This Jewelry news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about jewelry news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How This Founder Uses Jewelry To Serve The Hard Of Hearing Community
Thompson decided to tackle a problem that had plagued her since she was a kid: Explaining to people that she was hard of hearing.
Forbes. Thursday, 15 Feb 2018.
- Spooning: A Welsh love tradition
Conor Knighton visits Llanddwyn Island off the coast of Wales, where if you want to woo someone, you don't give your sweetheart chocolates, flowers or jewelry; you give them a "lovespoon."
CBS News. Sunday, 11 Feb 2018.
- Tokens of love: The Welsh tradition of lovespoons
In Wales, you don't give your sweetheart chocolates, flowers or jewelry; you give them a carved-wood eating utensil
CBS News. Sunday, 11 Feb 2018.
Pile of jewelry
- Valentine's Day Gifts For Pasta Lovers
From luxe jewelry to unique artisan pastas, here's what to gift your pasta lover this Valentine's Day.
Forbes. Wednesday, 7 Feb 2018.
- Bucherer Announces Acquisition of Tourneau LLC
LUCERNE, Switzerland - Bucherer, the leading European retailer for fine watches and jewelry has acquired Tourneau, the largest U.S. based luxury watch retailer.
Business Wire. Wednesday, 31 Jan 2018.
- US Jewelry Retailing Market Size, Trends and Forecasts 2017 - 2021 - Research and Markets
DUBLIN - The "US Jewelry Retailing Market Size, Trends and Forecasts (2017 - 2021)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Monday, 13 Nov 2017.
- Health Canada cancels recall of Ardene children's jewelry
In an unprecedented move, Health Canada has cancelled its recall of children's jewelry sold by Canadian retailer Ardene after follow-up tests found the pieces don't actually contain excessive amounts of lead.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Monday, 29 May 2017.
- New Beginnings: He Changed the Way We Wear Jewelry, and Left It Behind
Tom Binns, once celebrated for his magpie assemblages, has moved on.
New York Times. Wednesday, 18 Jan 2017.
Subscription may be required.
- Mars Retail Group Recalls M&M’S-Branded Jewelry Due to Violation of Lead Standard
The jewelry can contain high levels of lead. Lead is toxic if ingested by young children and can cause adverse health issues.
Consumer Product Safety Commission. Thursday, 25 Aug 2016.
- Things Remembered Recalls Children’s Jewelry Due to Violation of Lead Standard
The clear surface coating on the bracelets and necklaces contain lead in excess of the allowable limits. Lead is toxic if ingested by young children and can cause adverse health issues.
Consumer Product Safety Commission. Tuesday, 19 Jul 2016.
- Misfit's new $100 Shine 2 fitness tracker buzzes and glows, and is a smart button, too (hands-on)
Fancy your fitness trackers to feel more like jewelry? The $100 Misfit Shine 2 aims for looks, and throws in vibrating notifications, too.
CNET. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2015.
Related Directory Page(s)
Jewelry News Headlines and News Summaries