This Gas Company news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about gas company and gas companies news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Pipelines and Farmers Collide
Work by oil and gas companies contributes to irreparable soil damage
Farm Journal Media. Friday, 1 Dec 2017.
- Harbour Energy 'doesn't have noble intentions' for Santos, SA Treasurer warns
A failed bid to take over oil and gas company Santos was driven by "self-interest and greed", according to SA Treasurer Tom Koutsantonis.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Friday, 17 Nov 2017.
- WorleyParsons to buy UK oil and gas company for $303m
WorleyParsons is in a trading halt, as it attempts to raise $322 million to purchase British oil and gas operator AFW UK.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Monday, 9 Oct 2017.
Pipes at a gas company
- Carbon Natural Gas Company Announces Acquisition of Natural Gas Producing Properties and Midstream Assets
DENVER - Carbon Natural Gas Company announces Acquisition of Natural Gas Producing Properties and Midstream Assets ...
Business Wire. Monday, 2 Oct 2017.
- Investors Squeezing Oil & Gas Developers To Cut Methane
It’s not just regulators who are forcing oil and gas companies to cut their methane releases, which are far more potent than CO2 when it comes to global warming. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 20 Jul 2017.
- Oil Got Trounced And Solar Soared In The First Half
Oil and gas companies got hit pretty hard in the first half, but the solar sector turned in a stellar performance.
Forbes. Wednesday, 5 Jul 2017.
- Delta Natural Gas Company, Inc. Announces Dividend
WINCHESTER, Ky. - The board of directors of Delta Natural Gas Company, Inc. ...
Business Wire. Monday, 26 Jun 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
Gas Companies News Headlines and News Summaries