This Machine news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about machines from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Rise of instant loan machines sparks fears for low-income earners
There are concerns instant cash loan machines, which look like ATMs and hand out loans of up to $1,000, are targeting people in disadvantaged parts of NSW.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Thursday, 26 Apr 2018.
- Cash loan machines that look like ATMs lending thousands in NSW
Cash loan machines that look like ATMs and lend people up to $1000 have been popping up across Australia.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 26 Apr 2018.
- Primo Recalls Beverage Dispensers Due to Burn Hazard
Hot water can drip from the machine when it is used in high altitude areas over 6,000 feet in elevation, posing a burn hazard to users.
Consumer Product Safety Commission. March 29, 2018.
Vintage sewing machine
- Workers at chain restaurants reveal meals you should avoid ordering
Staff at chain restaurants in the US and UK reveal the dodgiest options on menus - and ice cream machines and soda fountains are often mouldy and unclean, several said on Reddit.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
- Surya says it is closer to goal to be leader in machine-made rugs
New innovations developed in-house have given a boost to Surya Inc.’s machine-made rug line, bringing the company closer to its goal.
Furniture Today. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
- Elevate Provides Safe Credit To People Banks Can't Serve With FICO
Elevates AI and machine learning make it possible to lend safely to subprime borrowers and help them build a credit history. It lends directly or through banks which are taking a new look at this market as regulators reduce restrictions.
Forbes. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
- How Business Leaders Should Start Addressing AI's Unintended Consequences
Here are six risks leaders can consider when making decisions on machine learning.
Forbes. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
- Doomsday AI machines could lead to nuclear war, think tank paper warns
Could the future of artificial intelligence lead to a robot doomsday?
Fox News. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
- Treasurer helped pro-pokies lobby with information prior to election: Greens
The Tasmanian Greens accuse the Liberals of using government resources to help the gambling lobby fight an unfavourable report into poker machines before the election.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- NBA lottery mock draft machine: Who will your team land?
Feeling lucky? ESPN Insider Jonathan Givony breaks down more than 2,000 lottery scenarios. See what happens if your team wins No. 1.
ESPN. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- How major US stock indexes fared Tuesday
After a strong start, U.S. stocks abruptly sold off Tuesday after machinery maker Caterpillar said it doesn't expect to top its first-quarter profit for the rest of the year
ABC News. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- Dawn of the smart surveillance cameras
The rise of the machines may start with the eyes of the machines. But first, businesses and governments will be able to tap into surveillance cameras that can identify and remember bad actors.
ZDNet. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- Global Sand Blasting Machines Market 2018-2023 - Analysis by Product Type and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Sand Blasting Machines Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- Hackers go after X-Ray, MRI machines for corporate espionage
A mysterious hacking group has been spying on the healthcare sector by going as far to infect computers that control X-ray and MRI machines with malware.
Fox News. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- This Is How MINI JCW Turbo Engines Are Built
The John Cooper Works edition is the fastest machine MINI has ever built. With a 228 two-liter twin turbo motor, it can hit 0 to 60 in six seconds flat
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries