This Gas Company news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about gas company and gas companies news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- New Jersey Woman on Oxygen Dies After Electric Company Shuts Off Her Power
Public Service Electric and Gas Company said it tried multiple times to contact someone at the Newark home before power was turned off on Thursday.
New York Times. Monday, 9 Jul 2018.
- How Sensitive Is ConocoPhillips To EBITDA Margin Changes?
ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP), an independent oil and gas company, has a notable exposure to crude oil and thus its share price movement remains highly correlated to the changes in the price of crude oil. ...
Forbes. Monday, 2 Jul 2018.
- Another wave of sales leaves GE a vastly changed company
GE said Tuesday that it will spin off its health-care business and sell its interest in Baker Hughes, which provides drilling services to oil and gas companies. ...
Yahoo. Sunday, 1 Jul 2018.
Pipes at a gas company
- Engie pushes emission solutions in China; in deal with real estate co
BEIJING (Reuters) - French utilities and gas company Engie has tied up with a Chinese real estate company to help industrial parks and cities in China reduce emission using integrated solutions, Engie CEO Isabelle Kocher said on Thursday.
Reuters. Wednesday, 27 Jun 2018.
- GE Leaves Dow, Trades Up 6.5%; Plus Housing News
General Electric is trading up higher than 6.5% in today's pre-market on new headlines that the long-beleaguered firm will be spinning off its healthcare business and exiting its position on oil & gas company Baker Hughes.
Zacks. Tuesday, 26 Jun 2018.
- The World's Largest Oil & Gas Companies 2018: Royal Dutch Shell Surpasses Exxon As Top Dog
The Anglo-Dutch oil giant ranked 11th among all companies on the list, up from 20th last year, mostly because of higher sales due to lofty commodity prices.
Forbes. Wednesday, 6 Jun 2018.
- Colo. oil & gas companies spend big on election
Big threat equals big money, that's the name of the game for Colorado oil and gas companies for the upcoming November elections.
ABC News. Saturday, 2 Jun 2018.
- Longmont agrees to deal to end surface drilling
The Longmont City Council voted Tuesday to give final approval to a measure that will stop two oil and gas companies from undertaking surface drilling within city limits.
ABC News. Wednesday, 23 May 2018.
- Record $4.5 million fine for serious environmental harm at Linc Energy plant
Gas company Linc Energy is fined a record $4.5 million for causing serious environmental harm through the toxic gas contamination of air, soil and water in Queensland's western Darling Downs.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Friday, 11 May 2018.
- BP profits surge 71 percent amid oil price rally
BP beat analyst expectations on Tuesday, as higher crude prices and rising production levels helped to fast-track a recovery in one of Europe's largest oil and gas companies.
CNBC. Tuesday, 1 May 2018.
- Australian taxpayers' millions handed to Chinese-owned gas company
The Federal Government awards a $6 million grant to a gas producer wholly owned by a massive Chinese company said to have close links to the country's Communist Party.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018.
- Total, With Energy Industry in Flux, Makes $1.7 Billion Bet on a Utility
The deal fits what appears to be an accelerating trend, as oil and gas companies invest in a wide range of activities, particularly in cleaner energy.
New York Times. Wednesday, 18 Apr 2018.
- Lawsuit dropped between Elaine Wynn and ex's former...
LAS VEGAS (AP) - A six-year boardroom battle ended Monday with a settlement involving the Las Vegas company founded by embattled former casino mogul ...
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 17 Apr 2018.
- FDA orders recall of salmonella-tainted kratom
The FDA said it took the rare step of ordering the mandatory recall because a Las Vegas company refused to cooperate
CBS News. Wednesday, 4 Apr 2018.
- FDA issues mandatory recall for kratom products
The Food and Drug Administration is ordering a Las Vegas company to recall all of its dietary supplements containing the ingredient kratom. It is linked to a nationwide salmonella outbreak. Anna Werner reports.
CBS News. Wednesday, 4 Apr 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Gas Companies News Headlines and News Summaries