This Exporting news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about exporting and exporter news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Indonesian mangoes set to be imported into Australia
Indonesia could soon be exporting mangoes and dragon fruit to Australia after a trade deal between the two nations was advanced, and local growers are not happy.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Wednesday, 21 Feb 2018.
- Recipe for success
US flatbread firm Kontos Food is now exporting around the world thanks to a commitment to tweaking its recipes to meet national preferences.
BBC News. Wednesday, 14 Feb 2018.
- Cheniere taps China's booming natural gas market, signing first-ever US long-term LNG contract
Cheniere Energy announced it has signed the first-ever long-term deal between a U.S LNG exporter and China.
CNBC. Friday, 9 Feb 2018.
Boxes ready for export
- US will be a net energy exporter by 2022, four years sooner than expected, Energy Department says
The United States is on pace to export more energy products than it imports by 2022, the Department of Energy projects.
CNBC. Wednesday, 7 Feb 2018.
- What's Behind Australia's Bid To Become A Top Arms Exporter?
Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull announced ambitions to ramp up Australia's military equipment exports. What is behind the desire to become top 10 in the arms race?
Forbes. Tuesday, 6 Feb 2018.
- Australia aiming to be among world's top 10 arms exporters
Aid groups criticise the Federal Government's plan to dramatically ramp up defence exports, accusing the Coalition of contributing to a global arms race.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Monday, 29 Jan 2018.
- Exporting Swaziland's hand-made candles
How hand-made candles from Swaziland are competing with mass-produced rivals from China.
BBC News. Friday, 22 Dec 2017.
- Tilray Continues to Execute EU Expansion Strategy by Exporting Medical Cannabis to the Czech Republic
PRAGUE - Tilray has successfully exported medical cannabis to the Czech Republic for distribution.
Business Wire. Tuesday, 5 Dec 2017.
- SDL Partners With the Exporting Is GREAT Campaign Run by the Department for International Trade
MAIDENHEAD, England - SDL Partners With the Exporting Is GREAT Campaign Run by the Department for International Trade ...
Business Wire. Friday, 10 Nov 2017.
- BMW's Spartanburg plant finds its calling
BMW's Spartanburg, S.C., plant, which opened in 1994, has transformed from a small operation making only about 60,000 vehicles annually to a major exporting hub. ...
AutoNews.com. Monday, 30 Oct 2017.
- More U.S. Oil And Natural Gas Exports Buffer Russia
By exporting more oil and natural gas, the U.S. has a very unique opportunity to buffer the rising influence of Russia.
Forbes. Sunday, 16 Jul 2017.
- US Official Urges American Small Businesses to Export Abroad
The head of the U.S. Small Business Administration urged American businessmen and entrepreneurs to enter the global market, telling the United Nations on Thursday that just 1 percent of small businesses are currently exporting overseas. ...
Voice of America. Thursday, 11 May 2017.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries