This Hospital news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about hospital and hospitals news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Hospitals refusing to perform C-sections unless they have a good medical reason
Under NHS guidelines, expectant mothers are entitled to request the procedure if they are fearful of a natural labour, but many hospitals admit they do not routinely offer the procedure.
Daily Mail. Monday, 23 Apr 2018.
- One man injured in officer involved shooting
A man has been taken to the hospital in serious condition, following an officer involved shooting early Sunday morning.
Fox News. Monday, 23 Apr 2018.
- Verne Troyer was treated for alcohol poisoning weeks before death
Verne Troyer's Reuben Troyer was pictured Saturday in Los Angeles after it was revealed Verne was treated in hospital for alcohol poisoning and threatened to kill himself weeks before his death.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 22 Apr 2018.
Modern hospital building
- Burlington hospital to take over cleft palate clinic
BURLINGTON, Vt. (AP) - The University of Vermont Children's Hospital is taking over a clinic formed to help children with cleft lips and palates. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 22 Apr 2018.
- Austin Powers movies' Mini-Me, Verne Troyer, dies
The diminutive actor who starred in the Austin Powers movies' as "Mini Me", Verne Troyer, died Saturday at a hospital in Los Angeles. He was 49.
CNBC. Sunday, 22 Apr 2018.
- Austin Powers actor Verne Troyer dies aged 49
The actor, who also appeared on a number of TV shows, was admitted to hospital earlier this month.
BBC News. Sunday, 22 Apr 2018.
- White Sox reliever Farquhar in critical condition following brain bleed
Reliever Danny Farquhar was taken to a hospital after he passed out in the dugout in the sixth inning of Chicago's 10-0 loss Friday night, creating a scary scene as he was helped by medical professionals and the rest of the White Sox.
ABC News. Sunday, 22 Apr 2018.
- Mother accidentally shoots, kills 2-year-old daughter: Police
The child was rushed to the hospital but could not be revived, police said.
ABC News. Sunday, 22 Apr 2018.
- World's oldest person dead at age 117
Japanese woman Nabi Tajima died of old age in a hospital Saturday evening in the town of Kikai in southern Japan, town official Susumu Yoshiyuki confirmed. She had been hospitalized since January.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Saturday, 21 Apr 2018.
- Roberta Flack leaves Harlem awards show after feeling ill
Flack was under observation at a Manhattan hospital Saturday after suddenly feeling ill before her appearance in Harlem
CBS News. Saturday, 21 Apr 2018.
- Scalise discharged from hospital after 'planned surgery' following 2017 shooting, hospital says
House Majority Whip Steve Scalise was released from the hospital Saturday after undergoing a planned surgery related to injuries he sustained when he was shot last year at a Republican baseball practice.
Fox News. Saturday, 21 Apr 2018.
- Heartbeat actor Bill Maynard's funeral held
Bill Maynard's family said he died in hospital shortly after breaking his hip in a fall from a mobility scooter.
BBC News. Saturday, 21 Apr 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries