This Limousine news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about limousines from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Top German court rules Uber limousine service illegal
Germany's highest court ruled on Thursday that a defunct limousine service offered by Uber [UBER.UL] was illegal, in a setback for the U.S. ride-hailing company that has struggled to comply with the law in Europe's largest economy.
Reuters. Thursday, 13 Dec 2018.
- White-glove service for Maseratis at red-carpet event
The standard limousine wasn't good enough to chauffeur government officials and corporate executives in town for the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum this month in Papua New Guinea.
AutoNews.com. Monday, 26 Nov 2018.
- Heroic Secret Service agent reveals he will forever be haunted by JFK's assassination
Clint Hill leaped out of a car and hurled himself onto the back of the presidential limousine seconds after a bullet hit Kennedy in the neck in Dallas on November 22, 1963.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Nov 2018.
- Schumer: Progress made for investigators to get limo...
SCHOHARIE, N.Y. (AP) - Sen. Charles Schumer says progress is being made getting federal safety investigators fuller access to the limousine involved in ...
Daily Mail. Friday, 19 Oct 2018.
- NTSB hasn't fully examined limo in NY crash that killed 20
Federal safety investigators have been unable to conduct a full examination of the limousine involved in a crash that killed 20 people nearly two weeks ago in upstate New York because of a criminal case against the limo company's operator.
Fox News. Friday, 19 Oct 2018.
- Calls for new regulation mount as limo crash victims mourned
U.S. Sen. Chuck Schumer is calling on federal regulators to make recommendations for safety standards on stretch limousines
ABC News. Sunday, 14 Oct 2018.
- Funeral for eight victims of limo crash that killed 20
A funeral has been held for eight of the 20 people killed in a limousine crash in upstate New York.
Sky News. Sunday, 14 Oct 2018.
- 4 sisters killed in deadly limo crash to be laid to rest
Four sisters and their four family members who were among 20 people killed in a limousine crash in upstate New York last week will all be laid to rest Saturday.
ABC News. Saturday, 13 Oct 2018.
- Limo operator arrested, charged after crash killed 20
The operator of a New York limousine company has been charged with criminally negligent homicide after the deadliest accident in the United States for nearly a decade, police confirmed Thursday. ...
Yahoo. Thursday, 11 Oct 2018.
- Limo company operator charged in deadly crash walks free on bail
The operator of the company involved in the deadly limousine crash that killed 20 people in New York is free on bail after pleading not guilty Wednesday to a single count of criminally negligent homicide. ...
CBS News. Thursday, 11 Oct 2018.
- Limo firm owner's son charged over fatal crash
The son of a limousine company owner has been arrested over the deaths of 20 people after a crash in upstate New York.
Sky News. Wednesday, 10 Oct 2018.
- Limo company operator in New York crash charged with homicide: police
The operator of a limousine company that owned the vehicle involved in a crash that killed 20 people in upstate New York was taken into custody and charged with criminally negligent homicide, New York State Police said on Wednesday.
Reuters. Wednesday, 10 Oct 2018.
- Son of Limousine Company Owner Arrested Following Deadly Crash
He has been charged with criminally negligent homicide, according to reports.
Yahoo. Wednesday, 10 Oct 2018.
- Arrested limo company operator bore 'sole responsibility' for deadly crash, police say
The operator of an upstate New York limousine company charged with negligent homicide in Saturday's crash that killed 20 people bore "sole responsibility" for the vehicle being on the road, authorities said Wednesday.
Fox News. Wednesday, 10 Oct 2018.
- Owner Of Limo Company In Deadly U.S. Crash Is A Pakistani Immigrant And Terror-Threat Informant
The owner of a company whose limousine was involved in a crash that killed 20 people in New York State this past weekend is a Pakistani immigrant who has been a government informant in the investigation of suspected terrorist threats.
Radio Liberty. Tuesday, 9 Oct 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Limousine Services News Headlines and News Summaries