This Hardware news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about hardware news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Uttermost Recalls Mirrors, Art and Wall Decor Due to Injury Hazard
The hanging hardware can break and allow the decor to fall, posing an injury hazard to bystanders.
Consumer Product Safety Commission. June 12, 2018.
- Best Amazon Prime Day 2018 gaming deals: Switch, Xbox and PC accessories - CNET
Discounts on the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One S, PC hardware and more.
CNET. Tuesday, 17 Jul 2018.
- Google Steals Amazon's Prime Day Thunder With Deep Discounts On Its Hardware Devices
Many of Google's hardware devices are on sale right now.
Forbes. Saturday, 14 Jul 2018.
Nuts and bolts hardware
- Amazon May Be Gunning for Cisco
The cloud computing giant is reportedly looking to use cheap networking hardware to make AWS a viable hybrid cloud solution.
Yahoo. Friday, 13 Jul 2018.
- Blackmagic eGPU: The future of the MacBook Pro is having more stuff tethered to it
Having to attach a plethora of dongles and hubs to Apple hardware is fast becoming the next big thing. For pros relying on Mac hardware, I see adding an eGPU to your MacBook Pro in your future.
ZDNet. Thursday, 12 Jul 2018.
- Is Apple preparing a massive hardware refresh?
An analyst report claims that Apple is preparing to unveils new iPhones, iPad Pros, a Mac Mini and much more by the end of the year.
ZDNet. Thursday, 12 Jul 2018.
- New iPhones, iPad Pros, Mac Mini and more: Is this Apple's 2018 lineup? - CNET
Apple is set to release a ton of new hardware before the year ends, an analyst predicts.
CNET. Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018.
- Apple employee 'stole driverless car secrets'
An engineer is accused of stealing databases and hardware, and trying to flee to China.
BBC News. Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018.
- New Microsoft Surface hardware is probably arriving tomorrow
Microsoft all but announced as much via the official Surface account. The
Yahoo. Monday, 9 Jul 2018.
- OracleVoice: For Ziosk, Improving Hardware Tracking Was Just Table Stakes
Ziosk is using Oracle NetSuite to improve how it manages its tablets used by restaurant customers.
Forbes. Thursday, 5 Jul 2018.
- Loved ones and complete strangers pay their respects to Larissa Beilby
A graffiti wall behind a hardware business has become the site of an impromptu memorial for slain schoolgirl Larissa Beilby.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 4 Jul 2018.
- Facebook document dump reveals it shared data with 52 companies, some based in China
Facebook has revealed that it shared user information with 52 companies that manufacture hardware and software, including some based in China.
Fox News. Monday, 2 Jul 2018.
- Quantum-enhanced sensing of magnetic fields
An international team of physicists has demonstrated that algorithms and hardware developed originally in the context of quantum computation can be harnessed for quantum-enhanced sensing of magnetic fields.
Science Daily. Monday, 2 Jul 2018.
- BlackBerry's new design just made itself more outdated
CNBC reviews the BlackBerry Key2 a new Android smartphone from TCL with an old-school hardware keyboard.
CNBC. Wednesday, 27 Jun 2018.
- Lockheed Martin Secures $74M Navy Deal to Upgrade F-35 Jets
Lockheed Martin (LMT) will procure support equipment, labor, and Autonomic Logistics Information System hardware required to stand up the F-35 OCONUS MRO&U capability.
Zacks. Tuesday, 26 Jun 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries