This Farm Equipment news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about farm equipment news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Red Hot Prices on CaseIH Equipment Saturday on Ohio Farm Auction
Machinery Pete sale price report from Fulkerson Farms auction Saturday (January 5, 2019) in Rushsylvania, OH. Sale by Jan Layman. Lot of very nice, low hour, late model CaseIH farm equipment. Record price on CaseIH 7140 combine
Farm Journal Media. Tuesday, 8 Jan 2019.
- Very Strong Sale Prices on Farm Auction Yesterday in Northeast Kansas
Sale price highlights from a farm auction yesterday (December 28, 2018) in northeast Kansas. Very nice late model farm equipment. Very strong sale prices. Sale by Younger Auction Company
Farm Journal Media. Saturday, 29 Dec 2018.
- Tractor maker Deere aims to ride green revolution in Africa
U.S. Deere & Co expects to see demand for its farm equipment in Africa grow 8 to 10 percent annually in the coming years, driven by expansion in key markets like Ethiopia and Zimbabwe, a local company executive said.
Reuters. Friday, 16 Nov 2018.
- Indian girl, 13, beheaded with a hook 'for refusing sex with neighbour who was a higher caste'
The teenage girl was brutally attacked with a piece of farm equipment after refusing the advances of the older man, who was said to be a neighbour in the Salem district of Tamil Nadu.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 3 Nov 2018.
- Farm Equipment Stocks Outlook: Near-Term Prospects Bleak
Farm Equipment Stocks Outlook: Near-Term Prospects Bleak
Zacks. Tuesday, 16 Oct 2018.
- Technology to Aid Farm Equipment Industry Amid Tariff Woes
Farm Equipment industry's near-term prospects remains cloudy on tariffs woes despite technological advancement.
Zacks. Tuesday, 16 Oct 2018.
- Global $321.3 Billion Farm Equipment Market Outlook to 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Farm Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Friday, 31 Aug 2018.
- UPDATE 1-Deere sues Precision Planting, AGCO claiming patent infringement
June 1 (Reuters) - U.S. farm equipment maker Deere & Co on Friday sued Precision Planting LLC and AGCO Corp , accusing them of infringing on 12 of its patents.
Reuters. Friday, 1 Jun 2018.
- Farmer, 56, crushed to death after the manure spreader he was fixing toppled on top of him
A man from Maine man was killed in an accident involving a piece of farm equipment. 56-year-old Francis Smith was found pinned underneath a manure spreader Thursday.
Daily Mail. Friday, 1 Jun 2018.
- The Incredible Ways John Deere Is Using Artificial Intelligence To Transform Farming
Once known as a traditional farm equipment and tool manufacturer, John Deere is now rolling out AI-driven technology to blast plant pests with deadly chemicals. ...
Forbes. Friday, 9 Mar 2018.
Farm equipment in a field
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries