief marketing officer has apologised for saying transgender models should not be included in the brand's annual shows.
Sky News. Saturday, 10 Nov 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries