This Lodging news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about lodging news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Forbes Names Choice Hotels a Best Employer for Diversity
ROCKVILLE, Md. -- Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), one of the world's largest lodging franchisors, was named one of the "Best Employers for Diversity" in 2019 by Forbes magazine. ...
Hsyndicate. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- INDIE Confab: Miami (2/7) Announces Speakers & Sponsors from Independent Hospitality Scene
The Independent Lodging Congress today announced additional speakers for the organization's first event in Florida, INDIE Confab: Miami. ...
Hsyndicate. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- No US assistance on Syria reconstruction until Iran is out: top US diplomat
"We don't listen to the council of defeatism," senior State Department advisor Brian Hook said in response to the notion that dislodging Iranian forces from Syria could prove impossible.
CNBC. Saturday, 12 Jan 2019.
- Chatham Lodging Announces Monthly Dividend
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Chatham Lodging Announces Monthly Dividend ...
Business Wire. Thursday, 10 Jan 2019.
- Your Winter Wine Getaway: Pinot, Bubbles And Country-Chic Lodging In Carneros
It may be winter in wine country, but sparse crowds are all the more reason to drink bubbles and Pinot and get a massage in Carneros.
Forbes. Tuesday, 25 Dec 2018.
- Waco sees hotel boom as more developers invest in area
WACO, Texas (AP) - Waco's hotel market is booming as developers plan hundreds of new lodging rooms in the city, but some question whether the area is being overbuilt. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 24 Dec 2018.
- Ashley among suitors toying with Hamleys bids
The Sports Direct tycoon Mike Ashley and The Entertainer, a privately owned toy chain, are among a pack of suitors scenting a Christmas bargain by lodging their interest in a takeover of Hamleys.
Sky News. Friday, 14 Dec 2018.
- Investment board considering Airbnb anti-Israel review
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) - The Illinois Investment Policy Board is scheduled to meet for the first time since Gov. Bruce Rauner called for an investigation into Airbnb's lodging-listings policy toward the occupied West Bank. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 12 Dec 2018.
- Moving Average Crossover Alert: Chesapeake Lodging Trust
Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP) could be a stock to avoid from a technical perspective, as the firm is seeing unfavorable trends on the moving average crossover front.
Zacks. Monday, 10 Dec 2018.
- China summons US ambassador amid furor over Huawei arrest, lodging 'strong protest'
China's foreign ministry called in the U.S. ambassador on Sunday to lodge a "strong protest" over the arrest in Canada of Huawei Technologies Co Ltd's chief financial officer.
CNBC. Sunday, 9 Dec 2018.
- NFL is investigating another Kareem Hunt punching incident
Kareem Hunt, 23, was accused of punching the male guest at the Bay Lodging Resort in Put-in-Bay, Ohio, back in June after he got into a verbal confrontation with him.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 2 Dec 2018.
- Strolling into Japan's past along the Nakasendo Way
For two centuries the Nakasendo Way was a major pedestrian route that connected a string of villages that provided lodging and sustenance for the shoguns, retainers and daimyo, or feudal lords, traveling between Tokyo and Kyoto. ...
Los Angeles Times. Sunday, 11 Nov 2018.
- RLJ Lodging (RLJ) Surpasses Q3 FFO Estimates
RLJ Lodging (RLJ) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 3.57% and -0.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2018. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks. Wednesday, 7 Nov 2018.
- RLJ Lodging Trust Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results
BETHESDA, Md. - RLJ Lodging Trust Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 6 Nov 2018.
- Clive Palmer drops $1.8 billion lawsuit that 'should never have been filed'
After accusing Queensland Nickel's liquidators of a "politically motivated witch-hunt", Clive Palmer withdraws a $1.8 billion damages claim six months after lodging it with the Supreme Court.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Wednesday, 10 Oct 2018.
Beautiful lodgiing by the water
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries