This Laboratory news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about laboratory and laboratories news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Bigelow Space Operations Announces Partnership with CASIS to Fly Payloads to the International Space Station
LAS VEGAS - Bigelow Space Operations (BSO) is proud to announce a partnership with the Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS), manager of the International Space Station (ISS) U.S. National Laboratory. ... ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 20 Feb 2018.
- Labcyte Acoustic Liquid Handlers Named Top Product in Lab Automation Conference Awards
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Labcyte Inc., was named the winner of two top awards at the International Conference of the Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening (SLAS).
Business Wire. Monday, 12 Feb 2018.
- First human eggs grown in laboratory
The feat could lead to new ways of preserving women's fertility.
BBC News. Friday, 9 Feb 2018.
- Handheld device sequences human genome
Reading human DNA used to take laboratories, a pile of cash and a long time.
BBC News. Monday, 29 Jan 2018.
- Why We Need More Tech In High Tech Reproduction
The opportunities to use data to improve access to IVF, improve outcomes, better define and allocate financial risk between patients and providers and motivate investment into laboratory capacity and program throughput are substantial.
Forbes. Sunday, 28 Jan 2018.
- Abbott's Acquisitive CEO Turns To Paying Debt, Boosting Research
Abbott Laboratories will use the benefits of the Trump tax cuts to pay down debt and invest in research and development.
Forbes. Friday, 26 Jan 2018.
- World's 'most expensive' dram of scotch turns out to be fake
A bottle of scotch thought to be so rare a Chinese writer paid more than $12,000 for a single dram in a Swiss hotel turns out to be a fake, laboratory tests conclude.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Friday, 3 Nov 2017.
- Fewer lab tests can produce better patient results
Reducing the frequency of laboratory tests can improve patient satisfaction and reduce cost without harming patient outcomes, according to a recent study published in JAMA.
Modern Healthcare. Tuesday, 24 Oct 2017.
- Kim Jong-nam murder trial visits lab to examine nerve-agent-tainted clothes
The Malaysian court, holding the trial of two women accused of killing the estranged half-brother of North Korea's leader, moves temporarily to a high-security laboratory to view the VX-tainted clothes the suspects wore the day of the attack.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Monday, 9 Oct 2017.
- Quest Diagnostics, Walmart partner to offer lab testing services in stores
Wal-Mart Stores will bring Quest Diagnostics' laboratory testing services to 15 Walmart locations in Florida and Texas by the end of the year.
Modern Healthcare. Monday, 26 Jun 2017.
- What Bio-Rad Laboratories Expects from Life Science
In 1Q17, Bio-Rad Laboratories’ (BIO) Life Science segment reported revenues of ~$174.3 million, which represents a YoY rise of ~5.1%.
Yahoo. Tuesday, 23 May 2017.
- US: First Test of Upgraded Nuclear Bomb a Success
Scientists at Sandia National Laboratories are claiming success with the first in a new series of test flights that are part of an effort to upgrade one of the nuclear weapons that has been in the U.S. arsenal for decades. ...
Voice of America. Saturday, 15 Apr 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries