This Laboratory news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about laboratory and laboratories news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Sophisticated fake passport laboratory smashed by police in Albania
A sophisticated fake passport laboratory helping hundreds of migrants sneak into Britain has been smashed by police in Albania.
Daily Mail. Friday, 18 May 2018.
- PEDs Scandal: Romanian Doping Lab Covered Up Positive Tests
A sports doping laboratory in Romania has been suspended for months. An internal report from the World Anti-Doping Agency indicates the penalty came in response to intentional manipulation by an "external entity."
Spiegel Online. Thursday, 17 May 2018.
- Three gallons of radioactive tank waste vitrified last month
Approximately three gallons of low-activity Hanford tank waste were vitrified at PNNL's Radiochemical Processing Laboratory in April. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 16 May 2018.
- Researchers take key step toward growing human organs in laboratory
Researchers have learned that precursor cells for skeletal muscles actually also give rise to neurons, blood vessels, blood cells and immune cells, pushing science one step closer to generating body parts in a laboratory.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 16 May 2018.
- 'Memory transplant' achieved in snails
Memories are transferred from one snail to another in a laboratory.
BBC News. Monday, 14 May 2018.
- Transcriptic Appoints Life Science Industry Veteran Jeff Finer, M.D., Ph.D. to Board of Directors
MENLO PARK, Calif. - "Transcriptic is positioned to fundamentally shift the way experiments will be conducted in laboratories of the future."
Business Wire. Thursday, 10 May 2018.
- IDEXX Laboratories (IDXX) Earnings, Revenues Rise in Q1
IDEXX (IDXX) rides on strength in CAG business in Q1. A raised EPS guidance buoys optimism.
Zacks. Friday, 4 May 2018.
- Tinker, tailor, robot maker: In China, trade war threat casts long shadow
SHENZHEN/SHANGHAI, China (Reuters) - At its high-tech laboratories in the Chinese manufacturing hub of Shenzhen, Beike Biotechnology is developing medical robots that could help treat cancer. ...
Reuters. Friday, 4 May 2018.
- Tyson Foods backs Israeli startup to grow meat in the lab
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Tyson Foods , the largest U.S. meat processor, has invested in an Israeli biotech company developing a way to grow affordable meat in a laboratory that takes live animals out of the equation.
Reuters. Thursday, 3 May 2018.
- (Lab-grown) diamonds are a girl's best friend
Diamonds can now be grown in a laboratory that are so pure they are virtually indistinguishable from natural stones.
Sky News. Wednesday, 2 May 2018.
- Hunting tornadoes from the sky: Inside NOAA's "flying laboratory"
NOAA's P3 research plane is usually used to hunt hurricanes but now it is also being used to target and study tornadoes
CBS News. Wednesday, 2 May 2018.
- Intertek Named Authorized Test Laboratory for OmniAir Dedicated Short-range Communications V2X Certification
DETROIT - Intertek has been authorized by the OmniAir Consortium to conduct testing for their DSRC V2X certification program.
Business Wire. Tuesday, 1 May 2018.
- New Zealand campervan buyers in meth lab warning
Owners of second-hand campervans may have inadvertently purchased a former drug laboratory.
BBC News. Monday, 30 Apr 2018.
- Dolby Laboratories (DLB) Q2 Earnings & Revenues Top Estimates
Dolby's (DLB) better-than-expected results in second-quarter fiscal 2018 can be attributed to strong performances at its Licensing segment.
Zacks. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
- Behind the scenes at Alexa's laboratory - CNET
The Alexa Voice Service team at Amazon's Lab126 is busy getting the next generation of Alexa gadgets ready for the real world. The wide majority of them won't be made by Amazon.
CNET. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries