This Gas Company news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about gas company and gas companies news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Predictive Analytics Will Help Oil Companies Forecast The Future
The ability to predict the future to optimize operations has been the aim of oil and gas companies for some time. ...
Forbes. Sunday, 30 Dec 2018.
- Earnings Rise Of 1% May Keep Latin American Oil Industry 'Stable' In 2019
Research suggests neutral free cash flow and modest EBITA uptick will keep oil and gas companies in Latin America going without too much distress.
Forbes. Monday, 24 Dec 2018.
- Dallas Lawmaker Wants More Oversight of Natural Gas Companies
A Dallas lawmaker is drafting a bill to prevent tragedies in North Texas. Representative Rafael Anchia wants to boost oversight of natural gas companies in the wake of explosions earlier this year.
NBC. Wednesday, 19 Dec 2018.
- Lawmakers could face debate over earthquake damage
WICHITA, Kan. (AP) - Kansas lawmakers are likely to face renewed debate in the next legislative session about how or whether to hold oil and gas companies accountable for property damage caused by earthquakes in Kansas. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 18 Dec 2018.
- Britain's Cuadrilla pauses gas fracking again following more tremors
British shale gas company Cuadrilla has paused fracking at its Preston New Road site in Lancashire, northwest England, for the fourth time since October following a minor seismic event, it said on Friday.
Reuters. Friday, 14 Dec 2018.
- Shamoon malware destroys data at Italian oil and gas company
About a tenth of Saipem's IT infrastructure infected with infamous data-wiping Shamoon malware.
ZDNet. Thursday, 13 Dec 2018.
- Cuadrilla pauses gas fracking at English site after more tremors
British shale gas company Cuadrilla has again paused fracking at its Preston New Road site in Lancashire, northwest England, after tremors were detected, the company said.
Reuters. Tuesday, 11 Dec 2018.
- Eugene officials weigh possible changes to gas agreement
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) - Officials are considering whether they can force a natural gas company to reduce emissions to help meet carbon reduction goals. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 2 Dec 2018.
- Never mind oil companies, cyberattacks risk 'shutting down entire countries'
The threat of cyber espionage goes above and beyond endangering some of the world's largest oil and gas companies, industry experts warned on Wednesday, saying "entire countries" are being targeted.
CNBC. Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018.
- Company scraps plans for wells near ex-nuke site
A Colorado town says an oil and gas company is withdrawing its application for some of the wells it wanted to drill near a former nuclear weapons plant south of Boulder.
ABC News. Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018.
- Gas company to provide Thanksgiving dinner to thousands affected by gas disaster
About 7,500 people have not returned to their homes after a string of gas explosions in September.
ABC News. Monday, 12 Nov 2018.
- Poland signs deal for long-term deliveries of US gas
WARSAW, Poland (AP) - Poland's main gas company signed a long-term contract Thursday to receive deliveries of liquefied natural gas from the United States ...
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Nov 2018.
- Oil drilling stocks surge after Colorado voters reject restrictions on industry
Oil and gas companies with operations in Colorado are seeing their shares jump after voters rejected a ballot proposal that would have placed tough restrictions on drilling in the Centennial State.
CNBC. Wednesday, 7 Nov 2018.
- Qatar brings energy boss into cabinet in surprise...
Qatar, one of the world's biggest energy suppliers, surprisingly announced Sunday it had drafted the head of the country's state-run oil and gas company ...
Daily Mail. Sunday, 4 Nov 2018.
- Oil Firm Employees, Escort Killed In Northwestern Pakistan
Three employees of an oil and gas company and their paramilitary escort were kidnapped and shot dead in the mountains of northwestern Pakistan near the Afghan border, officials say.
Radio Liberty. Wednesday, 24 Oct 2018.
Pipes at a gas company
Related Directory Page(s)
Gas Companies News Headlines and News Summaries