This Marketing news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about marketing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- SAP's new marketing chief is going to Davos for the first time. Here's why
Alicia Tillman has been chief marketing officer (CMO) at technology firm SAP for just over a year and this week she will attend the World Economic Forum (WEF) meeting in Davos for the first time.
CNBC. Monday, 21 Jan 2019.
- Revinate Unveils New Guide to Help Hoteliers Navigate Loyalty Marketing
Revinate analyzed data from more than 200 hotel groups around the world to understand the economics of traditional loyalty programs. ...
Hsyndicate. Monday, 21 Jan 2019.
- 4 Ways Artificial Intelligence Can Improve Your Marketing (Plus 10 Provider Suggestions)
AI has many applications for small business marketing these days, and the cost of using the technology has come way down. Here are five ways you can try out AI insight for your business on a budget.
Forbes. Sunday, 20 Jan 2019.
- Marketing The Magic Of Mahomes: A Study In Patience, Planning And Perspective
Cultivating a personal brand is about patience, planning and perspective. Overexposure can lead to oversaturation. ...
Forbes. Saturday, 19 Jan 2019.
- Northern Crops Institute looks to expand its marketing plans
FARGO, N.D. (AP) - An agriculture support center located at North Dakota State University is beefing up its marketing plans. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 19 Jan 2019.
- Marketing guru reveals secrets behind the success of the viral egg photo
19-year-old Ishan Goel said that he was the 'gasoline' that helped fuel the photo of an egg to gain such huge popularity, go viral, and surpass Kylie Jenner's photo that was the most liked ever.
Daily Mail. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- Opioid deaths linked to drug marketing to physicians, study
New research shows a link between increased opioid marketing to physicians and higher opioid prescribing rates and elevated overdose deaths in the U.S. It's one of the first studies to make that link.
Modern Healthcare. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- Study: Drug Companies Marketing to Docs Helped Trigger Opioid Crisis
Aggressive direct marketing to doctors by pharmaceutical companies is tied to spurring the ongoing epidemic of opioid abuse in the United States, a new study claims. ...
Newsmax. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- Study links opioid epidemic to painkiller marketing
(Reuters Health) - Researchers are reporting a link between doctor-targeted marketing of opioid products and the increase in U.S. deaths from overdoses.
Reuters. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- 3 Major Marketing Trends to Look Out for in 2019
Invest in social causes to stand out.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- Your Top 10 Digital Marketing New Year's Resolutions for 2019 | By Kerryn Gower
With new technology and digital innovations announced daily, it can seem overwhelming for hoteliers to stay on top of trends and work them into their own strategies. ...
Hsyndicate. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- Bioethicists call for oversight of consumer 'neurotechnologies' with unproven benefits
The marketing of consumer 'neurotechnologies' can be enticing: apps that diagnose a mental state, and brain devices that improve cognition or 'read' one's emotional state. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 17 Jan 2019.
- How Masters of Marketing (Like You!) Can Help Fight Human Trafficking
Storytelling isn't just for selling products. It can also be used to generate funds for a cause that breaks your heart.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 17 Jan 2019.
- Family behind OxyContin knowingly deceived public about its safety: prosecutor
The Sackler family, which owns the company that makes OxyContin, used deceptive marketing tactics to downplay the safety of the drug and increase profits.
ABC News. Wednesday, 16 Jan 2019.
- To Catch a Predator host Chris Hansen is charged with bouncing checks
To Catch a Predator host Chris Hansen has been accused of bouncing checks after a $13,000 payment for marketing materials failed to go through.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 16 Jan 2019.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries