This Entertainment news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about entertainment and entertainer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- MoviePass to be spun off from parent company
The new entity, MoviePass Entertainment Holdings, will be publicly traded.
CNBC. Tuesday, 23 Oct 2018.
- Ireland Baldwin and Nicole Richie join host of celebs at Universal Studios' Halloween Horror Nights
She has reinvented herself from a reality star to a sitcom actress. But Nicole Richie was having fun immersing herself in a totally different genre of entertainment at Universal Studios Hollywood.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 23 Oct 2018.
- LeBron James is in talks to produce a reboot of the Friday the 13th franchise
LeBron James's production company SpringHill Entertainment is in talks with Vertigo Entertainment to acquire the rights to a new Friday the 13th movie.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 23 Oct 2018.
- Check Out WWE's Probability of Beating Q3 Earnings Estimate
World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) remains focused on increasing original content, subscriber growth, rising TV rights fees and monetization of video content across various platforms.
Zacks. Monday, 22 Oct 2018.
- Google Home home first impressons: A weekend of entertainment
The first Google Home device with a display is now available. We took it for a spin over the weekend.
ZDNet. Monday, 22 Oct 2018.
- Richard Parson's Abrupt Departure From CBS Board Ads To Backstage Drama
The sudden departure of former Time Warner CEO Richard Parsons from the CBS board couldn't have come a worse time for the media and entertainment giant.
Forbes. Sunday, 21 Oct 2018.
- Australia's Event Hospitality & Entertainment to sell German unit
Event Hospitality and Entertainment Ltd on Monday said it would sell its German cinema exhibition division, CineStar, to Vue International Bidco Plc for as much as 221.8 million Euros ($255.38 million).
Reuters. Sunday, 21 Oct 2018.
- Nine entertainment stories you may have missed this week
From Piers getting pied to Bunton joining Bake Off.
BBC News. Sunday, 21 Oct 2018.
- Marvel Studios Celebrates 10 Years Of Superhero Cinema With Majestic Art
"Ant-Man and the Wasp" hits home entertainment as the 20th Marvel Studios release in their 10-year cinematic history. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
- Macau billionaire revives dormant theme park project, without theme park
The son of billionaire Macau casino magnate Stanley Ho on Thursday announced the revival of an entertainment project left dormant for eight years, as authorities move to seize idle land in the world's largest gambling hub.
Reuters. Thursday, 18 Oct 2018.
- K-pop: HyunA sacked over relationship controversy
K-pop singer HyunA is sacked by her record label, Cube Entertainment, after it emerged she was in a relationship.
BBC News. Tuesday, 16 Oct 2018.
- Shares plunge for Merlin as Legoland sales slip
Entertainments company Merlin has seen its share price fall sharply after its Legoland division failed to build on sales.
Sky News. Tuesday, 16 Oct 2018.
- Global market turmoil could slow flurry of Chinese listings in the US
A delay in Tencent Music Entertainment's New York initial public offering could signal a pause in Chinese companies' rush for U.S. listings.
CNBC. Monday, 15 Oct 2018.
- British musicians fear being put in a 'cultural jail' post-Brexit
Entertainers at all levels of their craft, from members of the European Union Youth Orchestra to Ed Sheeran and Bob Geldof, voice their concern about their ability to share their music in the EU post-Brexit.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Monday, 15 Oct 2018.
- Is Microsoft (MSFT) Eyeing Fallout Developer Obsidian?
Microsoft (MSFT) is reportedly acquiring Obsidian Entertainment, a popular RPG gaming studio to bolster Xbox exclusive gaming content.
Zacks. Friday, 12 Oct 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries