This Life Insurance news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about life insurance news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- SE2 Names Lizabeth Zlatkus to Its Board of Directors
TOPEKA, Kan. - SE2, a leading third-party administrator for the North American life insurance and annuity industry, announced today that Lizabeth Zlatkus has joined the company’s Board of Directors. ... ...
Business Wire. Thursday, 7 Dec 2017.
- AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company Appoints Jeffrey J. Hurd as Chief Operating Officer
NEW YORK - AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company Appoints Jeffrey J. Hurd as Chief Operating Officer ...
Business Wire. Friday, 17 Nov 2017.
- Genetic discrimination in life insurance 'threatening lives'
Medical researchers call for a temporary ban on insurers collecting information on genetic testing, saying people are not taking advantage of new genetic technology because they are worried of losing their insurance cover.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Wednesday, 8 Nov 2017.
Life insurance concept
- Aetna to shed its life and disability insurance businesses for $1.45 billion
Aetna will sell its life insurance, disability insurance and absence management businesses to property-casualty insurer the Hartford, which will allow Aetna to focus on its core health insurance business.
Modern Healthcare. Monday, 23 Oct 2017.
- CBA sells CommInsure Life for $3.8b, considers $4b Colonial sell-off
The Commonwealth Bank agrees to the $3.8 billion sale of its life insurance businesses in Australia and New Zealand to Hong Kong-based AIA and considers a $4 billion sale of its funds management business.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Thursday, 21 Sep 2017.
- Premium Financing For Life Insurance: The Who, What And Why
In addition to the death benefit, the retained capital from not having to liquidate other assets to pay insurance premiums can allow for additional investment opportunities.
Forbes. Friday, 21 Jul 2017.
- Do You Really Need Life Insurance? Probably.
Life insurance is scary thing to think about but it is an essential part of financial planning. If you own a home, have debt, have kids, or own a business, you should seriously consider life insurance.
Forbes. Thursday, 11 May 2017.
- Japanese insurance firm replaces 34 staff with AI
Japan's Fukoku Mutual Life Insurance will use artificial intelligence instead of humans to calculate payouts.
BBC News. Thursday, 5 Jan 2017.
- Wealth Matters: Combine Long-Term Care With Life Insurance? Do the Numbers First
New hybrid policies are less expensive than traditional long-term care insurance, but know your needs and ask some tough questions before deciding.
New York Times. Friday, 9 Dec 2016.
Subscription may be required.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries