This Laundry news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about laundry and laundries news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Candid candidate voluntarily airs dirty laundry
Delegate Lee Carter of Virginia is expecting a rough campaign when he's up for re-election, so he's getting a jump on the opposition by self-disclosing a series of private, sometimes embarrassing details about his personal life
ABC News. Friday, 19 Oct 2018.
- Procter & Gamble shares jump 7% on biggest quarterly sales gain in 5 years
The maker of everyday household goods like Tide laundry detergent, Pantene hair products, Crest toothpaste and Charmin toilet paper has been defending its market share against heightened competition from private-label brands and upstarts.
CNBC. Friday, 19 Oct 2018.
- How to Turn Passion Into Profit
Founder and COO of Hex Performance, Drew Westervelt, chats about how his career in Major League Lacrosse inspired him to create a new line of laundry detergent.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 11 Oct 2018.
Basket of laundry
- Why the laundry industry is in a spin to save water
Water shortages mean the laundry industry is adopting various technologies to reduce consumption.
BBC News. Thursday, 4 Oct 2018.
- Eco-friendly laundry vending machines start to appear across London Tube network
The first of 200 eco-friendly laundry cleaning vending machines has been installed on the London Underground.Offering a cheap and easily accessible alternative
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 4 Oct 2018.
- Dirty Laundry: Muscovites Oppose Homeless Laundromat
A laundromat for the homeless is facing opposition in Moscow.
Radio Liberty. Monday, 24 Sep 2018.
- Australian decluttering expert reveals her tips for transforming a messy laundry
Australian decluttering guru Anita Birges has revealed how it's possible to transform a messy laundry into a space that is sleek, streamlined and completely functional.
Daily Mail. Monday, 24 Sep 2018.
- Fort Collins will soon overhaul utility pricing
Should what time of day you run your air conditioning or do a load of laundry impact the price?
ABC News. Saturday, 8 Sep 2018.
- New spray for laundry-averse millennials makes dirty clothes smell fresh
No time for laundry? No problem.
Fox News. Friday, 7 Sep 2018.
- Millennials who are too lazy to do their laundry can now buy an aerosol SPRAY to clean their clothes
The spray is for young people who heap lightly worn clothes over a chair in their room rather than folding them away, says Rotterdam-based manufacturer Unilever.
Daily Mail. Friday, 7 Sep 2018.
- Dublin dispute over notorious laundry
The former Magdalene Laundry on Dublin's Sean McDermott Street closed in 1996.
BBC News. Monday, 3 Sep 2018.
- Washboards: The laundry tool that is music to the ears
Logan, Ohio, is home to America's last washboard manufacturer - and to the annual Washboard Music Festival, where instruments of laundry day drudgery become instruments of good clean fun
CBS News. Sunday, 2 Sep 2018.
- The Story Behind Skin Laundry And Why Its Skincare Solution Is Revolutionary
Hailed as a "beauty unicorn" and a "beauty startup to watch," Skin Laundry is bringing something unique to the skincare industry thanks to its visionary founder, Yen Reis. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 29 Aug 2018.
- Police: Customers with no laundry help uncover drug front
Detectives suspicious over a North Carolina laundromat's low water bills and customers without laundry say they found out the business was a front for drug sales.
Fox Carolina. Thursday, 23 Aug 2018.
- New Jersey High School Installs Free Laundry After Homeless Students Are Bullied for Dirty, Smelly Clothes
The high school principal said homeless students were being bullied because their clothes stank.
Yahoo. Wednesday, 22 Aug 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Laundries News Headlines and News Summaries