This Exercise news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about exercise news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Get fit in 15 minutes: The best exercise and nutrition for banishing bingo wings
Nadya Fairweather advises a resistance band cross-body extension exercise for banishing bingo wings. Shona Wilkinson revealed the best nutrition to pair with the work out.
Daily Mail. Monday, 21 Jan 2019.
- Slough is named England's most unfit place
According to an analysis of data from Sport England, only 43 per cent of Slough residents are likely to achieve the recommended two-and-a-half hours of moderate exercise a week
Daily Mail. Sunday, 20 Jan 2019.
- Trump makes a DACA offer Democrats can and should refuse
In offering a compromise of sorts to end the partial government shutdown, President Trump invited the American public to join him Saturday in an exercise of blame-shifting. ...
Los Angeles Times. Saturday, 19 Jan 2019.
- Long-term exercise by older adults tied to lower risk of falls
(Reuters Health) - Older adults who have exercised regularly for at least a year may be less likely to experience falls or related injuries than their less active peers, a research review suggests.
Reuters. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- 'Happiness' exercises can boost mood in those recovering from substance use disorder
Brief, text-based, self-administered exercises can significantly increase in-the-moment happiness for adults recovering from substance use disorders, report researchers.
Science Daily. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- Short bouts of stairclimbing throughout the day can boost health
It just got harder to avoid exercise. A few minutes of stair climbing, at short intervals throughout the day, can improve cardiovascular health, according to new research.
Science Daily. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- WATCH: Train My Way: How to fit exercise in the 9 to 5 grind
Celebrity trainer Holly Rilinger has the solution you need to get moving.
ABC News. Thursday, 17 Jan 2019.
- Bring the gym home with this smart fitness tech - CNET
We tested out a bunch of exercise equipment to see what works -- and doesn't work -- in today's connected homes.
CNET. Thursday, 17 Jan 2019.
- Fitness equipment that's clever enough for your smart home - CNET
Take a look at some of the smart exercise tech that's here to help you get a great home workout.
CNET. Wednesday, 16 Jan 2019.
- Transcendent Leadership: Cultivating Spiritual Exercises
To begin meditating, all a leader needs to do is make a choice.
Forbes. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- WATCH: Busy work schedule? Here's your at-home workout
Holly Rilinger, a Nike master trainer and the creator of LIFTED, demonstrates 10 exercises that need no equipment.
ABC News. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- 'Shark Tank' Recap: The New Year Brings A New Way To Exercise
Shark Tank blazes into 2019 with a solution for parents carrying their newborns, reaching the top of your car and making a popular coffee drink in the comfort of your own home.
Forbes. Saturday, 12 Jan 2019.
- Turkey's military reinforces on border with Syria's Idlib
Turkish troops and tanks carried out military exercises on the border with Syria on Saturday, state-run media reported, while a monitoring group said a Turkish convoy had crossed the frontier into northern Syria.
Reuters. Saturday, 12 Jan 2019.
- Saudi Arabia hopes naval exercises in the Red Sea lead to greater clout in East Africa
Saudi Arabia stumbled to the finish line in 2018. Its war in Yemen got messier. Its reputation was severely damaged by the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi. ...
Los Angeles Times. Saturday, 12 Jan 2019.
- Egyptian Schoolboy's 1,800-Year-Old Lesson to Go on Display
The British Library took the exercise out of storage as part of an upcoming exhibition on the history of writing
Smithsonian. Friday, 11 Jan 2019.
Two girls getting their exercise
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries