This Hardware news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about hardware news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Review: When Slightly Better Is A Sign Of Excellence
The Surface Pro 6 is a curious beast to review if you are only going to look at hardware. ...
Forbes. Sunday, 20 Jan 2019.
- Google Hardware Blitz Coming: Pixel 3 Lite, Pixel 4, And Smartwatch -- Leaks, Specs, Price
Google is quickly becoming a high-profile device manufacturer. And there are signs that it may be readying a blitz of new devices in 2019.
Forbes. Saturday, 19 Jan 2019.
- NASA's Hubble Space Telescope is back in action after hardware problem - CNET
It's alive! It's alive!
CNET. Thursday, 17 Jan 2019.
- Apple's content ambitions push it beyond its hardware
Attracting an audience for its content offerings is forcing Apple to deviate from its long history of vertical integration.
ZDNet. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- Apple's famous walled garden is starting to show cracks
Apple will have to look beyond its tight ecosystem of hardware and software if it wants to grow its services business
CNBC. Sunday, 13 Jan 2019.
- iPhone set to match Android security with new Yubico hardware key - CNET
Lightning port compatibility is in the works for hardware-based authentication.
CNET. Friday, 11 Jan 2019.
- Hubble Space Telescope's main camera stops working
The Hubble Space Telescope's premier camera has shut down because of a hardware problem.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Thursday, 10 Jan 2019.
- $100 billion beyond the iPhone: Apple CEO Tim Cook talks giant's move past hardware
Apple CEO Tim Cook and CNBC's Jim Cramer discuss business in China, pessimism on Wall Street, disputes with Qualcomm and what's next for the consumer tech giant.
CNBC. Wednesday, 9 Jan 2019.
- CES 2019: Huawei challenges Apple's MacBook Pro with the ultra-slim touchscreen MateBook 13
Huawei makes some fantastic smartphones, but they are not readily available in the US. However, it has equally compelling laptops and the new 2019 MateBook 13 offers elegant hardware at reasonable prices.
ZDNet. Tuesday, 8 Jan 2019.
- Huawei employees punished for tweeting from an iPhone
When you work for the digital marketing team of a smartphone manufacturer, the last thing you should be doing is using a rival's hardware to post messages on behalf of the company.
Fox News. Friday, 4 Jan 2019.
- Here's Why You Should Hold on to FireEye (FEYE) Stock Now
FireEye (FEYE) benefits from growing adoption of its services, especially the MVX engine and the Helix platform, and shift from hardware-centric to subscription-based services.
Zacks. Wednesday, 2 Jan 2019.
- Germany clears legal path for diesel retrofits - Bild
Germany's transport minister has cleared the way for retrofits, or hardware fixes, to older diesel cars to reduce pollution, mass-selling daily Bild reported, citing a technical paper it had seen.
Reuters. Thursday, 27 Dec 2018.
- Lockheed Martin wins $712 million U.S. defense contract: Pentagon
Lockheed Martin Corp has been awarded a $712 million U.S. defense contract for the development of advanced hardware in support of the F-35 Lightning II aircraft, the Pentagon said on Thursday.
Reuters. Thursday, 27 Dec 2018.
- Giving Tanks At Grand Russian Military Cathedral
Steps crafted from the metal salvaged from military hardware seized from the Nazis by the Red Army will adorn a controversial new Russian military cathedral near Moscow.
Radio Liberty. Thursday, 27 Dec 2018.
- Huawei Watch GT review: Battery brilliance comes with some compromise
The Watch GT has so much potential. With its fantastic OLED display and all the hardware you could need to track virtually any activity, it's an ideal
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 20 Dec 2018.
Nuts and bolts hardware
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries