This Industrial news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about industrial news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- UK manufacturing output at its highest for 10 years
Manufacturing records its seventh consecutive month of growth, while industrial output also rises.
BBC News. Wednesday, 10 Jan 2018.
- Ryanair in union offer to avoid Christmas strikes
The airline says it will recognise pilot unions as it seeks to avoid industrial action at Christmas.
BBC News. Friday, 15 Dec 2017.
- BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology Announces Call for Presentations
WASHINGTON - BIO seeks session and presentation proposals for the 15th annual BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology, including new company presentations.
Business Wire. Friday, 8 Dec 2017.
- KKR to Acquire Hyperion from Sandvik
NEW YORK - KKR today announced it is acquiring Hyperion, a leading manufacturer of industrial tool components, from Sandvik. ... ...
Business Wire. Friday, 8 Dec 2017.
- HSBC joins corporate partnership at MIT
HSBC Bank is joining the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Industrial Liaison Program as part of a broader effort to invest more in technology, data and analytics.
American Banker. Acquired Thursday, 7 Dec 2017.
- 'Lives at risk': Union calls for NT industrial manslaughter laws after Inpex worker death
The Electrical Trades Union alleges there is a culture of "fear and intimidation" of workers who raise safety concerns at the LNG plant site where a worker died last week.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017.
- New gas deal the equivalent of meeting all of Queensland's industrial need 'out to 2047'
A deal to extract gas from Queensland's Surat Basin will create 1,000 new jobs, boost domestic gas supply, and unlock one of the largest gas reserves on the east coast, the resources industry says.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Friday, 1 Dec 2017.
- Dow Jones industrials breach 24,000 for first time
U.S. stocks powered to new highs on Wall Street, giving the Dow Jones industrials their biggest gain since March and putting them past 24,000 points for the first time.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Thursday, 30 Nov 2017.
- Community bank small-business loans are undercounted: FDIC survey
Call-report data on commercial and industrial loans does not fully capture small-business lending by smaller institutions, a recent FDIC survey suggests.
American Banker. Acquired Wednesday, 1 Nov 2017.
- Dow Jones hits 23,000 mark for the first time
The Dow Jones Industrial Average briefly breached the 23,000 mark for the first time on Tuesday, powered by strong earnings from UnitedHealth Group and Johnson & Johnson.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Tuesday, 17 Oct 2017.
- Subaru Ends Production of Industrial Products to Focus on Cars
Subaru’s parent company announced in late 2016 that it would shut down its industrial arm to funnel more resources into its core automotive brand. ...
Motor Trend. Tuesday, 3 Oct 2017.
- A Stunning U.S. Industrial Success Shows Problems With Trump's 'Made In America' Push
Made-In-America has limited relevance in a global business like aerospace. The industry thrives on open borders, not national pride.
Forbes. Sunday, 30 Jul 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries