This Japanese news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about japanese and japan news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Japan's Abe says he's not considering calling a snap election
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe pledged to clarify facts over a scandal related to a controversial land sale.
CNBC. Thursday, 26 Apr 2018.
- Mobile Market in Japan 2018: Forecasts to 2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Japan Mobile Market 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. This report is a valuable resource necessary for examining the mobile and smartphone market in Japan. ...
Business Wire. Thursday, 26 Apr 2018.
- Asia markets opened mixed following some gains on Wall Street
Major companies in China, South Korea and Japan are also set to announce quarterly earnings.
CNBC. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
- Dinner Menu For Inter-Korean Summit Is Stirring Up A Side Of Controversy
Controversy is on the menu for Friday's historic inter-Korean summit. The planned dessert features a map of the Korean peninsula, including a group of disputed islands that Japan also claims.
NPR. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
- Despite Recent Numbers, Angels' Shohei Ohtani Appears To Be The Real Thing
The Japanese right-hander had an electric fastball in Tuesday night's outing for the Angels at Houston.
Forbes. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
- Japan can't stomach dish on menu for Kim Jong Un summit
As highly symbolic menu for North-South Korea banquet revealed, Japan calls South's mango mousse map "extremely regrettable"
CBS News. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
- Japan objects to Korean summit dessert
The mango mousse shows a map of the Koreas, complete with islands claimed by Japan.
BBC News. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
- Japan to see warmer weather during May-July
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan will see warmer weather between May and July, the official forecaster said on Wednesday.
Reuters. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
- #MeToo Japan: What happened when women broke their silence
Women have come forward to tell their story but Japan remains slow to embrace the #MeToo movement.
BBC News. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
- Shire says willing to recommend Takeda's $64 billion offer to shareholders
LONDON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - London-listed drugmaker Shire Plc said it was willing to recommend a deal with Takeda Pharmaceutical Co to its shareholders, after the Japanese company sweetened its acquisition offer to 46 billion pounds ($64 billion).
Reuters. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- World War II Navajo Code Talker dies at 92
WINDOW ROCK, Ariz. (AP) - A Navajo Code Talker who used his native language to confound the Japanese in World War II has died.The Navajo Nation says ...
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- FDA Nods to AstraZeneca's Tagrisso for First-Line NSCLC (revised)
Tagrisso is approved in the United States, European Union, Japan and China as second-line treatment for patients with advanced NSCLC.
Zacks. Monday, 23 Apr 2018.
- World's oldest person dies in Japan at the age of 117
Having had more than 160 descendants, great-great-great-grandmother Nabi Tajima dies in hospital, leaving another Japanese woman to become the world's oldest person.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Sunday, 22 Apr 2018.
- A Restaurant Row Blooms in Brooklyn, including the Japanese Storefront Nana
A slew of Asian eateries have opened along Brooklyn's Malcolm X Boulevard, including the ramen restaurant Nana.
Forbes. Sunday, 22 Apr 2018.
- Third-oldest person ever to have lived dies in Japan at age of 117 years, 260 days
Nabi Tajima, who until her death on Saturday evening was the world's oldest living person, died at age 117 in a hospital in the town of Kikai in southern Japan. She held the title for seven months.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 22 Apr 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Japanese Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries