This Fabric news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about fabric and fabrics news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Kate Middleton visits Royal Opera House's costume department
The Duchess of Cambridge has arrived at the Costume Department at The Royal Opera House to learn more about their use of textiles, commissioning of fabrics and supply chain.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 16 Jan 2019.
- The North Face Futurelight: A new high-tech material that promises to completely reinvent clothing
The North Face, normally known for making outdoor clothing and adventure gear, has developed a new fabric that it hopes will not only transform its own
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- Liz Cheney Condemns Freshman Dem For Using Impeachment As A Political Tool
'It tears at the very fabric of our Constitution'
Daily Caller. Sunday, 6 Jan 2019.
- Apple secures smart fabric patent
Smart clothing has yet to break into the mainstream, but Apple might be able to change that.
Fox News. Friday, 4 Jan 2019.
- Crypton takes on European market
Performance fabric leader Crypton is set to enter the European market for contract and residential furnishings with the launch of Crypton Europe at next week’s Heimtextil trade show in ...
Furniture Today. Wednesday, 2 Jan 2019.
- Guinea Bissau Weaver Takes Pride in Traditional Creations
Meet Sabino Feranandes Te, a weaver in Guinea Bissau who makes 'Pano de Pente' - a colorful and delicately fabric woven using a technique has been passed down for generations.
Voice of America. Wednesday, 2 Jan 2019.
- Stationary keeps moving
Upholstery, both in fabric and leather, continued as one of the furniture industry’s big dogs in 2018 with a combined estimated 28% share of total industry retail sales.
Furniture Today. Wednesday, 26 Dec 2018.
- 5 ways overturning Obamacare could dismantle the American health care system
The Affordable Care Act is interwoven into the fabric of the American health care system.
ABC News. Thursday, 20 Dec 2018.
- Africa's Original Fintech is Female
Before M-Pesa and the fintech revolution in Africa, women were using Dutch Wax fabric as an innovative tool for saving and transferring wealth.
Forbes. Sunday, 16 Dec 2018.
- Iran Hackers Hunt Nuclear Workers, US Targets
Cyberespionage is deeply embedded into the fabric of US-Iranian relations.
ABC News. Thursday, 13 Dec 2018.
- Fortinet Strengthens Security Fabric Offerings for DTDC
Fortinet's (FTNT) refreshed Security Fabric deployment enables identity-based access to DTDC's consignment tracking applications, thus filtering and detecting suspicious activities.
Zacks. Tuesday, 11 Dec 2018.
- Indonesia lifts restrictions on foreign investment in fabric printing
The Indonesian government is to relax foreign investment restrictions on a number of industry sectors - including fabric printing - in a bid to encourage exports and capital inflows.
Just Style. Tuesday, 11 Dec 2018.
- The Annals of Flannel
Told that the cozy shirting fabric could no longer be made in America, one man began a yearlong quest.
New York Times. Wednesday, 28 Nov 2018.
- New Lycra Freefit combines soft stretch and shape retention
Invista is launching its Lycra Freefit Technology at this week's Kingpins NYC show to demonstrate to apparel makers how to integrate stretch into their denim and woven fabrics.
Just Style. Wednesday, 28 Nov 2018.
- Lessons For Success From The Founder Of Sleepwear Disruptor Lunya
In 2012, Ashley Merrill decided that women's sleepwear needed a style refresh and turned to high-end fabrics like cashmere and alpaca while focusing on comfort and body-flattering designs. ...
Forbes. Monday, 12 Nov 2018.
Fabric printed with an interesting design
Related Directory Page(s)
Fabric Shops News Headlines and News Summaries