This Fitness news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about fitness news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Apple Watch Series 4 battery test: Did it survive a 6 hour hike? - CNET
We closed a lot of rings to test the six-hour activity tracking claim, automatic workout detection, and all the new fitness features on the new Apple Watch Series 4.
CNET. Saturday, 8 Dec 2018.
- Klipsch R5 Wireless targets the fitness buffs - CNET
These Bluetooth in-ear headphones will resist sweat, moisture and rain as you get your workout.
CNET. Thursday, 6 Dec 2018.
- 2018 Strava year in sport report: Club motivation, run commuting, and popular days
As we end 2018, it is interesting to check out data collected by exercise services. Strava is one of the most popular services and shared data on social aspects of fitness, trends, and commuting practices.
ZDNet. Saturday, 1 Dec 2018.
- 10 best fitness gifts for Christmas
Tis the season to be jolly, to eat lots of mince pies and drink mulled wine until you end the festive season unable to move having munched your way through
Pocket Lint. Saturday, 1 Dec 2018.
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel Completes Renovation
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel announces today the completion of major renovations to its lobby, meeting rooms, fitness center and guest rooms. ...
Hsyndicate. Friday, 30 Nov 2018.
- Australian fitness star reveals her incredible body transformation
Australian fitness coach Sophie Allen has shared a series of photos showing her body transformation over the course of a year. She said while she's had ups and downs, finding balance has been the key.
Daily Mail. Friday, 30 Nov 2018.
- Blogger reveals what her body would look like if she had the 'perfect' figure during certain decades
Cassey Ho, 31, is the founder of a popular fitness blog entitled Blogilates. In an Instagram post on Tuesday, Cassey shared her body altered to show the 'perfect' figure for prominent decades.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 28 Nov 2018.
- 7 Clever Ways To Stick To Your Fitness Routine During The Holidays
Finding the time to work out during the holidays might seem like a Christmas miracle, but it's all about sneaking in some exercise as you eat, drink and be merry.
Forbes. Tuesday, 27 Nov 2018.
- Food To Fitness...Franchising Is On The Move
The domination of food concepts in franchising is over, bowing to a plethora of fitness concepts appealing to new and expanding segments of the population.
Forbes. Monday, 26 Nov 2018.
- Runners Who Dislike Litter Do Plogging
Many athletes have been doing it for a long time without even knowing it is now a fitness trend. It's called plogging, a combination of jogging and picking up. And what is being picked up is trash. ...
Voice of America. Monday, 26 Nov 2018.
- How the fitness tracker became a million dollar idea
The BBC's Aaron Heslehurst explains how the fitness tracker became a million dollar idea.
BBC News. Friday, 23 Nov 2018.
- Ireland scrum-half Marmion facing Six Nations fitness race
Ireland scrum-half Kieran Marmion requires an ankle operation that leaves him struggling to be fit for the start of the 2019 Six Nations.
BBC News. Tuesday, 20 Nov 2018.
- Top Stock Picks for the Week of Nov 19, 2018
Tracey Ryniec and Sheraz Mian take a look at a hot fitness center operator and a cheap big bank.
Zacks. Monday, 19 Nov 2018.
- As Insurers Offer Discounts For Fitness Trackers, Wearers Should Step With Caution
Millions of Americans use wearable devices to monitor their diet and fitness. Some insurance companies offer incentives to use them, but privacy advocates caution customers not to share too much data.
NPR. Monday, 19 Nov 2018.
- Marijuana helps fund new Edgewater Civic Center
Edgewater mayor unveils new civic center, home to city offices, police department, Jeffco library, rec and fitness center.
ABC News. Monday, 19 Nov 2018.
Exercising to keep fit
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries