This Gift news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about gifts from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The Christmas glitch
How to prevent net-connected toys and other smart tech gifts becoming a post-Christmas nightmare.
BBC News. Friday, 22 Dec 2017.
- HMRC warns on iTunes gift card scam
Hundreds of people over 65 have been ripped off by fraudsters who tell them to buy gift vouchers.
BBC News. Wednesday, 20 Dec 2017.
- Michaels Makes It Easier to Go Screen-Free This Holiday Season with Top 25 Creative Gifts for Kids
IRVING, Texas - MICHAELS MAKES IT EASIER TO GO SCREEN-FREE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON WITH TOP 25 CREATIVE GIFTS FOR KIDS
Business Wire. Friday, 8 Dec 2017.
Specially wrapped gift
- Games, gift cards, virtual branches: B of A's new digital wrinkles
Bank of America is launching several upgrades to its mobile app meant to make the product more fun and essential to customers' daily lives. It is also expanding digital-only branches through which customers communicate with staff by video.
American Banker. Acquired Thursday, 7 Dec 2017.
- IDI Consulting Hosts Third Annual Toys for Tots Foundation Collection
PITTSBURGH - IDI Consulting hosts its third annual Toys for Tots Foundation holiday drive, a holiday gift collection sponsored by the U.S. Marine Corps benefitting local less-fortunate youth. ... ...
Business Wire. Thursday, 7 Dec 2017.
- Ski pants and bags of fruit: Gift requests from Winnipeg kids bring tears to paramedic's eyes
Winnipeg paramedic Connie Bazin didn't know what to expect when she launched a gift-giving project that allows schoolchildren in need to choose a present they'd like most.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Thursday, 7 Dec 2017.
- There’s a gift for student lenders in the education bill
Introducing limits on federally guaranteed loans to graduate students, instead of letting them borrow whatever schools charge, would create a multibillion-dollar opportunity for private lenders.
American Banker. Acquired Thursday, 30 Nov 2017.
- Australian workers gift $130b to employers through unpaid overtime, finds report
Australian workers are donating an estimated $130 billion a year to their employers through unpaid overtime, according to a leading workplace thinktank.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Wednesday, 22 Nov 2017.
- Unhappy Christmas looming for retailers as consumers cut back
Retailers look set for an unhappy Christmas, with consumer confidence turning negative and three times as many people looking to cut gift spending as those planning to spend more.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Wednesday, 15 Nov 2017.
- GM donating $5 million to Henry Ford museum
With the "game-changing" gift, GM will sponsor the museum's rotating exhibits to help promote science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
AutoNews.com. Tuesday, 17 Oct 2017.
- Michael Jordan gives $7M assist to Novant Health
Basketball legend Michael Jordan is scoring his biggest philanthropic donation ever with a $7 million gift to Novant Health.
Modern Healthcare. Saturday, 14 Oct 2017.
- The New York Times Is Not 'Failing': Announces Strong 2Q Profits And 2.3M Digital Subscribers
Trump’s presidency has been an unexpected gift to the New York Times. In two years, the paper has doubled its digital subscriber base, offsetting industry-wide declines in print advertising revenue.
Forbes. Thursday, 27 Jul 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
Gift Shops News Headlines and News Summaries