This Gas Company news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about gas company and gas companies news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Total, With Energy Industry in Flux, Makes $1.7 Billion Bet on a Utility
The deal fits what appears to be an accelerating trend, as oil and gas companies invest in a wide range of activities, particularly in cleaner energy.
New York Times. Wednesday, 18 Apr 2018.
- Lawsuit dropped between Elaine Wynn and ex's former...
LAS VEGAS (AP) - A six-year boardroom battle ended Monday with a settlement involving the Las Vegas company founded by embattled former casino mogul ...
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 17 Apr 2018.
- Calling Generation Z: The Energy Industry Reaches Out To Its Future Workforce
Oil and gas companies are facing a staffing crunch as current workers hit retirement age, but the future workforce they will need has serious concerns about the industry. Energy companies must fight back.
Forbes. Tuesday, 10 Apr 2018.
Pipes at a gas company
- 'Very rare' win against gas company for serious harm sounds a warning
The successful prosecution of Linc Energy for serious environmental harm is "very rare" and puts Queensland industry firmly on notice, an environmental lawyer says.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Tuesday, 10 Apr 2018.
- Gas company 'knew it was causing damage but allowed it to continue'
Linc Energy is found guilty of wilfully causing serious environmental harm at its underground coal gasification plant and allowing operations in Queensland to continue for commercial gain.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Monday, 9 Apr 2018.
- Prices Are Up, But Challenges Remain For Oil And Gas Companies
With oil prices relatively stable and substantial offshore discoveries being announced, these sound like good times for oil and gas companies. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 5 Apr 2018.
- FDA orders recall of salmonella-tainted kratom
The FDA said it took the rare step of ordering the mandatory recall because a Las Vegas company refused to cooperate
CBS News. Wednesday, 4 Apr 2018.
- FDA issues mandatory recall for kratom products
The Food and Drug Administration is ordering a Las Vegas company to recall all of its dietary supplements containing the ingredient kratom. It is linked to a nationwide salmonella outbreak. Anna Werner reports.
CBS News. Wednesday, 4 Apr 2018.
- Anadarko plans to plug 7 wells near Longmont
An oil and gas company has notified Longmont officials of plans to plug and abandon several wells near the northern Colorado city.
ABC News. Tuesday, 3 Apr 2018.
- Oil major Total to seek waiver if U.S. reimposes Iran sanctions - UAE newspaper
Total (TOTF.PA) CEO Patrick Pouyanne said on Sunday that the French oil and gas company would seek a waiver to continue the development of an Iranian gas field should the United States decide to reimpose sanctions. ...
Yahoo. Sunday, 18 Mar 2018.
- Pipelines and Farmers Collide
Work by oil and gas companies contributes to irreparable soil damage
Farm Journal Media. Friday, 1 Dec 2017.
- Carbon Natural Gas Company Announces Acquisition of Natural Gas Producing Properties and Midstream Assets
DENVER - Carbon Natural Gas Company announces Acquisition of Natural Gas Producing Properties and Midstream Assets ...
Business Wire. Monday, 2 Oct 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
Gas Companies News Headlines and News Summaries