This Leather news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about leather news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Ciara shows off her stunning figure wearing a patent leather bikini paired with knee-high heels
The 32-year-old pop sensation posted three hot shots of herself via Instagram wearing the two piece with matching knee-high heels.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 15 Jul 2018.
- Trend forecast: The mild West
One more for the rodeo: there's no need to go full-on cowgirl - you can nod to the trend with buckles, boots, leather and denim.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 15 Jul 2018.
- ISA TanTec To Set Up Its Second Tannery In Vietnam
MACAU, China - Following the increased leather demand from its customers, ISA TanTec has continuously invested in increasing the capacity of its existing facilities. ... ...
Business Wire. Thursday, 5 Jul 2018.
- Hancock & Moore names Davis VP, manufacturing
Hancock & Moore, a leading leather upholstery manufacturer, has appointed Dwight Davis as the new vice president of manufacturing.
Furniture Today. Friday, 29 Jun 2018.
- L.L.Bean Recalls Knife with Sheath Due to Laceration Hazard (Recall Alert)
The knife blade can cut through the protective leather sheath, posing a laceration hazard.
Consumer Product Safety Commission. April 12, 2018.
- Inside Mywalit: An Italian Leather Goods Brand That's Not Afraid Of Color
Founded in Lucca, Italy, Mywalit takes its color cues from vibrant Tuscany.
Forbes. Wednesday, 30 May 2018.
- Natuzzi Q1 sales up 1.6%
A strong Euro and rough weather in the U.S. market had a dampening impact on Italian leather upholstery producer Natuzzi Group’s 2018 first quarter, which ended March 31.
Furniture Today. Tuesday, 29 May 2018.
- Hell For Leather: How Kresse Wesling Is Scaling A Sustainable Business
In partnership with Burberry, Elvis & Kresse is tackling leather waste, one handbag, belt or purse at a time.
Forbes. Thursday, 24 May 2018.
- GST AutoLeather emerges from bankruptcy with new owner, leadership
Car seat leather supplier GST AutoLeather emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy under new private equity ownership and leadership.
AutoNews.com. Wednesday, 23 May 2018.
- The dirty little secrets behind Louboutins' red soles
"In the '80s it was Manolo Blahniks, then Jimmy Choos filled the repair factory. Now Louboutins are having a moment," says David Mesquita, vice president and co-owner of The Leather Spa in New York City.
CNBC. Tuesday, 22 May 2018.
- National Scoliosis Center Founder Named President of Scoliosis Society
FAIRFAX, Va. - The international Society on Scoliosis Orthopaedic Rehabilitation and Treatment (SOSORT) elected Luke Stikeleather, CO, as president at its annual meeting held this spring in Dubrovnik, Croatia. ... ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 22 May 2018.
- How Alcantara is managing demand from U.S., China
Alcantara, the maker of the upmarket leather alternative material of the same name, plans to double the company's overall production capacity in Italy as demand from the U.S. and Chinese markets continues to drive sales.
AutoNews.com. Monday, 21 May 2018.
- Tivoli Audio Andiamo Release Date, Price and Specs - CNET
This swanky little Bluetooth speaker may seem pretty pricey, but it does come with an Italian leather strap.
CNET. Friday, 11 May 2018.
- Land Rover Defender Works V8 Forbidden Fruit Review
The Land Rover Defender Works V8 has a 400-hp V-8 stuffed under the hood, an interior wrapped in expensive leather, and spangly alloy wheels shod with clod-crusher tires. It’s hella loud and sorta quick. ...
Motor Trend. Thursday, 10 May 2018.
- List of Five: What Skateboard Champion Nyjah Huston Likes to Wear
The X Games gold medalist likes skinny jeans, leather jackets and purple bracelets
New York Times. Wednesday, 9 May 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Leather Clothing News Headlines and News Summaries