This Hearing Aid news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about hearing aids from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Hearing aid users often do not see doctors to ensure devices help
(Reuters Health) - In 2020, a new U.S. law will allow people to buy hearing aids over-the-counter, but that may not improve access to hearing care, a new study suggests.
Reuters. Wednesday, 16 Jan 2019.
- Baby gets hearing aids, can't stop giggling
The baby's infectious laughter has melted hearts across the country
CBS News. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- Siri on the ReSound Linx Quattro smart hearing aid a first for AI voice control - CNET
Next stop: integrating with Google Assistant.
CNET. Wednesday, 9 Jan 2019.
- Older people who use hearing aids still report hearing challenges
A high proportion of older people with hearing aids, especially those with lower incomes, report having trouble hearing and difficulty accessing hearing care services, according to a new study.
Science Daily. Monday, 7 Jan 2019.
- Former President Of Billionaire-Owned Hearing Aid Manufacturer Sentenced To 7 Years In Prison
The former president of billionaire-owned Starkey Hearing Technologies, Jerry Ruzicka, was sentenced to seven in prison inside a Minneapolis courthouse Wednesday.
Forbes. Wednesday, 19 Dec 2018.
- Dennis Oland murder trial hears about scalp condition, hearing aid and 'touchy-feely' ways
The murder trial of Dennis Oland resumes in Saint John this morning when the Crown calls its next witness.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Friday, 23 Nov 2018.
- Ex-Army father, who couldn't hear his baby cry, has been gifted hearing aids
EXCLUSIVE: Darren Young, 38, from Preston, served in the British Army for 13 years, and was exposed to extreme noise from his first tour in Iraq.
Daily Mail. Friday, 9 Nov 2018.
- Strictly legend Arlene Phillips reveals she has a hearing aid
Strictly Come Dancing star Arlene Phillips noticed she had a problem with her hearing while working on a new production of Starlight Express in Germany earlier this year.
Daily Mail. Monday, 29 Oct 2018.
- 2 Surprising Things That Slow Mental Decline
You won't jump for joy when you're told you need hearing aids or cataract surgery. But get this: Both appear to slow mental decline in older adults.
Newsmax. Wednesday, 17 Oct 2018.
- Untreated hearing loss tied to cognitive decline in older adults
(Reuters Health) - While age-related hearing loss has long been linked to cognitive decline, a UK study suggests hearing aids may help minimize the risk of problems like impaired memory or executive function.
Reuters. Tuesday, 16 Oct 2018.
- Preview: Hearing aids
Only about 20% of adults with hearing loss actually use hearing aids. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 29 Sep 2018.
- Listen Up, This Hearing Aid Stock Is Set To Take Off
One way to play the tech innovations for hearing aids.
Forbes. Thursday, 27 Sep 2018.
- Google Joins Forces With GN Hearing, Gains Competitive Edge
Alphabet's (GOOGL) Google introduces specification of audio streaming support for hearing aid users on android operating system.
Zacks. Monday, 20 Aug 2018.
- Hearing aids could get way smarter with official Android support - CNET
Apple is rethinking the hearing aid -- and now Google's Android is, too.
CNET. Thursday, 16 Aug 2018.
- GN Hearing and Google Announce Partnership to Bring Direct Mobile Streaming from Android Devices to Hearing Aids
BALLERUP, Denmark - GN Hearing and Google Announce Partnership to Bring Direct Mobile Streaming from Android Devices to Hearing Aids ...
Business Wire. Thursday, 16 Aug 2018.
Hearing aid for the hard-of-hearing
Related Directory Page(s)
Hearing Aids & Assistive Devices News Headlines and News Summaries