This Information news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about information news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Ex-BHS boss guilty over failure to provide pension data
The businessman who bought the firm for £1 failed to provide information on its retirement schemes.
BBC News. Thursday, 11 Jan 2018.
- BHS former owner 'failed' to give pension information
Pensions Regulator alleges Dominic Chappell failed to hand over information - a charge he denies.
BBC News. Monday, 8 Jan 2018.
- Has tech earned our trust, or are we just complacent?
We entrust tech firms with vast amounts of information about our daily lives, with an expectation that they will safeguard it. ...
American Banker. Acquired Friday, 8 Dec 2017.
- World Pharmacy Information System Market - Opportunities & Forecasts to 2022 - Research and Markets
DUBLIN - The "World Pharmacy Information System Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering. ...
Business Wire. Friday, 8 Dec 2017.
- Porsche is Developing a Plug-in Hybrid 911
Back in November, we reported on a rumor that Porsche was developing a plug-in hybrid 911. At the time, the rumor was based on information from unnamed sources familiar with the matter. ...
Motor Trend. Thursday, 7 Dec 2017.
- Treasury office accused of deceiving congressional auditors
A whistleblower charges that during the Obama administration, Treasury's Office of Financial Research manipulated information that it provided during a review by the Governmental Accountability Office.
American Banker. Acquired Thursday, 7 Dec 2017.
- Health Net Providing Assistance to Southern California Fire Victims and Evacuees
LOS ANGELES - Health Net, Inc. is helping ensure that members impacted by the Southern California wildfires have access to essential medications and information.
Business Wire. Thursday, 7 Dec 2017.
- Leonardo da Vinci's Salvator Mundi is going to the Louvre Abu Dhabi
Leonardo da Vinci's Salvator Mundi is going to the Louvre Abu Dhabi, the art gallery tweeted on Wednesday. But there's still no public information on who purchased the painting at the record-setting auction in November.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017.
- 18,470 Henry Ford Health System patients' data hacked
More than 18,000 Henry Ford Health System patients' personal health information was viewed or stolen in early October by an unknown person or entity who hacked the Detroit-based health system's electronic health records.
Modern Healthcare. Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017.
- NYC hospital prioritizes collection of patient-reported outcome data
The New York City-based orthopedics provider calls all patients before a procedure to collect patient-reported outcome measures. The information is used to help clinicians better understand and treat their patients.
Modern Healthcare. Saturday, 2 Dec 2017.
- Appeal court rules against Toronto Real Estate Board in dispute over keeping housing sales data private
The Federal Court of Appeal has upheld a lower court decision ordering the largest real estate group in the country to make detailed financial information about home sales more open to the public.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Friday, 1 Dec 2017.
- Senate Investigating Uber’s Previously Undisclosed Data Breach
Just before Thanksgiving, news broke that Uber had been hacked, compromising 57 million users’ information. ...
Motor Trend. Tuesday, 28 Nov 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
Information Technology News Headlines and News Summaries