This Gas Company news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about gas company and gas companies news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Exxon Mobil bets big on China LNG, sidesteps trade war
In the middle of a Sino-U.S. trade war, the world's largest publicly traded oil and gas company is turning toward Beijing for business at a time when most of Corporate America is looking elsewhere to avoid the threat of tariffs.
Reuters. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
- Poland Seals Deal To Buy LNG From U.S. To Ease Dependence On Moscow
Poland's state-run gas company says it has sealed a 20-year deal to buy liquefied natural gas (LNG) from the United States in a bid to reduce its dependence on Russian supplies.
Radio Liberty. Wednesday, 17 Oct 2018.
- Firefighters sue California gas company over massive leak
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Firefighters who worked in and around the site of a massive natural gas leak sued the Southern California Gas Co. on Monday, saying the utility knowingly let them be exposed to dangerous levels of toxic chemicals. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 15 Oct 2018.
Pipes at a gas company
- Britain's Cuadrilla starts fracking for gas after seven-year pause
British shale gas company Cuadrilla has started fracking for natural gas in northwest England, seven years after the practice was halted in Britain for causing earth tremors.
Reuters. Monday, 15 Oct 2018.
- CO small business owners worried about Prop. 112
Colorado's largest oil and gas companies are fighting for their future this election with Proposition 112, but so are the countless other small businesses who support the state's thriving energy industry.
ABC News. Friday, 5 Oct 2018.
- Canadian business titan and Calgary Flames co-owner Clay Riddell dies
Riddell founded multiple oil and gas companies during his career, including Paramount Resources in 1974. He was the president and CEO until his son Jim took over the business in 2015.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sunday, 16 Sep 2018.
- Charles Darwin University allegedly requested changes to description of Inpex in study
Charles Darwin University is accused of asking academics to change the wording of a study it deemed too critical of a giant gas company which had recently helped it fund a multi-million-dollar training centre.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Monday, 17 Sep 2018.
- Gas company linked to explosions in 3 states
The company a subsidiary of NiSource, a utility company that serves more than three million customers in seven states
CBS News. Sunday, 16 Sep 2018.
- Gas company linked to explosions in Massachusetts, West Virginia and Ohio
Government records reveal at least three serious explosions in Massachusetts, West Virginia and Ohio are all linked to Columbia Gas of Massachusetts. Kenneth Craig reports.
CBS News. Saturday, 15 Sep 2018.
- Shares of NiSource, owner of gas utility to Boston area, plunge after massive explosions
Shares natural gas company NiSource dropped after a series of gas explosions left several homes near Boston demolished or engulfed in flames.
CNBC. Friday, 14 Sep 2018.
- 'We still don't have a national energy policy': Gas industry calls for certainty
Gas companies and associated industries call on the federal and state governments to quickly get back to the table on negotiating a national energy and climate policy.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Thursday, 6 Sep 2018.
- Basware Makes Materials Transfer Even Easier for the Oil and Gas Industry
ESPOO, Finland - Basware introduced enhancements to its e-procurement solution that help oil and gas companies further automate the materials transfer process.
Business Wire. Thursday, 30 Aug 2018.
- Eclipse Resources Finally Finds A Mate In Blue Ridge Mountain
The merger between the two Appalachia-focused oil and gas companies will pave the way for strong growth, analysts say.
Forbes. Wednesday, 29 Aug 2018.
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Q3 Earnings Beat Estimates, View Up
National Fuel Gas Company's (NFG) third-quarter fiscal 2018 earnings are higher than estimated as well as greater than the prior-year quarter.
Zacks. Friday, 3 Aug 2018.
- U.S. Rejects Tariff Exemption for Steel in Oil Wells
The waiver denials come amid concerns from oil and gas companies about trade fights.
ScrapMonster. Wednesday, 18 Jul 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Gas Companies News Headlines and News Summaries