This Leather news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about leather news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- No politics please for Baghdad bikers aiming to unite Iraq
Roaring along Baghdad's highways, the "Iraq Bikers" are doing more than showing off their love of outsized motorcycles and black leather: they want their shared enthusiasm to help heal Iraq's deep sectarian rifts.
Reuters. Sunday, 20 Jan 2019.
- Review: Anson Calder Calfskin iPhone Case
New York's Anson Calder offers a luxury minimalist iPhone case in calfskin leather.
Forbes. Saturday, 19 Jan 2019.
- Nomad Shell Cordovan Apple Watch strap and Moment lens case: Elegant leather Apple accessories
Nomad creates fantastic high quality leather products and for the past few weeks I've been using a new Apple Watch strap and a functional lens case for my iPhone XS.
ZDNet. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- New South Africa national minimum wage now in force
Clothing, textile, footwear and leather workers in South Africa are among the millions of beneficiaries of a new National Minimum Wage that came into force at the beginning of January.
Just Style. Wednesday, 9 Jan 2019.
- APLF sourcing events in Hong Kong set to expand
Organisers of the Asia Pacific Leather Fair (APLF) and related shows are expanding the events in 2020 to offer more opportunities for buyers to see a wider range of products and services.
Just Style. Friday, 4 Jan 2019.
- Global Leather Boots Markets to 2022 - Product Premiumization is Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Global Leather Boots Market 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The leather boots market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2022. ... ...
Business Wire. Thursday, 3 Jan 2019.
- Shinola Opens Shinola Hotel in Downtown Detroit
The Detroit luxury watch and leather goods design has entered the hotel sector with a property in the city's downtown area.
Forbes. Wednesday, 2 Jan 2019.
- Here's How WWI Soldiers Actually Dressed
Decades before modern textiles produced protection from weather, artillery, and bullets, soldiers relied on wool, leather and steel to keep them warm and safe.
Yahoo. Monday, 31 Dec 2018.
- Indian casinos across U.S. wary of betting on sports books
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Two dozen large-screen TVs showing football and other sports line the walls. There's beer on tap, bar top seating and leather chairs. Chicken wings are on the menu. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 26 Dec 2018.
- Stationary keeps moving
Upholstery, both in fabric and leather, continued as one of the furniture industry’s big dogs in 2018 with a combined estimated 28% share of total industry retail sales.
Furniture Today. Wednesday, 26 Dec 2018.
- People left baffled over how well the Imperial Leather soap sticker remains until the end
A Reddit user was left stunned when they asked why every bar has a sticker that never seems to wear off, and was shocked to learn that it's meant to act as a mini soap stand to make the bar last longer.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 20 Dec 2018.
- 'Pineapple leather' offers vegan fashion alternative
Pineapples aren't just good to eat. A Spanish businesswoman is on a mission to convince us they're also good to wear.
Reuters. Wednesday, 19 Dec 2018.
- These Leather Touchscreen Gloves Are Over 70 Percent Off
Only $16 after all's said and done at the Daily Caller Shop
Daily Caller. Monday, 10 Dec 2018.
- Medieval mystery skeleton found wearing thigh-high boots - CNET
These leather boots were made for wading.
CNET. Wednesday, 5 Dec 2018.
- Medieval skeleton unearthed in London wearing 'expensive' leather boots
An estimated 500-year-old skeleton still wearing the boots he died in was recently unearthed by archaeologists excavating a site in London.
Fox News. Wednesday, 5 Dec 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Leather Clothing News Headlines and News Summaries