This Industrial news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about industrial news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Stocks close mixed; Dow industrials end a losing streak
Gains for energy companies and retailers help stocks reverse some sharp early losses and finish the day mixed
ABC News. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
- Republican Sen. Cory Gardner to introduce cannabis bill for states' rights with Elizabeth Warren
A Republican senator and a Democratic senator are working on a bipartisan bill that would let states set their own marijuana policy. And a bill to reclassify industrial hemp is in the works too.
Yahoo. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
- Amphenol (APH) Q1 Earnings Beat on Strong Organic Growth
Amphenol (APH) revenues were driven by strong organic growth across most of the end markets, in particular, mobile devices, military, industrial, automotive, and commercial air.
Zacks. Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018.
- First Industrial Realty Trust: 1Q Earnings Snapshot
CHICAGO (AP) _ First Industrial Realty Trust Inc. (FR) on Tuesday reported a key measure of profitability in its first quarter.
Fox News. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- Stocks extend slide, Dow drops as much as 600 points
Major U.S. indexes were in the red on Tuesday as industrial and tech stocks led declines
CBS News. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- G7 tells tech firms to boost efforts to combat extremism: Canada
TORONTO (Reuters) - The Group of Seven leading industrialized nations on Tuesday told leading tech and social media companies to ramp up efforts to combat the spread of extremism, a top Canadian official said.
Reuters. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- Markets Right Now: Big tech, industrials lead stocks lower
Stocks are closing sharply lower on Wall Street as big technology and industrial companies take heavy losses.
ABC News. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- Industrial Cleaning Market Analysis & Forecasts 2018-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Industrial Cleaning Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- Crane Co. Declares Second Quarter Dividend
STAMFORD, Conn. - Crane Co., a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products, today announced its regular quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share for the second quarter of 2018. ... ...
Business Wire. Monday, 23 Apr 2018.
- G7 To Set Up Group To Study Russia's 'Malign Behavior'
The Group of Seven (G7) leading industrialized countries has decided to create a working group to address what British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson called Russia's "malign behavior."
Radio Liberty. Monday, 23 Apr 2018.
- Is a Beat in Store for Parker-Hannifin (PH) in Q3 Earnings?
Strong prospects of Parker-Hannifin's (PH) Diversified Industrial segment are likely to prove conductive to its Q3 results.
Zacks. Monday, 23 Apr 2018.
- Big Earnings Week Ahead As 10-Year Yield Nears 3% Mark For First Time Since 2014
One of the most action-packed earnings weeks of the season starts today, with results on tap from a number of major info-tech, industrial, energy, and telecom companies all on the calendar between now and Friday. ...
Forbes. Monday, 23 Apr 2018.
- G7 united against Russia, doubts remain on Iran deal
The Group of Seven industrialized nations presented a stern common front against Russian aggression Sunday at their foreign ministers conference ...
Daily Mail. Monday, 23 Apr 2018.
- G7 foreign ministers' summit opposes Russia's behavior: U.S. official
TORONTO (Reuters) - Foreign ministers from the Group of Seven industrialized nations were united in opposing Russia's destabilizing behavior while agreeing to leave the door open for dialogue with Moscow, a senior U.S. official said on Sunday.
Reuters. Sunday, 22 Apr 2018.
- Album: Touring the Rust Belt of New York City
Maureen Drennan set out to shoot industrial decay. She found a sensuous natural world burst back to life.
New York Times. Sunday, 22 Apr 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries