This Exporting news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about exporting and exporter news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Russia Says It Will Start Delivering S-400 Defense System To Turkey In 2019
Russia's state arms exporter, Rosoboronexport, says it will begin delivering its advanced S-400 antiaircraft missile systems to Turkey in 2019.
Radio Liberty. Tuesday, 21 Aug 2018.
- Liam Fox: UK can be an 'exporting superpower'
Britain can become a "21st century exporting superpower", Liam Fox will claim as he outlines plans to encourage greater exports post-Brexit.
Sky News. Monday, 20 Aug 2018.
- India's Infosys says CFO Ranganath has tendered resignation
The Chief Financial Officer of Infosys Ltd has tendered his resignation just seven months after India's second-biggest software services exporter appointed a new Chief Executive Officer.
Reuters. Saturday, 18 Aug 2018.
Boxes ready for export
- Oil prices edge up as Saudi cuts output, but looming demand slowdown drags
Oil prices rose on Tuesday after a report from OPEC confirmed that top exporter Saudi Arabia had cut production to avert looming oversupply.
CNBC. Tuesday, 14 Aug 2018.
- Saudi Arabia cuts oil production in July despite OPEC agreement to hike output
OPEC's oil production ticked higher in July, but cuts by top exporter Saudi Arabia weighed on the 15-member group's output just one month after it agreed to start pumping more crude.
CNBC. Monday, 13 Aug 2018.
- Oil markets tread water ahead of renewed U.S. sanctions against Iran
Oil markets started cautiously on Tuesday, as many traders in Asia were reluctant to take on new positions ahead of the introduction of U.S. sanctions against major crude exporter Iran.
Reuters. Monday, 6 Aug 2018.
- Exporters in the money, while domestic companies lag
As profit-reporting season gets into full swing analysts are expecting companies that do much of their business overseas to grow profits strongly, while those that sell domestically will struggle.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Tuesday, 7 Aug 2018.
- High Oil Prices Constitute Major Risk To India's Burgeoning Economy
India may be a leading destination for crude oil exporters but the country is feeling the pinch as benchmark prices inch upwards.
Forbes. Sunday, 29 Jul 2018.
- U.S. Imports of Finished Steel Collapsed 25% in June
The largest exporter of finished steel to the U.S. in June this year was South Korea. The imports from that country surged higher by 89% over the previous month to total 208,000 NT.
ScrapMonster. Thursday, 26 Jul 2018.
- Ivory Coast Cashew Sales Slump on Low World Prices
Cashew nut farmers and exporters in Ivory Coast are seeing a slump in sales as Vietnamese exporters try to get out of contracts following a drop in world prices, an official said on Tuesday. ...
Voice of America. Tuesday, 24 Jul 2018.
- NAFTA's open borders mean Canadian exporters are caught in trade war crossfire: Don Pittis
As U.S. President Donald Trump escalates his trade dispute with China, Canadian exporters are in danger of being hit twice.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Monday, 23 Jul 2018.
- BMW thrust into political battle over trade
How did BMW, whose U.S. plant has been acclaimed as a symbol of America's resurgence as an auto manufacturer and exporter, become a symbol of the threat to America's manufacturing base instead? BMW is wondering the same thing.
AutoNews.com. Sunday, 15 Jul 2018.
- The Trump Effect? Britain's SMEs Are Backing Off US Export Markets
Last year, Britain's SMEs were bullish about the prospects of exporting the US market and only minority favored Europe, according to a report by OFX. This year, it seems that small businesses are backing away from US markets. ...
Forbes. Friday, 13 Jul 2018.
- European exporters shift trade to avoid higher US tariffs
European companies exporting from China changing global flow of goods to avoid higher American tariffs
ABC News. Tuesday, 10 Jul 2018.
- Suspended WA exporter seeks to ship sheep
The live export company behind the disastrous Awassi Express shipment is trying to use an an associated company to send another load of sheep to the ...
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 10 Jul 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries