This Electronic Commerce news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about electronic commerce and e-commerce news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- ProSieben sees pressure easing as Netflix raises prices
ProSiebenSat.1 Media believes that price increases by U.S. streaming giant Netflix could ease competitive pressures on the German group's core TV business and is bullish on growth at its e-commerce arm, CEO Max Conze said. ...
Yahoo. Sunday, 20 Jan 2019.
- Key Factors to Impact Prologis' (PLD) Earnings This Season
Prologis' (PLD) Q4 results likely to reflect healthy fundamentals of the industrial real estate market, backed by an improving economy and strengthening e-commerce market.
Zacks. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) Q4 Earnings: What's in Store?
Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) stands to gain from the e-commerce business, solid product demand, growth in emerging markets and buyouts. High input costs and lower organic sales remain concerning.
Zacks. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- 'Ambidextrous' robots could dramatically speed e-commerce
Engineers present a novel, 'ambidextrous' approach to grasping a diverse range of object shapes without training.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 16 Jan 2019.
- Meet E-Fresh, The Digital Grocer That Posted A 90% Growth Rate In 2018
Having announced a growth rate of 90 percent in 2018, e-commerce startup e-Fresh has now established itself as a viable competitor of AmazonFresh and is looking to remodel the digital grocery industry in the European market.
Forbes. Wednesday, 16 Jan 2019.
- IoT Services Will Drive Amazon's Continued Rise
As Amazon continues to dominate e-commerce, there is something bigger brewing at the company: IoT. Amazon's next act is taking over the devices in your home.
Forbes. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- Bank of China to enable payment in yuan on U.S. e-commerce platforms: Xinhua
Bank of China's New York branch will enable Chinese firms to receive payment in yuan rather than dollars from their sales on U.S. e-commerce platforms this year, the official Xinhua news agency reported on Sunday.
Reuters. Sunday, 13 Jan 2019.
- Court orders Amazon to end Wi-Fi button purchases in Germany
BERLIN (AP) - A German court has ordered Amazon to stop taking orders from customers using wireless-enabled buttons because they breach e-commerce rules. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 10 Jan 2019.
- Billionaire Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, wife divorcing
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and his wife, MacKenzie, are divorcing, ending a 25-year marriage that played a role in the creation of an e-commerce company that made Bezos one of the world's wealthiest people.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Wednesday, 9 Jan 2019.
- How Amazon became the world's most valuable public company
Amazon dominates e-commerce but has many additional growth drivers, including cloud, advertising and Alexa.
CNBC. Monday, 7 Jan 2019.
- Travel Tripper Releases the First ADA Monitoring Platform for Hotels
NEW YORK -- Travel Tripper, an award-winning digital agency and leader in hotel e-commerce, has released the first Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Monitoring Platform made specifically for hotels. ...
Hsyndicate. Monday, 7 Jan 2019.
- Is Poland the opening Alibaba needs to break grip of Amazon, Microsoft, Google on cloud?
Central Europe's cloud market could be just what Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba is looking for.
ZDNet. Friday, 4 Jan 2019.
- BrandJump launches Amazon-specific division
BrandJump, an e-commerce sales and marketing company specializing in home furnishings and décor, is launching a new Amazon division.
Furniture Today. Thursday, 3 Jan 2019.
- Amazon should disrupt gas stations, stock analyst suggests
Amazon.com Inc. is a dominant player in industries as diverse as cloud computing, streaming media and e-commerce, but the next area it should set its sights on is more old-fashioned: gas stations. ...
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 2 Jan 2019.
- Amazon plans to add Whole Foods stores
Amazon plans to reverse the slowing growth and layoffs at Whole Foods that marked the years before the e-commerce giant took over the supermarket chain.
Fox News. Tuesday, 1 Jan 2019.
Electronic shopping cart - ecommerce symbol
Related Directory Page(s)
E-Commerce Providers News Headlines and News Summaries