This Diving news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about diving news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Diving deeper into developmental dyslexia
Men with dyslexia have altered structural connections between the thalamus and auditory cortex on the left side of the brain, new research reveals. ...
Science Daily. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- Mayor of Cambridge dies after scuba diving in South Africa
The mayor of Cambridge has died while on a scuba diving holiday with his wife in South Africa.
Sky News. Sunday, 13 Jan 2019.
- Mayor of Cambridge, 61, dies after scuba diving with sharks in South Africa
Nigel Gawthorpe, 61, an experienced diver, died of a suspected heart attack. He had just surfaced from a dive, had difficulty breathing, then collapsed, on a boat of the coast of Kwazulu Natal region.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 13 Jan 2019.
- Freediving duo set Guinness World Record for longest underwater dance
Marina Kazankova and Dmitry Malasenko performed the three minute 28 second dance on a single breath at the world's deepest pool in Padova, Italy.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 12 Jan 2019.
- 6 Key Trends Successful Leaders Must Address In 2019 [Infographic]
Six key leadership blind spots that must be addressed before diving into the remainder of 2019. Your team and your customers will thank you.
Forbes. Saturday, 12 Jan 2019.
- The first case of a Portuguese beetle living exclusively in groundwater
A diving beetle demonstrating various adaptations to the life underground, including depigmentation and evolutionary loss of eyes, was discovered in the cave Soprador do Carvalho, Portugal. ...
Science Daily. Tuesday, 8 Jan 2019.
- California teacher left with 2 broken vertebrae, pinched spinal cord in Guatemala diving accident, relatives say
Family and friends of a California chemistry teacher are desperately appealing to the public to help raise money to pay for his hospital bill in Guatemala so that he can come home to recover from a devastating neck injury.
Fox News. Monday, 7 Jan 2019.
- 1/3: CBS Evening News
Nancy Pelosi swears in new members of most diverse Congress ever; 90-year-old who risked her life during World War II gets skydiving wish.
CBS News. Friday, 4 Jan 2019.
- 90-year-old who risked her life during World War II gets skydiving wish
Marguerite Miller is finally getting her wish at the age of 90. She's wanted to go skydiving since she was a teenager, when she witnessed bravery during World War II. David Begnaud explains.
CBS News. Friday, 4 Jan 2019.
- Bass Bench: Diving into Lutherie
What does it take to make a living building basses?
Premier Guitar. Wednesday, 2 Jan 2019.
- The best GoPro photos in the world, prepare to lose your breath
From surfing and skydiving to animal close-ups and stunning scenery, this gallery has some breathtaking images that we only get to see thanks to the GoPro.
Pocket Lint. Saturday, 29 Dec 2018.
- What happened when Thatcher met Gazza
Margaret Thatcher once praised England's 1990 World Cup stars for not diving - unlike their opponents.
BBC News. Friday, 28 Dec 2018.
- Why the sneaker game is becoming more political: 'It's not just good business'
Some of the top sneaker and sports brands are intentionally diving into political debates and drawing a line in the sand on some of the most polarizing issues in America.
ABC News. Saturday, 22 Dec 2018.
- Snow showers, squalls to accompany fresh wave of cold air in northeastern US Monday
Cold air diving into the northeastern United States to start the new week will be accompanied by gusty winds, snow and the threat for slippery travel.
Yahoo. Sunday, 16 Dec 2018.
- Trilobites: Watch This Wolf Go Fishing
Yes, researchers in Minnesota have recorded wolves diving into a stream to grab a meal.
New York Times. Friday, 14 Dec 2018.
Girl doing a dive off a diving board
Related Directory Page(s)
Diving Instructors News Headlines and News Summaries